Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49841 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
frosbel2:

No surprise as you people see demons in every corner - superstitious folk.
You can never see our members shouting Holyghost fire, cast and bind etc.because we believe the demons can't stand the truth just as darkness cannot stand the light. So we destroy the works of the devil with the truth.
And by the way I know u are not a Christian so I don't think u have any business here
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Blind Barthemeous knew Jesus won't leave him the same way if only he got Jesus attention that's why he screamed and never gave up.
If u know that the program will turn ur life around then u will make an effort, get to the venue there is no how u will stay there for up to 1hr without someone paying ur gate fee. it's called desperation for breakthrough. I wonder why people always think that everything about salvation should be gotten on a platter of gold without even a single leap of faith
You will follow the gospel someday rather than some self serving pastors, how's that for a leap of faith?

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

You will follow the gospel someday rather than some self serving pastors, how's that for a leap of faith?
Mr gospel follower, why don't u tell me about the gospel u follow. I am very interested
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Mr gospel follower, why don't u tell me about the gospel u follow. I am very interested

You're not interested, if you are, you'll read your bible more. Everything you need is inside. And when in doubt, take Jesus' word over King Solomon's especially in regards to money. For example, don't accept 'money answers all thing' over Jesus' statement to a rich to give away his wealth in order to be his disciple. Don't accept the teaching of a clearly masturbating pastor who said your body is your own, you can touch it as you please over Paul's teaching on sexual purity : "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?"1Corr.6:19

Once in a while, we all fall in sin, we should pull ourselves by the bootstrap and try again. God wants to see us make some efforts. But you don't invalidate God's word because we can't keep up with it.

Early church once taught the earth is the center of the solar system, they also taught that mentally sick patients were demon possessed. Brave Christians questioned these teachings and the church evolved in a good way. Question things, challenge issues, using mostly the red-lettered portion of new testament as your moral compass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by tegak10: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

You're not interested, if you are, you'll read your bible more. Everything you need is inside. And when in doubt, take Jesus' word over King Solomon's especially in regards to money. For example, don't accept 'money answers all thing' over Jesus' statement to a rich to give away his wealth in order to be his disciple. Don't accept the teaching of a clearly masturbating pastor who said your body is your own, you can touch it as you please over Paul's teaching on sexual purity : "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?"1Corr.6:19

Early church once taught the earth is the center of the solar system, they also taught that mentally sick patients were demon possessed. Brave Christians questioned these teachings and the church evolved in a good way. Question things, challenge issues, using mostly the red-lettered portion of new testament as your compass.

I hope you have sold all you have and given to the poor? If you have not, then you are a hy......

grin

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

Early church once taught the earth is the center of the solar system, they also taught that mentally sick patients were demon possessed. Brave Christians questioned these teachings and the church evolved in a good way. Question things, challenge issues, using mostly the red-lettered portion of new testament as your compass.
at least u said something. Unlike some who don't know anything.
So I shud sell everything I have abi and give the poor den I will wait for someone else to sell and also give me as a poor man. Hahahahaha na WA ooooo. brother can u start by selling ur phone and giving the cash to the poor
In the rhapsody of realities there is a bible reading plan that will allow u study the Bible for one year or two years. I guess u won't see that one.
Now concerning purity of the body if sex with ur wife cannot defy it, then how will masturbation as a complement for ur wife being indisposed to sex at the moment a sin defy the body?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by pek(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxwell60:
Thank you my brother you see many jealous Nairalanders as they call themselves were very happy when they read that stupid article, they are always happy whenever they hear or see anything bad about Pastor Chris and CEC what I called jealousy. I have learnt to always ignore some "Nairalanders" comment on important issues here because over 80% of them are senseless they can't even think properly. I want to thank you once again for educating the illiterates.
By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maestro21:

I hope you have sold all you have and given to the poor? If you have not, then you are a hy......

grin

Context man, context. Follow the thread for context. And I'm kind of a guy who is a sucker for guys with great stuff between their ears, I could care less about what's in your bank account. This has informed my career decisions down the years.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This writeup is rubbish. Lies from the pit of hell; a poor attempt at damage control.

Answer these questions:
1. Does Christ Embassy tax it's members and stratify them according to their monetary contributions to the church ?
2. Are top Christ Embassy pastors a cartel that are rich on church offering?
3. Did Pastor Chris say masturbation is not a sin ? Yes or No?
4. Did pastor Chris accept N40 million as tithe from a staff of Sheraton hotels derived from sale of a stolen generator?
5. Is pastor Chris divorced from pastor Anita? If yes, how and what does he preach about the sanctity of marriage ?.
6. Did pastor Anita not refer to Christ embassy as a 'brothel' ? Was it not printed in the papers ?
7. Was pastor Chris not accused by Chris Okotie of going to receive occultic powers from TB Joshua a couple of years ago ?

Abeg park one side. You no get case

. If I were the OP I'd just withdraw this writeup jejely. People are 'wizing up' now and they won't let your propaganda and exploitation go unchallenged. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Buhari, PYO and Nnamdi Kanu are the issues in Nigeria now o not yahoo yahoo pastors.

