Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (23354 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by kernel505: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
OliviaYolanda:
Tell them Igbos

Imagine enemy advising you. Why not proffer solution to Nigeria enormous challenges instead of advising his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

Countries can decide that dual citizenship is illegal not so?

Countries can decide certain individuals and nationals are persona non grata.

with international supervised nd approved ref, ur zoo can't do a damn on igbo assets. unless every zoo assets in the world will be paid as a reparations to us, get sense, cos we are goin. Even dangote has assets in biafra, wot of all those oil well they have? Is that one not assets? Stop tryin to be stupid cos nothin will stop biafra

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:

lol keep deceiving yourself. You will not relocate your assets despite all the hate speeches you lot spew against other tribes. You think you will get Biafra and the people who you insult everyday will allow you live happily in their territory. You never even get the Biafra them don dey give una quit notice. Wake up and find something meaningful to do with your life other than shouting biafruad on the internet everyday.

My assets are all insured with international financial groups. You will have international courts to fight. You think billionaire Biafrans are stupid ? We are holding town hall meetings soon to consolidate our assets and insure them with AAA rated international insurance consortium. Watch and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Tecno66: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra – APC’s National Treasurer, Moghalu

National Treasurer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief George Moghalu has told Igbos to forget the agitation for secession of Biafra. Moghalu stated that the Igbos would stand to lose the most if it became a reality

He however called on them to embrace the call for the restructuring of Nigeria. Speaking at an Anambra Consensus Forum in Awka, Moghalu argued that 50% of the property in Abuja and Lagos were owned by the Igbo, wondering where the secessionists would be accommodated in view of the few states that made up Igboland.

He also said the decision of the Niger Delta states to distance themselves from the Biafra project, makes it worse. He also added that he was worried that most of those fighting for Biafra, were also demanding for Igbo presidency in 2023.

“You can’t be talking about Igbo presidency in 2023 and at the same time talking about Biafran secession,” he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/igbos-will-suffer-if-they-eventually.html

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by psalmsjob: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are crying more than the Igbos. These idiots do not know that secession does not mean relocation of assets. Individuals will live where they want. They can decide to own dual citizenship. How did all idiots end up in APC ?

That's eating your cake and having it back.

You want Biafrau.d yet you still want to live elsewhere in Nigeria after you get it? Biko, it will be every man to his domain.

Ask your grandparents how it was back then when the Igbos were deceived by the first emperor Ojukwu, it was about if you can pronounce "cici" and "toro" or should I say "tolo" to determine your tribe before killing you, God help you if you can't pronounce it other than how your mother tongue could allow you to grin terrible stuff if you witnessed it back then but no, most of you kids drumming for war now and spreading hate speeches weren't probably born then, even your local champion Nnamdi Kanu is probably a toddler then and hasn't really grown now too, if you ask me grin

The kind of succession that will happen in Nigeria is not the type anybody will be able to take property away from where it is now or live in any other place apart from your own area except you want to renounce your citizenship and i doubt if anybody will believe you're with them in spite of that.

Just one silly quit notice from some nonentities you guys are jittery, at that time if that's what you guys want such notice will be for 24 hours and it will come from the mosques, emeriate councils, community and market leaders.

Now if you're given 24 hours to leave a place like Kano, tell me if it's property like house and stocks in your shop that you'll be preoccupied with or how to leave alive first because 24 hours is the theoretical time in reality it's less than 2 hours or almost immediately.grin

Omode o mo Oogun

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Sagay212: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Litmus:
Funny how so many miss one of the simplest Biafra viability test possible. If Kanu or leading Biafra advocates cannot create a simple Biafra only website, which attracts all Biafra supporters away from Niaraland, FOR GOOD, then they may have a problem. grin Don't just dismiss it, ask yourselves why you need Niaraland?

The idiots following kanu and the dumbest people to ever work on earth. Ask them what job kanu was doing before he started the Biafra noise. What business does kanu own, does the stupid albino own a house in the east aside from his father's? how would the idiot have been feeding if not for the free food donations and money he is getting from the gullible miscreants? Somebody that has absolutely nothing and no hope of making anything in life is banking of biafruad leadership so that he can become rich over night due to the gullibility of his fellow touts. Kanu is a certified faliure from birth.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
baysol:

Chant of a dreamer who is yet to wake up and smell the coffee.
you know I am right. I am going to U.S in a few weeks to hold town hall meetings and get international insurance covers. Prepare to fight Interpol.

Watch and learn.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Pcharles2(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Imagine, As If He Is Concerned. Why do you now want restructuring? Remember Igbos have properties all over the World. Why the interest in their properties in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Olokun17: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are crying more than the Igbos. These idiots do not know that secession does not mean relocation of assets. Individuals will live where they want. They can decide to own dual citizenship. How did all idiots end up in APC ?

You want to eat your cake and have it; getting Visa to Yoruba land alone will be like going through the eye of the needle.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
obailala:

Of course in your minds, according to the ipob's unique manner of reasoning, only the Igbos calling for secession are real Igbos. Even Muoghalu has no rights to talk about Igbos because he is what exactly?.... Oh sorry, he is in the APC and real Igbos are supposed to hate APC. So for him to be in ApC, he cant be Igbo.

