Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (64592 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by OCHOdee(f): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
OCHOdee:

Abeg, who is this newcomer?Truth hurts right? God bless wink
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
javalove:

your ignorance stinks to high heavens. Please show me anywhere in the muslim books or hadiths that says a woman MUST keep her father's name. What Islam says is that its not compulsory for a woman to drop her fathers name...she can choose to remain with her fathers, choose to take up her husband's name or combine the two....

Please read before posting and stop embarrassing yourself... smiley

#Javalove...unless otherwise stated...!

I was expecting "modernized muslims" like you to quote me, nevertheless stick to ur white man mentality while i stick to the sunnah,

Even the wives of the Holy prophet (S.A.W) kept the names of thier fathers & not pick up his own name.

i ain't forcing anybody to agree with me. do whatever da hell you want, after all to each his own grave grin
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by reality1010: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sowore the owner of Sahara Reporters is making money through blackmail.Yoruba and evil r like one&two.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by OCHOdee(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Kathmandu post=58122676]mynd44 this is the second insult from this person. I'm tired[/quote

Don't mind the id**t... I guess he's a new comer too...also insulted my post
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by OCHOdee(f): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
zakir007:

you have fish brain

Abeg, who is this newcomer?Truth hurts right? God bless wink
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by odaniel1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
The funny thing about this video was that the same Senator signed Sharia bill into law which stipulates death penalty for adultery and fornication.

I'm surprised the northern almajiris are silent when the sharia law has just been defecated on with this episode.

In Conclusion, the North is using Islam to subjugate the poor and keep them under. It uses the Wahabbi Afghanistan style of Sharia on the Poor while it uses the Turkish model for the
Rich.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by BurningBlade: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

Ignored kiss
In beyonce's voice: "to the left to the left". tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.