Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49844 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
I will give you an assignment... please carry it out to be true to yourself... from today till you get the answer... ask everybodyyou come across even your so called jerry coil hair pastors... have they heard or seen someone who was deaf blind or dumb from birth that this so called fake scammers have healed... not the rubbish scam they do on national televsion.... now come to think of it have you asked yourself while with the number of God of men in this country our president didn't go to any of them for healing... brother I understand you are hurt and don't want to admitt you have been decieved but the earlier you wake up the better for you...
I have seen a deaf and dumb from birth speak and hear. U dat doubt it, I will advice u to keep tab on the next healing school session in Nigeria or south Africa, register the deaf and dumb u have and take him there. at least that will be enof for u.
Jesus was alive wen Herod died, Elisha was alive wen Ahab died, David was alive wen Saul died, Isaiah was alive wen Hezekiah died. So it will make no difference with buhari
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

Udontmeanit
just try look for one to fok
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
siakhris:

U really are putting up a foolish fight....said I wasn't gonna quote u, but I think its time u shhhush it. Matthew 19:3-11. Everything about pastor Chris is questionable as he couldn't obey that scripture! I will listen to u when he brings back his wife home.
Also I will listen to u the day Pst Chris remarries. or didn't u see that one in the verse u referred me to. Wat hypocrites know how to do best is to cut a scripture reference into two and select the one that suites dem
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This writeup is rubbish. Lies from the pit of hell; a poor attempt at damage control.

Answer these questions:
1. Does Christ Embassy tax it's members and stratify them according to their monetary contributions to the church ?
2. Are top Christ Embassy pastors a cartel that are rich on church offering?
3. Did Pastor Chris say masturbation is not a sin ? Yes or No?
4. Did pastor Chris accept N40 million as tithe from a staff of Sheraton hotels derived from sale of a stolen generator?
5. Is pastor Chris divorced from pastor Anita? If yes, how and what does he preach about the sanctity of marriage ?.
6. Did pastor Anita not refer to Christ embassy as a 'brothel' ? Was it not printed in the papers ?
7. Was pastor Chris not accused by Chris Okotie of going to receive occultic powers from TB Joshua a couple of years ago ?

Abeg park one side. You no get case

. If I were the OP I'd just withdraw this writeup jejely. People are wising up now and they won't let your propaganda and exploitation go unchallenged. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Buhari, PYO and Nnamdi Kanu are the issues in Nigeria now o not yahoo yahoo pastors.

What do u expect from someone that is reasoning through his private part?

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Solcy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.

You just confirmed what marchman said from your post. You seems your church (CE) breed canality.

Please run for your dear life.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
frosbel2:

Typical cult follower who cannot think for himself !!!
hahahahahaha I wasn't created to think for myself, Thats the work of the Holyspirit. I am only here to Vex all those demons of hypocrism
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
just try look for one to fok

You wan spoil me abi?

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

yes it's rooted in pastor Chris. Maybe u could have asked st Paul to rename his epistles like "the letter of God to the Galatians "
Moreover Mr Judgement, Is it not a prosecutor that first cites the constitution? Since u have taken the ministry of condemnation, why don't u condemn with the scrip
and if the prosecutor fail to quote the constitution,won't you quote one to prove your innocence?... anyway I won't force you to back your pastors actions with a passage of the scripture, cause you can't learn any from a divorced man if God who teaches that,masturbation is not a sin..

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by deefrosh: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:
can u support it with a bible reference? Is it also a sin to leave ur house dirty and leave for work?

Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
this is approve of your ignorance of the scripture. (tell me why you still have your tongue in your mouth)...are you for real?
Hahahaha
am pointing at ur own ignorance of the scripture. So answer my question since u dnt know how to unravel a parable by Jesus
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
deefrosh:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness
answer my question is it a sin or not?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Smalleous: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Did anyone notice that, this defender of the universe didn't refute any of the issues raised against CE, he simply corroborated the claims with Bible Verses.
Our God in on the Throne

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
More like scam school broda...Jesus.. Elisha Isaiah Pls keep you pastor away from comparison... your pastor is nothiing amd I mean nothing compared to them... you pastor is a scam.. this men were of God
zionmade:

