Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45959 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Lakal001: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Loisemm:
For this Op to consider going ahead with the wedding, he may be a cheat himself who has been forgiven by his fiancee a few times. Now that the shoe is on the other side, of course he has to show 'undastanding'. cheesy
Either that or he just has a soft heart....
If you decide to go ahead, pls watch your back so you won't be killed or destroyed by jealous lovers or a greedy wife. Years of infidelity is different from a one off or a short time affair. They fit kill you 'throway'. Nothing go happen.

Another woman of virtue. God bless you for this sincere response.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by OkunrinMeta: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes please marry her.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

She wants you to marry her out of pity, and you also want to marry her out of pity.
Do not, or you will divorce out of pity.
GOD is with you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Lakal001: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Iphy4:
c you o, e be like say u wan join trend of married wey dey train other men pikin ba? Please call it off, God has shown u who she truly is. If to say na single guy sef, e for better. A woman that can b cheating with a married man [/b]for years and cannot even call it quits two months to her wedding surely doesnt deserve you. Call it off and let her explain to her family why you did that, if she doesnt want to, you can do the explaining for her. Nonsense!

Bros, not just cheating with a married man, but [b]her father's friend
.... too bad
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Lakal001: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
listenersky:
I have not finally decided what to do.though the wedding is not holding next Month again.no new date for now She calls and cries everyday ,begging me to take her back. She said her whole world is tearing down and she doesn't know where to start from. That she really loves me and that it will never happen again. Seriously the love is no more there, but to go ahead and please she and her Parents is difficult. And the saying that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know comes to mind also. What of if the next girl I date will be worse? What chance do I have to land a good girl out three? Its a difficult situation I found myself. And only God can help.she strategized by confessing to my Dad and My Sister so they would think she soberly confessed her misdeed. And that made things worse.because if eventually I marry her out of pity,(that's a big IF) ,how will my Family members see her?

Bros, I beg u in the name of God, DONT MARRY HER. Don't let the idea of "the devil u you know is better than the angel u dint know" confuse you. There are lots of decent ladies out there. U will surely find one.

Don't forget, she did not only cheat with a married man, but her dad's friend. I can bet u that any lady that can sleep with her dad's friend has plenty random men she sleeps with. As for ur girlfriend, she does not worth ur love. Move on. Call the relationship off totally and don't look back. If I should start telling u my experience about ladies , you'll be shocked.

All my ex-girlfriends that i left cos of their promiscuous habit still cheat on their husband till tomorrow. If u marry this lady, she will still continue. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Saintarthur: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
You wan marry out of pity?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jaychubi: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

Pity her and marry her

Dude r u out of your mind marriage is a lifetime affair n nt a child's play pls drop dt whor.e like a hot potato biko
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Syphonn(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex.
For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by allenog(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is your call though. If I be you, with the level of experience and exposure I do fly away and never look back. Not for any reason.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by PMoTheGreat: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2018
The definition of getting married for the wrong reason.

This isn't even a question. Why will you even consider going ahead with the marriage?

Why am I even answering sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.