Very interesting manner of reasoning.
shut up he is not igbo nd has no legitimacy to speak on igbo affairs, he can't even participate in any ref, so wot the reason of him talkin nd spewing hocus- pocus

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
did u mention power? U see hw stupid u ar, is there any power in the zoo now? Am beginning to believe that nigeria are really animals

I feel bad for your mother. She should have aborted you rather than giving birth to a worthless animal

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by 9jabull: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra – APC’s National Treasurer, Moghalu

National Treasurer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief George Moghalu has told Igbos to forget the agitation for secession of Biafra. Moghalu stated that the Igbos would stand to lose the most if it became a reality

He however called on them to embrace the call for the restructuring of Nigeria. Speaking at an Anambra Consensus Forum in Awka, Moghalu argued that 50% of the property in Abuja and Lagos were owned by the Igbo, wondering where the secessionists would be accommodated in view of the few states that made up Igboland.

He also said the decision of the Niger Delta states to distance themselves from the Biafra project, makes it worse. He also added that he was worried that most of those fighting for Biafra, were also demanding for Igbo presidency in 2023.

“You can’t be talking about Igbo presidency in 2023 and at the same time talking about Biafran secession,” he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/igbos-will-suffer-if-they-eventually.html

We have suffered already in Nigeria so no amount of treat of suffering can make us back out from the struggle. Want we want is Biafra through referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You are too young to understand how the SW helped your people to recover after the civil war. My grandpa even donated clothing and food items to your people when they came back here after the war. So, pls do not insult the SW if you want to prove your point or you look silly
but ur awo gave u people free education from our money?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's eating your cake and having it back.

You want Biafrau.d yet you still want to live elsewhere in Nigeria after you get it? Biko, it will be every man to his domain.

Ask your grandparents how it was back then when the Igbos were deceived by the first emperor Ojukwu, it was about if you can pronounce "cici" and "toro" or should I say "tolo" God help you if you can't pronounce it other than how your mother tongue could allow you to grin terrible stuff if you witnessed it back then but no most of you kids drumming for war weren't probably born then, even your local champion Nnamdi Kanu is probably a toddler then.

The kind of succession that will happen in Nigeria is not the type anybody will be able to take property away from where it is now or live in any other place apart from your own area except you want to renounce your citizenship and i doubt if anybody will believe you're with them in spite of that.

Just one silly quit notice from some nonentities you guys are jittery, at that time if that's what you guys want such notice will be for 24 hours and it will come from the mosques, emeriate councils, community and market leaders. Now if you 24 hours to leave a place tell me if it's property like house and stocks in your shop that you'll be preoccupied with or how to leave alive first because 24 hours is the theoretical time in reality it's 2 hours or almost immediately.grin

Omode o mo Oogun

I have been to all parts of south west and I even bought an acre at the back of Ambode my man. He is more civilized than you. I did not read what you typed though, cos you all type nonsense. I give you facts. If you lazy poor want to occupy my mansion. You will have my international insurance companies to fight. Cos Biafra will be a county design with gold and towers.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Oju4190: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=sirequity post=58104187]How does their sufferings concern you?

Someone wants to suffer why not let him go and suffer?

Is igbos suffering more than your senatorial zone? How has their stay in Nigeria lifted up their s. Arewa said u people shod leave d north and go and form ur own country..... Why were u people crying and begging even calling for deir arrest. Dat shows dat u guys at not serious wit dis ur Biafra tin. Ur Ipob leader called for sit at home but most of d traders at Aba stood by deir locked shop and inscribed deir Numbers on the door telling customers dat am around call me. U guys at just deceiving urself.Wen d time comes we Niger delta we fight for Niger delta republic but not like the childish and foolish way u guys at going about it.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Olokun17:

You want to eat your cake and have it; getting Visa to Yoruba land alone will be like going through the eye of the needle.
the cake is too plenty. I will continue to build and sell the houses to my biafran brothers. We own every where. You guys live at Ikorodu. We own Lekki, ikoyi, etc.

You are waiting to enjoy my sauna. Criminal mind. I will have dual citizenship. Watch and learn

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Alanzazani:
See them cursing as usual. Can't even present superior argument. Many of us dont want and would never want to be in a country where you cannot have a contrary opinion. Well ipobians should keep fooling themselves. Rather than wasting your time dreaming secession rechannell your effort towards restructuring the country. The tempo is high now, consult and get a better bargain for the east from Nigeria. Mba na to dey carry on like brainwashed drunks. There is room for dialogue and concessions.
nd we don't want it in nixooria, wot ur prob? Don't pray we take arms cos then we will destroy every development so far in this nigeria. Instead of u supporting peaceful ref u are here swearing on wot isn't ur concern. remember war is the last option

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by HIPROFILE(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Rucheen:
Who is George Moghalu? How stupid is he?

