Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2975 Views)

Why Girls No get Shame Like This (photos) / 22 Hilarious Things That Happen To Guys & Girls (No.9 Will Make Your Day) / I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Rinualade:

Please help me I need a place to squat anywhere in Lagos. I am a responsible adult and undergoing a Beauty therapy training to better my life. I promise to do Beauty treatments on my helper everyday. Like massage, manicure and pedicure, facials, exfoliation. I can even be your personal makeup artist if you want. At my spare time I will cook and clean up the house for you. I can even wash your clothes if you want. I can even be your workout coach and help you in getting your desired stature (I know about these things and I have undergone it myself). Please help the needy. God will help you and grant you your desires. I am a growing Christian. My Facebook name Rinu Alade. My WhatsApp and phone number 08161733538.Shallom!!

What about helping with activities in the other room?

Don't mind me, I'm just messing with u cool

Re: . by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 05, 2017
This is how men begin chronic masturbation and homosexuality.
Re: . by ehinmowo: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2017
finally u hv been delivered

Re: . by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Jackofall:
When I was a teenager I used to go crazy over girls with big yansh, or very big boobs. Having dating a few with these specs and getting a feel of the things that make me go crazy, I see there is really nothing there...

Most of them realise that's what I like most, but they are very lacking in attitude and intelligence. A lot of them slay babes, I noticed they are boring and have nothing really going on in their lives. Most times they have no future plans apart from they wanting to marry a rich husband. And they are so engrossed with social media activities, their entire lives is either on Facebook, or Instagram or snapchat or whatsapp. Ask them what they do with their freetime, they tell you they are chatting, or sleeping or gisting with friends...

So now whenever I see a "decorated" slay queen showing off her ass or boobs or anywhere she is endowed, I avoid them at all cost, because I have the mind set that she is a boring person coupled with a bad attitude with nothing really going on in her life outside the social media. Even the ones that aren't slay queens, they are usually boring too.... cry

Dont get me wrong, I know there are ladies with future ambitions, that are intelligent with a good attitude and are also not boring, with a life of their own outside social media, I have met very few of them like that, but they are very few. Once a lady reaches a certain age, to marry a rich man wld be her future ambition.

It's frustrating how almost all of them are like that...

cry
If you have other habits stick to them. If not, find a new habit or hobby. It's OK to be alone. Trust me, I learnt that the hard way.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2017
I thought the OP was getting mad saying "girls no Longer entice me anymore"...should have been more like "I am no longer attracted to shallow girls"...
OP I feel u on d matter, nothing do u, ur only growing up & I don't mean physically

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Jackofall:
When I was a teenager I used to go crazy over girls with big yansh, or very big boobs. Having dating a few with these specs and getting a feel of the things that make me go crazy, I see there is really nothing there...

Most of them realise that's what I like most, but they are very lacking in attitude and intelligence. A lot of them slay babes, I noticed they are boring and have nothing really going on in their lives. Most times they have no future plans apart from they wanting to marry a rich husband. And they are so engrossed with social media activities, their entire lives is either on Facebook, or Instagram or snapchat or whatsapp. Ask them what they do with their freetime, they tell you they are chatting, or sleeping or gisting with friends...

So now whenever I see a "decorated" slay queen showing off her ass or boobs or anywhere she is endowed, I avoid them at all cost, because I have the mind set that she is a boring person coupled with a bad attitude with nothing really going on in her life outside the social media. Even the ones that aren't slay queens, they are usually boring too.... cry

Dont get me wrong, I know there are ladies with future ambitions, that are intelligent with a good attitude and are also not boring, with a life of their own outside social media, I have met very few of them like that, but they are very few. Once a lady reaches a certain age, to marry a rich man wld be her future ambition.

It's frustrating how almost all of them are like that...

cry

Oversaruration it's because we've all been exposed to this constant cleavages and slay act that it doesn't appeal anymore even I too, It don't faze me anymore it's now to the point where it's the attitude now that attracts me.
Re: . by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I didn't even bother to ask him the details, the thing don dey irritate me. But I later learnt that they had group, where they contributed to buy animals and distribute it among themselves.
sorry to say am sure u never support dat?u would have help stop that nemesis
Re: . by oseka101(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started rearing goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

So op, stop thinking that way o. It's dangerous.
low IQ....

