Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49815 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

fornication is also an after effect of eating banana or popcorn. so Mr judge start from urself. Also lies and evil are after effect of going after money at least I have given u one reason to die in poverty
so anybody that does not accept your half nude congregation would die of poverty?.. you see why Christ embassy is all about riches...there is no presence of holly spirit in Christ embassy. a guy was caught red handed having sex on a Christ embassy church alter,located on air port road Rumodumanya port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deapexboy:

my brother no b e-war we dy
why not smoke weed in church since it beta dat way than smoking at home since op u don't respect the hux of God..op normaly there is sumtin u don't do in public, some dressing is nt good 4 public view
go back to ur Bible find out where the house of God is and come back and quote me.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Godbest(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
1 Corinthians:5:9-13

5 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by blaakinlagos(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please, how about we keep mute cause we tend to make some comments for the fun it. So one don't sin against God by being the Chief Judge.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
maybe you should first open your own bible and show me where it is a sin for Christians to say what they think about their church on social media. Be it bad or good.

Muslims are more united than Christians because imams/alphas don't live the way pastors live. They don't build universities, buy expensive fleet of cars and private jets. At least, theirs is not as outrageous as the likes of pastor Chris.

Even during his reach out program where they give free rhapsody of reality books, the "Crook in pastor skin" still have to make the church members (his ATM) pay for the books despite all the the billions he already have thus increasing the sale of his book while he smiles to the bank. Bad sharp guy.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Deapexboy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

go back to ur Bible find out where the house of God is and come back and quote me.
y going to church then?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

wen u first show me from the Bible where it was written u shud comment on NL or use a phone
but you are the one who studies the bible naa or you only goes there to show your new cloths and shoes?..I don't read the bible and I expect you show me..
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
You can't free one who is not ready for freedom.. this so called members are too deep into their so called cult( Christ embassy winners redeem etc ) Christianity is now political party. This so called god of men can not perform one true miracle.. that are all frauds.. I heard Steve wonder said he will give half of his wealth to any of this so called god of men if they can but make him see his wife for a minute... you pastor is nothing but a scammer.. the bigger he is the better he is at scamming...
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
so anybody that does not accept your half nude congregation would die of poverty?.. you see why Christ embassy is all about riches...there is no presence of holly spirit in Christ embassy. a guy was caught red handed having sex on a Christ embassy church alter,located on air port road Rumodumanya port Harcourt.
read that post again I was reacting to ur ignorance, Since Money is the cause of evil den die in poverty. As for sex in the altar, it's not more of a sin Dan fornication in ur privacy. the only thing dat sanctifies the altar is the amounting on it wen an anointed man stands on it. Fornication is fornication where u do it doesn't determine the intensity of sin it is. stop being carnal, carnality stinks
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
youngpresidooo:

the only reply I have for you is in roman 10:1-4 ain't a ce member

Yea CE have established their own righteousness as their women has gone into nudity and their men into frying of hair. What a way for a church to establish their own righteousness.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Chrisx1x(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxxy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Is wearing of skirt and blouse by a male a sin? Go and find out the traditional attires of the Binis, Urhobos, Scots, etc.
we dont wear skirt.we tie wrappers.Same with the binis and every other tribe in niger delta.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

read that post again I was reacting to ur ignorance, Since Money is the cause of evil den die in poverty. As for sex in the altar, it's not more of a sin Dan fornication in ur privacy. the only thing dat sanctifies the altar is the amounting on it wen an anointed man stands on it. Fornication is fornication where u do it doesn't determine the intensity of sin it is. stop being carnal, carnality stinks
I can now see why you are a Christ embassy member but not a Christian...

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by frubben(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

And why is drying of hair a sin? Mr Judge

U forgot to mention the nudity he mentioned, u just asking about the hair.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
You can't free one who is not ready for freedom.. this so called members are too deep into their so called cult( Christ embassy winners redeem etc ) Christianity is now political party. This so called god of men can not perform one true miracle.. that are all frauds.. I heard Steve wonder said he will give half of his wealth to any of this so called god of men if they can but make him see his wife for a minute... you pastor is nothing but a scammer.. the bigger he is the better he is at scamming...
I guess u dnt sing any of their Cult songs so that God will not strike u wit dumbness wen u say u want to worship him and u start singing Sinach song
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by gare(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

because Christ embassy is our life. I wonder why people like u can defend a footballer or club for more Dan 2hrs but frown at it wen people stand to defend their pastors and church

Which? Church that tells you to sin because there's Grace, guy you guys need forgiveness, we are praying for you all to receive sense and mercy

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
I can now see why you are a Christ embassy member but not a Christian...
Mr Christian am still waiting for u to quote even if it is half scripture reference. U just know next to nothing
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by obyrich(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Are u a dummy? if u know a single thing at least u wud have proved to me dat I am wrong. but am not surprised most people who rush to condemn know nothing in the bible
In what way did I condemn you, wise man? I said you should preach on. Is that condemnation? I would love to hear you vocalise it over the pulpit. Simple.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
gare:

Which? Church that tells you to sin because there's Grace, guy you guys need forgiveness, we are praying for you all to receive sense and mercy
And God will have to be a judge over u if CE doesn't tell their members to sin. The Bible said that judgement will begin from the house of God. So don't be surprised if u receive a more speedy judgement Dan the prostitute in a brothel
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.

