Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. (4959 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by mespusinglez(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
me and my girl were arguing which later leads to us exchanging facebook password..so last week i decide to check on her chats since she said she has nothing to hide.
i later found out that she was still in touch with her ex...
i told her i don't like her chating with her ex which she said she will try to stop....the next day she delete the chats
this week again i saw a chat of her and a guy begging the guy to come and visit her in her school...some minutes later the chat was deleted
i didn't tell her about this one that i saw...but later this evening i found out that all her chat's have been cleared...
guys i'm really confused...i think she is hiding something..
i really need guide on how to go about it.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by AntiWailer: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
She is a cheat.

If you are faithful and serious with her.

Dump her now and face your life squarely.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by mespusinglez(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
AntiWailer:
She is a cheat.

If you are faithful and serious with her.
Dump her now and face your life squarely.
Dump her without questions?
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
She is not sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by oloriooko(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
OP you wee die of heart attack soonest if you don't stop snooping around her phone
If you think she's playing away or planning to, stop playing detective and tell her you need a break, pick up yourself and enjoy your life. Must she be your wife?

I hate people spying into their partners phone, it's a huge sign of insecurity and immaturity. If you suspecting foul play talk with her and if you notice she's not changing quietly let her go and continue living your life.

For married couples it's a different ball game entirely but since you guys are still single please kindly forget her and move on

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
What kind of help do you need again? She is cheating or you just want to hear it from us? Find her reason first then you can decide on what to do. Gudluck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Greene66: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
When women delete chat.. They have everything to hide. Although 90% of women are unfaithful.

So move on..

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Monitoring spirit
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by mespusinglez(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Greene66:
When women delete chat.. They have everything to hide. Although 90% of women are unfaithful.

So move on..
Interesting. Thanks
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by donstan18: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
No emotional man or woman should date a partner who is still in touch with his/her EX.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Her ex is obviously smashing her behind ur back while u on the other hand is the rebound guy.if u are smart just chop ur share and move on or break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Greene66:

So move on..
she's just deleting the sex chat she had with the ex. No biggiecheesy.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Olalan(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
OP sorry your girl is a cheat, you know but you don't want to admit it. Be thankful you know now and move on without her. I tell you there are still some faithful decent girls out there, thou very very few but still if you are patient you will find them.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
oloriooko:
OP you wee die of heart attack soonest if you don't stop snooping around her phone
If you think she's playing away or planning to, stop playing detective and tell her you need a break, pick up yourself and enjoy your life. Must she be your wife?

I hate people spying into their partners phone, it's a huge sign of insecurity and immaturity. If you suspecting foul play talk with her and if you notice she's not changing quietly let her go and continue living your life.

For married couples it's a different ball game entirely but since you guys are still single please kindly forget her and move on
chai! Better ororo oil dey ur headcheesy.. U are blessed with wisdom.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oh, no. Y'all are too quick to tag a girl a cheat. Yes, there's the possibility that she could be cheating, but she might as well not be.

The truth is that, no one likes to be pressured. You awaken a counterproductive element in them. Exchanging passwords was just totally unnecessary. It's immature. Trust a person if you would and don't go all out looking for incriminating evidence of unfaithfulness. She'll either try to play smart to cover up her tracks or just allow you do your worse.

Some conversations don't mean anything. They are not necessarily leads to unveiling a cheat, but because you're human and intimately connected to this person, you're bound to get jealous and set alarm bells in your own head when you read such.

Stop forcing her to stop talking with her ex except they are outrightly having unwholesome conversations (in which case all you need do is break-up). If they aren't doing anything out of place, she'd find it difficult to just stop talking to him or giving him the awakward attitude. On what basis? Because she has a boyfriend, she's not allowed to stay friends with people she deems fit?

I've been there before. This your attitude won't help the situation. You'll just keep getting frustrated. Just don't snoop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by oloriooko(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
chai! Better ororo oil dey ur headcheesy.. U are blessed with wisdom.
You give me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by AntiWailer: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
Dump her without questions?

A cheat will always have an answer.

When caught it is always the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
I wouldn’t even bother asking her as it’s likely she’ll lie or not even answer.

We can’t ever control…or even know…what goes on 100% with a marital partner, much less a girlfriend.

