Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States (36343 Views)

28 States Can Not Finance 2019 Budgets - NEITI / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House / Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by naptu2: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
dfrost:
naptu2 sorry I had to reply your post here. The name of the movie John McEnroe featured is Anger Management alongside Adam Sandler.

He was throwing eggs at moving vehicles with Adam Sandler in the movie.

Thanks very much.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by GMBuhari: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please take your garri and sugar in peace, i didn't confirm the location, i responded based on submission and instead of being a goat, why don't you poll your opinion ? somebody will insult you now you will start calling your brothers in power to come and ban

state your opinion, there's no need for words like myopic , idiot , village boy limited knowledge , nobody has insulted anybody so far

Apina:

Stop being myopic. The idiot shouting here in Delta is probably in one village or town in Delta and cannot account for more than his limited knowledge. I can tell u are a zombie so I ain't surprised even one bit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by GMBuhari: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lexxyla:
No soldier in Ekiti and Ondo state.

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by lozairio(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:
Shut up
You should shut up swine
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by GMBuhari: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
We know why soldiers were there and are still there, they didn't just deploy

UnknownT:
Don't mind that guy. Some Army checkpoints are now used as landmark features for directing people. You will hear direction like "after the army checking point in okuokoko", "bethel street after army checking point Osubi"
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Razorblades: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
nototribalist:
I feel sorry for osibande, cabals will eliminate him soon like abiola and awolowo

I really pity those that sired a jobless cannibal like you, soon you will blame others for your problems when you reach 49 years with no achievement to your name, other than the stupidity you display daily on social media. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Apina(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Please take your garri and sugar in peace, i didn't confirm the location, i responded based on submission and instead of being a goat, why don't you poll your opinion ? somebody will insult you now you will start calling your brothers in power to come and ban

state your opinion, there's no need for words like myopic , idiot , village boy limited knowledge , nobody has insulted anybody so far

I just schooled u on Common sense and logic and the best u could come up with is that I should soak my garri in peace! How pathetic!. Why are u contradicting yourself, u didn't confirm the locations but u responded in the affirmative to peoples submission concerning those locations, SMH! You are just one dumb fool1sh ass!
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Warship: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
onatisi:

Ppl dont really understand what is going on. The incessant calls for separation which many fools are hailing now will only bring in the military . The politicians are using "breaking the nation" up propaganda to heat up the polity. And once it reaches a stage,the military will step in to preserve the nation. From all indications buhari is already gone but the north doesn't want a southerners in as president. Once The military steps in they will conduct another round of elections. This may be their plans.

A military coup will hasten the disintegration of Nigeria

The Biafrans and Militants will declare full blown secessionist war against the military who by then will be hated by the international community
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by tolugar: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Sarrki and other reasonable people

please mention the states you are in and confirm if you've seen any soldiers anywhere

I am presently in Ibadan and there are no soldiers

I was in Osun last night , the only military activity i saw was SARS and Police and they were deployed for coming Senatorial elections in Osun state

two states cleared, i want to know the 28 states with military presence

Osun
Oyo
Taraba
Delta
Ekiti
Ondo has been cleared so far six out of 28 , waiting for 22 more updates

Lagos
Ogun
Kwara Cleared too Waiting for 19 updates

All the eastern states have the presence of mean heavily armed soldiers intimidating it's citizens daily.

Enugu alone have a military checkpoint on every little entrance to the state.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:
Shut up

God bless you. ...... What stopped him from even listing them ?..... If he so claims
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

The Biafrans and Militants will declare full blown secessionist war against the military who by then will be hated by the international community

Guy were u mature when army was controlling Nigeria.. God forbid army to ever take over ,God forbid
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by handebayor: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:

please mention the states you are in and confirm if you've seen any soldiers anywhere

I was in Osun last night , the only military activity i saw was SARS and Police and they were deployed for coming Senatorial elections in Osun state

Osun
Oyo
Taraba
Delta
Ekiti

Lagos
Ogun

Lagos and Ogun can't be cleared yet. Armed Forces(Army and Navy) have been deployed to ikorodu part of Lagos and creeks of Ogun. I think I agree with Dogara as Niger Delta States and North Eastern states have such deployment too.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by orisa37: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:
Shut up
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Daboomb: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

Dont talk trash!

If anyone at all, the Military are the ones holding Nigeria together, by force of Arms
Should there be a Coup today, all the agitations of Biafra and Militancy will die down completely within one month.

All the military needs to do (and which they always do) is suspend the Constitution and declare a state of Emergency.
Anybody makes love-vendor like this, you are either dead or shackled down in one underground cell

Did you hear of all these lubbish under IBB or Abacha's military Govt?

The military does not care too much about the international image because they dont have much image in the first place.
Go and ask the people of Miarma (former Burma) or other one living under a military regime.

Wherever their is excessive criminality that the Police (useless agency) cant handle, the Soldiers gets deployed and we have all seen cases where their deployment has proved effective.

Infact, we should do away with Nigeria Police, they are just a "bribe-collecting", waste of public funds. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by orisa37: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
28 out of 36 states, remaining 8 states. 7 in the North West plus Buraitai's state in the NE.
Buraitai hinted of a Coup recently and now Dogara warns of Military reckless Manuevers in the Country. Dogara is right.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. We are in a Democracy. Those Soldiers deployed should be disbanded and sent back to Barracks immediately.
Is this why Butaitai retired and dismissed Officers from the Southern and Central states? Our Ag.President and Abayomi Olonisakin should please heed Dogara's advice and stop this reckless feelings of insecurity.
Let us be very careful, particularly now that Buhari' health is in some kind of catastrophy.
Or else Mischievous Negligence and gross Dereliction of Duties may be knocking at some very highly placed doorsteps.
When Trouble comes, Buraitai will simply say that he was not appropriately warned by his superior Officer whose supervision he had always resisted.
Such is the immorality and shamelessness of the Hausa/Fulani. --by Lord Lugard.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by dfrost: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
naptu2:

Thanks very much.