His post pinch you deep well well! Stupid so-called op...!

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Godbest(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
ALL CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBER SHOULD READ THIS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.............

Roman 1 vs 18 to the end
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans:1:18,22-30
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
OP if i were you i will mind my own business.

I know you are one of those fanatics that worship pastors instead of God. But I tell you that there will suprises on the last day.

You will definitely be suprised. So bro stop fighting for pastors instead save the energy in serving the true God.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by freethesheeple(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am not a member of Pastor Chris but i hated that church from school days.
Immorality and other rubbish is what they Preach.
I concur with Marchman.
Even Revend King that killed his members was defended.
No matter what you say,they will always come out to defend their pastor.
Religion is mind-controlling.

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Godbest:
ALL CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBER SHOULD READ THIS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.............

Roman 1 vs 18 to the end
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans:1:18,22-30
yeah we preach that verse too. or is there anything u want to say apart from quoting the scripture
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by chungzee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

we have been hearing that since the 1990s and the church is still growing and breaking grounds. the day Pst Chris visits ur city for a crusade u entire city will be on a 24hr knockdown because of great crowd hungry to hear him. So keep hating and deceiving urself, the contrary wind drives our roots deeper
Hungry to hear God not pastor Chris. He is a man of God and therefore, no glory should be given to any man...
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by dbynonetwork: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

my friend if u call something a sin, prove it and stop being a dummy. if u know Wat to say den shut up till u get one

I can see you are almost loosing your normal manner of thinking and behavior just like your mentor "CHRIS OYAKILOME" divorced (he is not a pastor) which prompt him to divorce his wife..
Stop being a devil on this forum trying to mislead other Christians..

But let me tell you the truth.. "ANYTHING THAT WOULD STOP YOU FROM GOING TO HEAVEN IS A SIN"..... I leave you with this words from the scriptures below go and ponder on it..
the Bible say " if an eye will stop you from going to heaven pluck it out, for it is better to be in heaven with an eye than to languish in hell with both eyes.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by datribune: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxxy:
You criticize me for quoting Pastor Chris in my speech, yet Karl Marx, Socrates, Lenin, Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc are quoted by their adherents. Infact, we devote a lot of time in our Universities learning about the vain philosophies of some of these men!

Talk of quoting Jesus & his philosophy than dat of Pastor Chris' philosophy which states that masturbation is not a sin.
U sound more of a celebrity Pastor Chris' fan than a Jesus devotee.
Enjoy ur delusion.

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can't even identify her not to talk about singing his or her song.. Oga I am not done singing the praise songs mum brought me up with.. and God will strike you with dumbness when next you pastor Chris commits adultery .. an outsider like you feel you know better than his wife.. bloody CR zombie
zionmade:

I guess u dnt sing any of their Cult songs so that God will not strike u wit dumbness wen u say u want to worship him and u start singing Sinach song

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Godbest(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans:1:18,30-32 As a Christian, if you have not read ROMAN CHAPTER 1 VIA 1 TO THE END , you still have a long way to go.
Bible should be your standard not church doctrine or one pastor born of a woman.
A mere pastor that can make mistakes tomorrow.
A pastor that still need to be careful or he will miss heaven.

GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF ANY BODY.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
chungzee:
Hungry to hear God not pastor Chris. He is a man of God and therefore, no glory should be given to any man...
Am hungry to hear Pst Chris.
Paul saw a vision of a man calling him to come over to mercedona. I wonder why the person was not calling God, or was God not in mercedonia?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
I can't even identify her not to talk about singing his or her song.. Oga I am not done singing the praise songs mum brought me up with.. and God will strike you with dumbness when next you pastor Chris commits adultery .. an outsider like you feel you know better than his wife.. bloody CR zombie
hahahahahaha Everybody will carry. his cross.
I guess ur church don't also sing Sinach and eben's songs too.
I wonder why u got angry, why will be afraid of God's judgement if u re telling the truth
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Mr Christian am still waiting for u to quote even if it is half scripture reference. U just know next to nothing
are you not ashamed of your self,that you can't defend your pastors action with biblical backup?... this just further justify the fact that Christ embassy doctrine is rooted in pastor Chris head and not the bible..

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I put it to everybody here that Mr Chris oyakilome or whatever he bears has not and can not perform one true real miracle .. it's up for a bet anytime any day..: Elijah called on the one true God and from the fake prophet of Baal.. God was lifted high for the children of God to see his awesome power.. I callenge this so called god of men to come and redeem themselves or else a time is coming when we will set out to lynch them.. the op said THE OP SAID WHEN HE COMES TO TOWN THERE WILL BE S LOCK DOWN .. I agree 100% BUT A TOME WILL COME WHEN WE WILL LYNCH THEMVWHEN THEY COME TO TOWN ... VERY DOON

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.