I have seen a deaf and dumb from birth speak and hear. U dat doubt it, I will advice u to keep tab on the next healing school session in Nigeria or south Africa, register the deaf and dumb u have and take him there. at least that will be enof for u.
Jesus was alive wen Herod died, Elisha was alive wen Ahab died, David was alive wen Saul died, Isaiah was alive wen Hezekiah died. So it will make no difference with buhari
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
and if the prosecutor fail to quote the constitution,won't you quote one to prove your innocence?... anyway I won't force you to back your pastors actions with a passage of the scripture, cause you can't learn any from a divorced man if God who teaches that,masturbation is not a sin..
U know nothing about the law.
if the prosecutor fails to establish his case the case is struck out even without the defendant opening his mouth. So since u know nothing, ur case dismissed
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
More like scam school broda...Jesus.. Elisha Isaiah Pls keep you pastor away from comparison... your pastor is nothiing amd I mean nothing compared to them... you pastor is a scam.. this men were of God
hahahahahaha I love dealing with hypocrites indeed.
so why were they alive wen the rulers of their time die? did u also hear that Jesus was alive wen John the Baptist died?
hahahahaha tell me something my hypocrite
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

U know nothing about the law.
if the prosecutor fails to establish his case the case is struck out even without the defendant opening his mouth. So since u know nothing, ur case dismissed
which means you as the prosecutor here do not know how to establish your case to defend your jerry coil pastor the case should close abi?...

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

hahahahahaha I love dealing with hypocrites indeed.
so why were they alive wen the rulers of their time die? did u also hear that Jesus was alive wen John the Baptist died?
hahahahaha tell me something my hypocrite
what's this one saying biko?

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
which means you as the prosecutor here do not know how to establish your case to defend your jerry coil pastor the case should close abi?...
hahahahaha. see Post shifting by all means.
my guy ur case is dead. if u say frying hair is a sin as someone whose destiny is to condemn, prove it from the scriptures
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

hahahahaha. see Post shifting by all means.
my guy ur case is dead. if u say frying hair is a sin as someone whose destiny is to condemn, prove it from the scriptures
its those who know nothing about there own claim that keep rotating around...just take your time to follow my comment and acknowledge a simple fact,that your god pastor Chris whom you worship is just a good business man merchandizing with your ignorance...

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by richard870(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.
@Op, where in the world did you get that bunkum that Muslims are more united than Christians

As for all you have written, I knew someone from their quarter would counter the initial post with aspersions which is exactly what you have done.

I pray hypocrisy doesn't destroy your life cuz its obvious you are one of those that would lie to cover up the ugly things happening within your 'embassy' domain
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
its those who know nothing about there own claim that keep rotating around...just take your time to follow my comment and acknowledge a simple fact,that your god pastor Chris whom you worship is just a good business man merchandizing with your ignorance...
eiyaaaa he has gone back to business Bla Bla Bla. as usual most hypocrites like u know nothing and u really sound miserable being heartbroken for Wat is not ur business. Why don't u just chuck ur mouth where it concerns u
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

His wife didn't accuse him of adultery unlike Wat hypocrites like u wished. Yes I am Christlike that is why I am called a Christian.
for the gatefee for cross over night, the people on site would have to make a little sacrifice so that people off site can also benefit. They may gather 1000million as gate fee but do u know how many billions goes in into airing the program live on almost all the TV stations in Nigeria and almost 50 countries?
learn how to shut up if u know next to nothing

His view on masturbation :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y
On the gate fee saga:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/05/crossover-service-nigerians-blast-chris-oyakhilome-over-gate-fees/
CE claimed N1000 fee was a way of 'controlling the crowd'. Now, if money was a criterion of screening out people, which people would be more vulnerable? The rich? The poor? Your TV expenditure claim is clearly hogwash, because this man's networth is around $50m.

Here's something to ponder on:
Matthew 10:5-8 [/b]These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. [b]Freely you have received; freely give.

On the divorce, legal documents cited 'unreasonable behavior' as the grounds for divorce, which could be anything really. A lot of deals and negotiations go into divorce settlements especially when the man is worth $50 million. Letting out the truth will damage the man's goodwill and may spell doom for his church business.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

eiyaaaa he has gone back to business Bla Bla Bla. as usual most hypocrites like u know nothing and u really sound miserable being heartbroken for Wat is not ur business. Why don't u just chuck ur mouth where it concerns u
iam concern cause its natural for one to give advice to some one that is brainwashed even if they don't take your advice,you are free from there doom
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by fkj950ax(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
hd f.

The problem is not Christ Embassy or Pastor Chris, but all the wannabees in the church. Eg You Op.

BLW with the L meaning LOVE is missing in you.
The best way to help a 'lost' brethren is to say he writes trash.