Always welcome boss.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Pylony(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fear don dey catch them should the military plan to plug them off the honey tree they love so much grin CHAII POLITICIANS
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by nijascammers: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The national assembly has really tried for this country, but because of the inability of the presidency to flow in same pace as the national assembly we not where we ought to have been. Dogora has really tried and history will never forget him for his good works and vibrancy he brought to the house.

The man up there should shut up and tell that dead man in London to resign and let the country move
tried in for budget padding. Nigerians are fools,if this is a thinking of a typical Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by nijascammers: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont talk trash!

If anyone at all, the Military are the ones holding Nigeria together, by force of Arms
Should there be a Coup today, all the agitations of Biafra and Militancy will die down completely within one month.

All the military needs to do (and which they always do) is suspend the Constitution and declare a state of Emergency.
Anybody makes love-vendor like this, you are either dead or shackled down in one underground cell

Did you hear of all these lubbish under IBB or Abacha's military Govt?

The military does not care too much about the international image because they dont have much image in the first place.
Go and ask the people of Miarma (former Burma) or other one living under a military regime.

Wherever their is excessive criminality that the Police (useless agency) cant handle, the Soldiers gets deployed and we have all seen cases where their deployment has proved effective.

Infact, we should do away with Nigeria Police, they are just a "bribe-collecting", waste of public funds. undecided
you've said it all.Kanu will be summarily executed if he bring up any ipob under military rule.That's treason.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
nijascammers:

tried in for budget padding. Nigerians are fools,if this is a thinking of a typical Nigerian.
And they are not fools when the supported tinubu amaechi and co?
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Warship: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
nurshah:

Guy were u mature when army was controlling Nigeria.. God forbid army to ever take over ,God forbid
Daboomb munas

In those days, did the civilians have sophisticated weapons.?

You think the military can flex muscles like before without going to their graves.

Weapons are every where making it easy for civilians to become soldiers overnight
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Kingspin(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria remain a useless country.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:

Osun
Oyo
Taraba
Delta
Ekiti

Lagos
Ogun
no military presence here in edo state
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Elijahhopelarry(m): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Josh44s:

Here in Delta there are no soldiers o. 3 states cleared already. My neighbors in Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa and Anambra are there any soldiers deployed there?
no soldiers here in Edo
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Desyner: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Is this the plan to frustrate PYO out? Power 'drunkards'!
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by GMBuhari: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Apina:

I just schooled u on Common sense and logic and the best u could come up with is that I should soak my garri in peace! How pathetic!. Why are u contradicting yourself, u didn't confirm the locations but u responded in the affirmative to peoples submission concerning those locations, SMH! You are just one dumb fool1sh ass!

Schooled ? I won't let you drag me into the mud like the pig you are

Incase you have problems understanding basic english

i talk say make people wey dey different areas confirm wetin dey sup , the guy confirm am and you attack am, wetin dey bite you for brain me no know and me no care , sugbon i talk say instead of make you attack the guy, tell us wetin dey sup , so we go confirm

bye bye o
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by 2016v2017: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The national assembly has really tried for this country, but because of the inability of the presidency to flow in same pace as the national assembly we not where we ought to have been. Dogora has really tried and history will never forget him for his good works and vibrancy he brought to the house.

The man up there should shut up and tell that dead man in London to resign and let the country move
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by 2016v2017: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2017
stormfather:
Nigeria have been in a state of emergency since buhari took office.
Nothing new here.
Next pls...
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Blue3k(m): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Blue3k:
The issue is the millitary is spread thin. The should devote them to their actual duties instead of having them clean up refuge. The police should be decentralized.

“The House has consequently, recently amended the Public Procurement Act to make the Armed Forces more accountable in procurement matters.”

Are you going to enforce it?

“The often seen consequence of this is inadequate and inefficient delivery of security to citizens, as well as lack of accountability and transparency as they relate to security expenditure.

I mean when police are only good at setting up check points and taking bribes why not. Look at the herdsmen issue crazy story every week.
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by 9jabull: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
Shut up

Its only in the zoo called Nigeria that your asked to shut up for saying the truth.

Meanwhile Dogara should enjoy the same tea they give to south east & south south
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by horlams: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:

Osun
Oyo
Taraba
Delta
Ekiti

Lagos
Ogun

Oyo - Operation Burst

Kwara - Operation Harmony

Lagos - Operation Mesa

Lagos/Ogun - Operation Awatse
Re: Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States by Apina(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:

Schooled ? I won't let you drag me into the mud like the pig you are

Incase you have problems understanding basic english

i talk say make people wey dey different areas confirm wetin dey sup , the guy confirm am and you attack am, wetin dey bite you for brain me no know and me no care , sugbon i talk say instead of make you attack the guy, tell us wetin dey sup , so we go confirm

bye bye o
Its baffling How far u are willing to go with this moronic attitude of urs. U aren't making even d minutest of efforts to say something sensible. Dragging u into the mud would be giving credence to ur low IQ which doesn't measure that of a pig. I believe mopping the floor would yield a better result than all the years you've spent acquiring a formal education. Idiot don't mention me again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.