Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me (2085 Views)

15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
So I met this guy at my best friend's boyfriend's birthday party... At that time he was hitting on me but I wasnt interested so I just snubbed him... Then this last weekend, my friend invited me for a hangout and honestly I didn't know it was at the guys house. I got to find out when I got there and I was told. I didn't have a problem with it cuz I felt he would be over trying yo hit on me but he kept hitting on me and I got high, he was high too, one thing led to the other, we started kissing (I wouldn't lie, I was quite aware of everything happening and I didn't try to stop it) from kissing, we went inside. One thing led to another and I had the greatest sex of my life.... Next morning, he made me feel extremely great about myself, it didn't feel like a one night stand, he refused to let me leave that day and made us stay the whole weekend in his house.... I had never felt so wanted and special, he made me breakfast in bed, acted like we were dating and had known each other forever.... But now the problem is I'm scared, i grew to really like him over the weekend but my friend said he's a F**K BOY and she has heard him bragging to her boyfriend about how many girls he has had sex with.... I really like him, he's exactly the type of guy I've always wanted and he didn't seem to me like he is a f**k boy.... How do I know if the way he treated me the whole time was just pretence or if he really does like me....
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Start counting your loses
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Start counting your loses

My loses?
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by UnknownT: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
You can also form "fuckgirl" and add him to your "body count", that way you too can brag like him

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

My loses?
Yes, cos your friend may be right
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes, cos your friend may be right

I know but we still talk till now and she checked her boyfriebd's chat with him and they didn't talk about me whereas they usually talk about other girls
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy na real wa
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
UnknownT:
You can also form "fuckgirl" and add him to your "body count", that way you too can brag like him

Lol, I've thought of that but I kinda like him and I haven't stopped thinking about him since
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
girls Like you stopped existing 167BC...
Where the hell did you spring up from??

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Stopped existing? You mean I'm naive?...
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

I know but we still talk till now and she checked her boyfriebd's chat with him and they didn't talk about me whereas they usually talk about other girls
Don't give yourself false hope. Expect the best and be ready for the worst. Use your head in this case not your heart

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Stopped existing? You mean I'm naive?...
Naive is quite nice to describe you...
Bring up something worse...
I am waiting!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't give yourself false hope. Expect the best and be ready for the worst. Use your head in this case not your heart

Got it.... Thanks
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Naive is quite nice to describe you...

Bring up something worse...

I am waiting!!

Stupid?
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Got it.... Thanks
welcome dear, be good
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Papiikush: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Must it always be a relationship? Can't you just continue with the the casual sex? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Stupid?
Okay.... you are getting there....
One more trial...
Go harder this time!!
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Okay.... you are getting there....

One more trial...

Go harder this time!!

Lol.... This is weird but this just helped... You might not have intended for it to help but it did so thanks
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
Must it always be a relationship? Can't you just continue with the the casual sex? smiley

I guess but I just want to know where I stand and if he's a Bleep boy then I don't think its a good idea since they are often blabber mouths plus I've never had casual sex before
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Lol.... This is weird but this just helped... You might not have intended for it to help but it did so thanks

#Safe #Peace
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Olibboy: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Send your naked pictures to him in which to know if he's gonna expose it or advise you not to do that again.
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olibboy:
Send your naked pictures to him in which to know if he's gonna expose it or advise you not to do that again.

Really nigga? Smh
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by ifex370(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

She's alien mehhn
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by ifex370(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

I guess but I just want to know where I stand and if he's a Bleep boy then I don't think its a good idea since they are often blabber mouths plus I've never had casual sex before

And you think we can know this from the summary you just put up...

How we supposed to know? Are we magicians undecided
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by GoldenSpine24(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:
So I met this guy at my best friend's boyfriend's birthday party... At that time he was hitting on me but I wasnt interested so I just snubbed him... Then this last weekend, my friend invited me for a hangout and honestly I didn't know it was at the guys house. I got to find out when I got there and I was told. I didn't have a problem with it cuz I felt he would be over trying yo hit on me but he kept hitting on me and I got high, he was high too, one thing led to the other, we started kissing (I wouldn't lie, I was quite aware of everything happening and I didn't try to stop it) from kissing, we went inside. One thing led to another and I had the greatest sex of my life.... Next morning, he made me feel extremely great about myself, it didn't feel like a one night stand, he refused to let me leave that day and made us stay the whole weekend in his house.... I had never felt so wanted and special, he made me breakfast in bed, acted like we were dating and had known each other forever.... But now the problem is I'm scared, i grew to really like him over the weekend but my friend said he's a F**K BOY and she has heard him bragging to her boyfriend about how many girls he has had sex with.... I really like him, he's exactly the type of guy I've always wanted and he didn't seem to me like he is a f**k boy.... How do I know if the way he treated me the whole time was just pretence or if he really does like me....

While you do not toss what your girl-lady said away just like that.....By all means, stay away from any sexual relations with him. And take time to get to know the true person he is at heart, That's the recipe for a successful relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

While you do not toss what your girl-lady said away just like that.....By all means, stay away from any sexual relations with him. And take time to get to know the true person he is at heart, That's the recipe for a successful relationship.

This is very helpful, thanks
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Olibboy: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Really nigga? Smh
Don't send ur own. look for anyone dah get ur complexion
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olibboy:
Don't send ur own. look for anyone dah get ur complexion

Its a bad idea... And if he sends it around, how many people do I want to start explaining to that its not mine?
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by RENOWNED2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
let time tell....Be chill about it,don't act clingy aight?
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Olibboy: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Its a bad idea... And if he sends it around, how many people do I want to start explaining to that its not mine?
my idea is not selling b dah
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

You are one of those girls that usually like to upgrade to girlfriend status after the rush in sex....i get...u seem like a good girl that just fucckked up..d problem is..u enjoyed ur fvckup..and u might not mind fvcking up again

The great sex is just confusing u...u actually don't like the guy before u arrived at the crib remember??...

Just take a chill pill, don't go looking for that sex again otherwise u'll start claiming love in less than a week... ...dont visit him, let him come to you....an if he doesn't, move on....if u force it, u'll just become his bitchh..
There's nothing u can do about the situation of a possible kiss & tell...u let ur guard down easily...if u dont let it happen again...mayb u still have one card left to play...i.e if he likes u at all in the first place..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Bleeped Cynthia After 3 Month Of Spending For Her - (pics/video) / She Gives Me Romance....But Don't Want Us To Date? / Before You Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.