You can’t do anything but try to prepare yourself emotionally for a breakup…unless you want to initiate one & get it over with rather than be tied to someone making you uneasy.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
@Op what are u? Man or woman?
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2018

ALL THESE STORIES IS THE REASON WHY I'M ONLY IN LOVE WITH THE VASELINE. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by don4real18(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Reminds me of all my exes who likes snooping on my phone grin grin And the thing is that they always see what they are looking for but the truth is I never cheated on any of them. 90% of the girls that meet me always want to have something with me but I neither encourage nor discourage them and they keep flooding my phone(s) with love/sex messages
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by punisha: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Get used to it, you're just a shareholder. Don't get yourself worked up over nothing. She ain't yours. May the odds favour you as you meet more ladies.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by sexy74(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
me and my girl were arguing which later leads to us exchanging facebook password..so last week i decide to check on her chats since she said she has nothing to hide.
i later found out that she was still in touch with her ex...
i told her i don't like her chating with her ex which she said she will try to stop....the next day she delete the chats
this week again i saw a chat of her and a guy begging the guy to come and visit her in her school...some minutes later the chat was deleted
i didn't tell her about this one that i saw...but later this evening i found out that all her chat's have been cleared...
guys i'm really confused...i think she is hiding something..
. a
i really need guide on how to go about it.
My brother she is a serial cheat for her to do that, she is not your girl friend but our girlfriend.
I will sincerely advice you to look ahead.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you want to leave long don't check your woman's phone
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Nutase: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Someone hacked her account ant cleared all her messages.

Bros policing a woman is an exercise in futility. It leads to hypertension, high blood pressure and early death.

Once you start doubting a woman's fidelity please move on if you want to live long.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Apina(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
I still dont understand how two unmarried people get sit and agree to exchange passwords undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by majekoam(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Oh, no. Y'all are too quick to tag a girl a cheat. Yes, there's the possibility that she could be cheating, but she might as well not be.

The truth is that, no one likes to be pressured. You awaken a counterproductive element in them. Exchanging passwords was just totally unnecessary. It's immature. Trust a person if you would and don't go all out looking for incriminating evidence of unfaithfulness. She'll either try to play smart to cover up her tracks or just allow you do your worse.

Some conversations don't mean anything. They are not necessarily leads to unveiling a cheat, but because you're human and intimately connected to this person, you're bound to get jealous and set alarm bells in your own head when you read such.

Stop forcing her to stop talking with her ex except they are outrightly having unwholesome conversations (in which case all you need do is break-up). If they aren't doing anything out of place, she'd find it difficult to just stop talking to him or giving him the awakward attitude. On what basis? Because she has a boyfriend, she's not allowed to stay friends with people she deems fit?

I've been there before. This your attitude won't help the situation. You'll just keep getting frustrated. Just don't snoop.

Lets Play a game people.
Any Guys out there having their fidelity questioned.
Take this post and swap the genders...Anytime you see a He, replace is with She. Anytime you see a Him, replace it with her.
Then tell your girl to follow the advice.

Give us feedback.......
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
majekoam:

Lets Play a game people.
Any Guys out there having their fidelity questioned.
Take this post and swap the genders...Anytime you see a He, replace is with She. Anytime you see a Him, replace it with her.
Then tell your girl to follow the advice.

Give us feedback.......
grin grin

It actually goes both ways. As I mentioned, I've been there before. I simply stopped bothering if he was talking to his ex or not and we remained good. But everyone needs to be sensible and considerate enough to respect boundaries.
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by majekoam(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It actually goes both ways. As I mentioned, I've been there before. I simply stopped bothering if he was talking to his ex or not and we remained good. But everyone needs to be sensible and considerate enough to respect boundaries.

Yeah, That's why I commented. Its perfectly applies. Im sure many people will read the same thing and flashback to when they were going through such a situation grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THESE STORIES IS THE REASON WHY I'M ONLY IN LOVE WITH THE VASELINE. undecided

Vaseline...is it harmattan?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
majekoam:

Yeah, That's why I commented. Its perfectly applies. Im sure many people will read the same thing and flashback to when they were going through such a situation grin

smiley
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. by Next2Bezee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

If she's deleting chats she doesn't want him to see, then she has stuff to hide.

Ex'es are just that for a reason. If she doesn't love the OP enough to cut chat with her ex, then he should run now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Performs Soundgasm. Talks About S£x In Front Of S£xy Girls / Sexting / When You Make A Mistake With A Girl But Have Plan B(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.