I know him personally, he's about 100% stupid...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Sagay212: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

My assets are all insured with international financial groups. You will have international courts to fight. You think billionaire Biafrans are stupid ? We are holding town hall meetings soon to consolidate our assets and insure them with AAA rated international insurance consortium. Watch and learn.

This one doesn't seem to have common sense. When abokis burn your imaginary asset that you empty chest beaters claim you will invite international group to come arrest the abokis they won't see or to build another imaginary asset for you. You get your Biafra, you move out, you get all your properties totally destroyed and if not careful you lose your life as well. You think it will be internet noise when the whole thing sets.

I dont even know where you block heads get the idea of owing all the properties in Nigeria. keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Tecno66: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
The picture is becoming clearer. So the calculation of this people is that the niger delta will go with them so that the niger delta oil will be at their disposal! I trust nd. Them no go follow share that oil once they collect am from naija. Haba, this na greed na. If they must go, not with niger delta. We no go gree. Una go go alone. See wiseness.
exlinkleads:

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by TimeMod1: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
[s]but ur awo gave u people free education from our money?[/s]
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Donwilly20(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

my Broda I dun no d tin tire me

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Olokun17: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2017
sean1000x:

As if Igbos are your mate? This is the kind of insult Igbos receive in this country. Do you think Igbos are ordinarily black people? Igbos that bounced back from the civil war with nothing, and will now suffer in their own country with all their financial war chest? SMH
You bounced back because of the large Nigerian market. When you move to your region , you will use bicycle parts to exchange for two balls of akpu.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:

This one doesn't seem to have common sense. When abokis burn your imaginary asset that you empty chest beaters claim you will invite international group to come arrest the abokis they won't see or to build another imaginary asset for you. You get your Biafra, you move out, you get all your properties totally destroyed and if not careful you lose your life as well. You think it will be internet noise when the whole thing sets.

I dont even know where you block heads get the idea of owing all the properties in Nigeria. keep deceiving yourselves.

This crazy dude does not know that my insurance policy will cover arson ? When they say go to school, u no gree. I will even bribe evaluators to inflate the price of the house and make sure you set it on fire then I collect my money while Insurance consortium freeze Nigeria's foreign reserve to pay the claims.

Go back to school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Diligence: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
“And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” Luke 12:15 This is our guiding philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by TimeMod1: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
[s]the cake is too plenty. I will continue to build and sell the houses to my biafran brothers. We own every where. You guys live at Ikorodu. We own Lekki, ikoyi, etc.

You are waiting to enjoy my sauna. Criminal mind. I will have dual citizenship. Watch and learn[/s]
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by engrchykae(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Please got a Serious question house. If Biafra becomes a reality, won't they become like Lesotho or Swaziland, dependent on Nigeria for customs, defence and possible power too?
This is a question for matured minds only so don't spew trash at me
we wont be like Swaziland rather we will surpass Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:

Wen I saw APC national treasurer, I stopped reading.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ziluxger: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
baysol:

Why all these warnings to these miscreants from the East? There is a proverb in Yoruba that says it is lack of will to refuse that made the wooden ladle to plunge its head into the hot water. Let those who have ears hear. Mine be say Nigeria will never miss this lazy money lovers, who has contributed nothing to the Nigerian nationhood but only what they can get is important. They have threatened our unity (Ojukwu civil war), kidnapped (Evans....), drug dealing (all over the world), heat up polity (kanu..), rubbish corrupt businesses (Alaba market). Let this p[eople go in peace abeg and let us see if their theory of south West economy will go down will ever happen. If they must know south west will grow from strength to strength with out oil with cocoa, oil palm, tourism agricultural cash crops, Industry and real estate to name just few. Please, fellow Nijas let this people go without a fight the are fake Israelites as they claim they have a lot of supprises waiting for their sorry a-sses in Biafra. Lobatan.
You guys are very pathetic with distorted reasoning. Stop crying, stop showing your frustration on ibos resilience on a course they have chosen for themselves which they are also ready to accept the consequences whether good or bad. Your rant above can be better described as sarcasm(frustration and crying while at the same time keeping body as if u are supporting their course). Stop plz.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by whizzyleejr(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Surely they will 'cause they don't have anything other than oil and it will soon vanish, their greed will definitely ruin them, they are receiving the highest allocation, yet they are not contempted
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by davillian(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Like say we are enjoying in this God forsaken country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Donwilly20(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
faithugo64:
Ha si na Igbo di njo
Ha si na Igbo di anya ukwu
Ha si na Igbo enweghi uru ha bara

Mana Ihe gbasara Igbo na echu ha ura ututu na abali!

Nwata si na NNE ya agaghi ehi ura...

Igbo amaka
Anyi anaghi ara nsi nkita
Anyi anaghi agbara yoloba odibo

Rapunu igbo na Biafra, maka ndu unu o

#proudlyIgbo# cool cool
Ada di ora mma daalu ri nne

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / See The Moment Gov Fintiri Flees As Gunmen Invade Venue Of Kogi PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.