1. No they don't. Giving is not compulsory.

2. LOL. Rich on church offering? As people like the OP stopped giving did the church fold up?

3. He said masturbation in itself is not a sin.

4. This is funny. 2 things are really inane about this line of reasoning. First that the man stole the whole money for the church. Who do you know in this whole world that steals money from his place of work and then gives the whole sum to the church? It does not make sense. Secondly, the man gave tithes on N40M which is N4M and bought a gen for the church that was all he did. BTW, the man was attending a satellite church and not the main church so chances are it was his local church that received those things and not Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris was only brought into it because Sheraton were looking for how to recover all their money and reported the story as though someone gave Pastor Chris N40M. Pastor Chris never met Lawrence Agada before besides N40M may just be Pastor Chris' offerings in 10 services. LOL

5. Pastor Anita divorced Pastor Chris not the other way around. His teachings on marriage have been consistent since I have known him. Divorce is a no no for christians but it does not mean some people will not go down that lane.

6. No she did not and never can. Her 2 daughters are CE members.

7. Jesus was accused of same. What is your point?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by bekpo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is this actually a rejoinder or an extention/continuation or confirmation?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Another religious tripe, you lot can go to your heaven and leave us alone.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

at least u said something. Unlike some who don't know anything.
So I shud sell everything I have abi and give the poor den I will wait for someone else to sell and also give me as a poor man. Hahahahaha na WA ooooo. brother can u start by selling ur phone and giving the cash to the poor
In the rhapsody of realities there is a bible reading plan that will allow u study the Bible for one year or two years. I guess u won't see that one.
Now concerning purity of the body if sex with ur wife cannot defy it, then how will masturbation as a complement for ur wife being indisposed to sex at the moment a sin defy the body?

Your body isn't yours, it belongs to your wife, and vice versa. So when u mate with your wife, the two of you become one. Going solo waters down 'two become one'. 1 Corr. 7:4, Matt. 19:6
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

Context man, context. Follow the thread for context. And I'm kind of a guy who is a sucker for guys with great stuff between their ears, I could care less about what's in your bank account. This has informed my career decisions down the years.

I followed the thread. You tied yourself into tortuous knots by overstating things. When soldiers kill during a war is that not killing? Did the Bible not say thou shall not kill? So why is killing during a war not a sin?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

Your body isn't yours, it belongs to your wife, and vice versa. So when u mate with your wife, the two of you become one. Going solo waters down 'two become one'.

A christian man cannot father a child. He goes to do a fertility test and he is asked to produce semen for it. He masturbates and provides them the sample for the test. Did he sin?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by tegak10: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

His wife didn't accuse him of adultery unlike Wat hypocrites like u wished. Yes I am Christlike that is why I am called a Christian.
for the gatefee for cross over night, the people on site would have to make a little sacrifice so that people off site can also benefit. They may gather 1000million as gate fee but do u know how many billions goes in into airing the program live on almost all the TV stations in Nigeria and almost 50 countries?
learn how to shut up if u know next to nothing

But other churches still broadcast and they dont collect gate fee... So why
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maestro21:

A christian man cannot father a child. He goes to do a fertility test and he is asked to produce semen for it. He masturbates and provides them the sample for the test. Did he sin?
He can have relations with his wife with a condom with a hole in it, to allow some of the sperm to be passed and some retained.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
tegak10:

No church program is EVER broadcasted like that service. live all over the world and all over the internet. It costs billions of naira. If ur church can do it, thank God. Allow those who needs a token of sacrifice from those attending on site to their own thing. Even the gate fees is not up to 10 percent of the money use to broadcast the program worldwide. Anybody that tells u the gospel is cheap is lying to u.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by speed99: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

read that post again I was reacting to ur ignorance, Since Money is the cause of evil den die in poverty. As for sex in the altar, it's not more of a sin Dan fornication in ur privacy. the only thing dat sanctifies the altar is the amounting on it wen an anointed man stands on it. Fornication is fornication where u do it doesn't determine the intensity of sin it is. stop being carnal, carnality stinks

For real? bros, no vex, which branch you dey.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
speed99:

For real? bros, no vex, which branch you dey.

counter Wat I wrote there and stop shifting posts. Maybe u shud have been there to ask Jesus not to preach in the synagogue because thieves and charlatans were using it for their business
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
tegak10:

He did not answer that question fully because he is addressing a lot of people. That levy was placed to curtail crowd. Nigerians hate anything they have to pay for so that was the logic the organizing committee were working with.

I have attended many programs with the MOG. People like to throng in even when their heads are not in the right place. I have seen people try to secure 7 seats for their friends by dropping some materials there and before you know it the gathering will look disorganized. To restrict such people, the N1000 fee was to make only serious members go in because the Live service is boradcast around the world. It is too high powered for gaffes and fluffs.

Ask yourself a question, that venue is used so many times within a year by the ministry for even international meetings yet no fees are paid. If they really wanted to raise money why not charge a fee each time the venue is used? Also, there were many venues in and around the LCA where viewing was absolutely free and people were directed there. Lastly, the majority of people who bought those tickets were pastors of respective churches that gave it to their members to attend. The tickets sold out completely, a week before the New Years service.