Re: . by Chuknovski(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
You have to change that mindset. I know of someone who developed that same mindset and he started rearing goats, dogs, duck and hens.... Guess what he was doing with them? HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THEM. He loves the dogs most because of the way it respond to him during sex.

So op, stop thinking that way o. It's dangerous.
this is so appalling it berates your status...pls stop posting disturbing things

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Rinualade:

Please help me I need a place to squat anywhere in Lagos. I am a responsible adult and undergoing a Beauty therapy training to better my life. I promise to do Beauty treatments on my helper everyday. Like massage, manicure and pedicure, facials, exfoliation. I can even be your personal makeup artist if you want. At my spare time I will cook and clean up the house for you. I can even wash your clothes if you want. I can even be your workout coach and help you in getting your desired stature (I know about these things and I have undergone it myself). Please help the needy. God will help you and grant you your desires. I am a growing Christian. My Facebook name Rinu Alade. My WhatsApp and phone number 08161733538.Shallom!!
Be careful... Those who wanna help b careful too

Re: . by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Rinualade:

Your request is difficult to indulge. The world has become a dangerous place where one has to tread lightly and cautiously. Trusting you won't be easy. With all the disturbing news making headlines everyday, you may find it difficult to get a helper.

Re: . by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Be careful... Those who wanna help b careful too
Nma try na,take the risk
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
Nma try na,take the risk
You just wanna talk. Take her in na, free household chores and sumptuous meal for you. I dey Abuja not Lag

Re: . by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
OP, I can see you're done giving in to your bestial impulses and surrendering to your reptilian brainstem. You've turned on the neocortex and now want to feed the human part of you, but you don't want dumb brutes and mutts that are no more stimulating than a lump of rock, yet there are so few Goddesses around. The animals dominate everywhere. I know that feeling. But you shoudn't give up yet. Going in search of rare gems and concealed treasures is always adventurous, and the difficulty is what makes it worth the effort. Become a Neo in search of the Trinity that will help him activate his Hero Program. You'll be so glad you did. All the best, bro.

Re: . by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
You just wanna talk. Take her in na, free household chores and sumptuous meal for you. I dey Abuja not Lag
me am a man na,what will be her thought infact I nor need,even if u were in lag will u?
Re: . by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
You're not alone on this OP, trust me.

It's for this reason I strongly believe I'll be faithful to my future wifey, all these shallow girls do not pique my interest at all. I'm overly sapiosexual and it's a bit of a problem as I can't stand dumb chicks for too long.

Special shout-out to all them deep thinking girls that understand that there's more to life than slaying and getting likes on social media. You girls are the real MVP...

It's for this same reason I'm finding it very difficult to leave my current gf even though I should have (for reasons best known to me). I'm not sure I can find someone I respect that much who can engage my mind deeply and vigorously like she does, cos I'm far from normal, but in a good and kinda mysterious way.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
me am a man na,what will be her thought infact I nor need,even if u were in lag will u?
I'm not that nice.
Re: . by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I'm not that nice.
Er ur way na
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
Er ur way na
I've been bitten many times cos of my kindness. Abeg I park well jare.
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
I know your type. you come online to claim you're saints but deep within you, you know you'd drool over any nude side of any female, be it a human, goat... whatever!
Re: . by newslifeop: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Are u sick
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I didn't read it... I witnessed it. The guy WAS a friend.

How can I meet a girl like you since I don't work where I can meet your ilk?

Remember that one can only meet a frustrated, most of the times ugly girl online.
Re: . by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
I've been bitten many times cos of my kindness. Abeg I park well jare.
eh eh you of all?shockedshockedshocked
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Tuhbee post=58139687] Your request is difficult to indulge. The world has become a dangerous place where one has to tread lightly and cautiously. Trusting you won't be easy. With all the disturbing news making headlines everyday, you may find it difficult to get a helper.
I know but at least I need to try you can check my authenticity. I am not a fraud. I attend opral Benson Beauty Institute at yaba. I am a student there since February. You can check their website and get their receptionist number to ask about me . you can also check my Facebook account Rinu Alade. Things are just really tough for me for now.

Is This Real Or Fake? / Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! / Lolz: Who Is The Most Stupid Person? -photo