Where is the live in you.

Pastor Chris once said that he has discovered God for himself and admonishes everyone in church to do likewise.

You need to relax and breathe.

You are too harsh in your rejoinder or response to marchman and I am glad he left CE for the sake of his sanity.

You are not the church PR director so why the plenty annoyance and anger in your rejoinder.

All this plenty wahala the pastors and leaders engage in to move the ministry aren't endorsed by Pastor Chris. Over zealousness is too much abeg.

PS. I used to attend Embassy when Pastor Chris drives a VBoot and lived in Omole.

We user to go clean/work in the house then and I must say Pastor Chris has really grown in the faith, but his members are somewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by airsaylongcon: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxxy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Is wearing of skirt and blouse by a male a sin? Go and find out the traditional attires of the Binis, Urhobos, Scots, etc.

Never in your life insinuate that the Urhobos who tie wrapper wear skirt. NEVER

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

His view on masturbation :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y
On the gate fee saga:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/05/crossover-service-nigerians-blast-chris-oyakhilome-over-gate-fees/
CE claimed N1000 fee was a way of 'controlling the crowd'. Now, if money was a criterion of screening out people, which people would be more vulnerable? The rich? The poor? Your TV expenditure claim is clearly hogwash, because this man's networth is around $50m.

Here's something to ponder on:
Matthew 10:5-8 [/b]These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. [b]Freely you have received; freely give.

On the divorce, legal documents cited 'unreasonable behavior' as the grounds for divorce, which could be anything really. A lot of deals and negotiations go into divorce settlements especially when the man is worth $50 million. Letting out the truth will damage the man's goodwill and may spell doom for his church business.

His view on masturbation I still haven't met anybody who stood and told me how MMASTURBATION ON ITS OWN is a sin. So are u ready to tell me?
So he should use all his money to float a single night program then who will keep finding the missionaries, Inner city, Keeping the gospel on air etc?
Just 1000 and u re already calling the poor. Why don't the person who can't afford it go to the nearest satellite church afterall the whole venue cannot contain everybody.
U made reference to poor people, are u one of them? if u re not do u know anybody who wasn't able to be part of the program because of 1k?
So Pst Anita didn't accuse him of adultery and u want to help her add it because as a full hypocrite u re u will really wish adultery was included
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
iam concern cause its natural for one to give advice to some one that is brainwashed even if they don't take your advice,you are free from there doom
keep it for urself cos I don't need it. Or is advising now by force? I Don't need it, face ur perfect life.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

His view on masturbation I still haven't met anybody who stood and told me how MMASTURBATION ON ITS OWN is a sin. So are u ready to tell me?
So he should use all his money to float a single night program then who will keep finding the missionaries, Inner city, Keeping the gospel on air etc?
Just 1000 and u re already calling the poor. Why don't the person who can't afford it go to the nearest satellite church afterall the whole venue cannot contain everybody.
U made reference to poor people, are u one of them? if u re not do u know anybody who wasn't able to be part of the program because of 1k?
So Pst Anita didn't accuse him of adultery and u want to help her add it because as a full hypocrite u re u will really wish adultery was included

What if i'm poor? Am I supposed to feel embarrassed? Lots of body-shaming going on around the internet, but poor-shaming from one of the minions of a charlatan pastor is kinda surprising. Did your pastor also taught you to be in poverty is to be in sin like the other charlatan Oyedepo?

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by belindar: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
OGA. All what you write here confirms what the previous writer wrote.

SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Your defence is weak
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by emmanajayi: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:
Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
Who Is This Guy Sef?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

hahahahahaha I wasn't created to think for myself, Thats the work of the Holyspirit. I am only here to Vex all those demons of hypocrism

No surprise as you people see demons in every corner - superstitious folk.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

What if i'm poor? Am I supposed to feel embarrassed? Lots of body-shaming going on around the internet, but poor-shaming from one of the minions of a charlatan pastor is kinda surprising. Did your pastor also taught you to be in poverty is to be in sin like the other charlatan Oyedepo?

Blind Barthemeous knew Jesus won't leave him the same way if only he got Jesus attention that's why he screamed and never gave up.
If u know that the program will turn ur life around then u will make an effort, get to the venue there is no how u will stay there for up to 1hr without someone paying ur gate fee. it's called desperation for breakthrough. I wonder why people always think that everything about salvation should be gotten on a platter of gold without even a single leap of faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.