People should give me a break abeg. I saw Pastor Chris give an Indian Pastor $500k. How many New Years services will he need to raise that type of money? The LCA is a 25k capacity venue at N1000 per person that is N25M. Not up to 1/4th of $500k that he dashed out like he was giving N50k.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

He can have relations with his wife with a condom with a hole in it, to allow some of the sperm to be passed and some retained.

Hahahahahaha. This is funny. Are you sure the man who masturbated to get the semen for his test did not do it in the presence of his wife?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

Your body isn't yours, it belongs to your wife, and vice versa. So when u mate with your wife, the two of you become one. Going solo waters down 'two become one'.
so Wat of if ur wife helps u with the masturbation because she was indisposed to having sex at that particular time?
If ur body belongs to ur wife, doesn't it also belong to u? Will u require another body to masturbate? As someone rightly said, Wat of if ur sperm is needed for medical purpose?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Braveryy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxxy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Is wearing of skirt and blouse by a male a sin? Go and find out the traditional attires of the Binis, Urhobos, Scots, etc.
my brother, is Deut 22: 5 in your Bible?

It says, A woman should not put on that which pertains to a man, neither should a man put on that which pertains to a woman, all that do this are abomination to God.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by pennywys(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.
OP stay off road, you are blocking my way with you trash. I can't even read all those trash you are putting on there
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Braveryy:
my brother, is Deut 22: 5 in your Bible?

It says, A woman should not put on that which pertains to a man, neither should a man put on that which pertains to a woman, all that do this are abomination to God.
can u also read down the entire chapter and tell us why u re wearing a cloth that Is not 100 percent cotton or 100 percent wool and yet u don't see it as a sin?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by tegak10: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

No church program is EVER broadcasted like that service. live all over the world and all over the internet. It costs billions of naira. If ur church can do it, thank God. Allow those who needs a token of sacrifice from those attending on site to their own thing. Even the gate fees is not up to 10 percent of the money use to broadcast the program worldwide. Anybody that tells u the gospel is cheap is lying to u.

So driving away potential converts is justified since money is needed to fund the gospel? No matter the intentions extorting money from people trying to praise God is wrong. its not done anywhere.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by tegak10: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maestro21:

He did not answer that question fully because he is addressing a lot of people. That levy was placed to curtail crowd. Nigerians hate anything they have to pay for so that was the logic the organizing committee were working with.

I have attended many programs with the MOG. People like to throng in even when their heads are not in the right place. I have seen people try to secure 7 seats for their friends by dropping some materials there and before you know it the gathering will look disorganized. To restrict such people, the N1000 fee was to make only serious members go in because the Live service is boradcast around the world. It is too high powered for gaffes and fluffs.

Ask yourself a question, that venue is used so many times within a year by the ministry for even international meetings yet no fees are paid. If they really wanted to raise money why not charge a fee each time the venue is used? Also, there were many venues in and around the LCA where viewing was absolutely free and people were directed there. Lastly, the majority of people who bought those tickets were pastors of respective churches that gave it to their members to attend. The tickets sold out completely, a week before the New Years service.

People should give me a break abeg. I saw Pastor Chris give an Indian Pastor $500k. How many New Years services will he need to raise that type of money? The LCA is a 25k capacity venue at N1000 per person that is N25M. Not up to 1/4th of $500k that he dashed out like he was giving N50k.

Thats the issue. Why did he drive away the crowd. There could have been unbelivers trying to repent but would be driven away by the gate fee. No matter the intentions it is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
tegak10:

So driving away potential converts is justified since money is needed to fund the gospel? No matter the intentions extorting money from people trying to praise God is wrong. its not done anywhere.
hahahahaha, so all those that do come out for altar calls are they not also unbelievers. Didnt u also read there were sometimes Jesus hid or stayed away from the crowd? Now u can also go and ask him about those that wanted to repent that time.
Moreover if someone invites a sinner the person should also be able to pay for him

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by pek(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

I have seen a deaf and dumb from birth speak and hear.
The way people lie can make the devil cringe. A person who is deaf and dumb will not start speaking if he is "healed". You know why? His speaking and hearing ability is like that of a new born baby, still in a state of tabula rasa. Don't think you are speaking to fools. It's like saying you have seen a new born baby speak.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
pek:
The way people lie can make the devil cringe. A person who is deaf and dumb will not start speaking if he is "healed". You know why? His speaking and hearing ability is like that of a new born baby, still in a state of tabula rasa. Don't think you are speaking to fools. It's like saying you have seen a new born baby speak.
If God can make a donkey talk Wat can't he do?
Dnt bother to answer that if u are not a Christian because if u re u will not limit God's power. Moreover wen the Bible said Jesus healed the maimed where do u think the legs and hand grew from. In. Christianity we have no business with logic because it is the extent a carnal mind can go

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's exactly what he did. It takes only a smart person to easily decipher that.

kitaatita:
You ended up authenticating everything you set out to rebut.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.