Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy (2768 Views)

If You Catch Ur Wife Doing This To Ur Child, What Will You Do???. (Pix) / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (2) (3) (4)

Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by bankyblue(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2017
No data to play it
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2017
bankyblue:
No data to play it
This night N25 for 500mb you can't get it

Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by AlvanT(m): 3:28am On Jul 05, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

This night N25 for 500mb you can't get it
Some people here are still using java phone,you guys should have mercy now,haba.

Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by chukz999(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Op Seems U Are Seeking Attention.... That Clip Is From The Movie The Wedding Party

Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by zeetyzin(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Thunder fall on you.. angry

Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by XCELsis(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2017
The wedding party

Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by lhawarl1(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
AlvanT:
Some people here are still using java phone,you guys should have mercy now,haba.
you can download from youtube if you can watch it
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by AlvanT(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
lhawarl1:

you can download from youtube if you can watch it
You are not even understanding,do you know of Itel5020? Do you know how condition made n.iggas to be using that grade of Java phone? My almighty iPhone 6 fell on the floor and since then has not been recieving network signal to call or browse except through wifi...I'm yet to buy a reuter modem but the owu dey come off and on.Anyone with a good smartphone might not know the value of what he/she has right now cos phone cost wella,but I've learnt alot being partially offline for days now...sh!t is a huge distraction!
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by lhawarl1(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2017
AlvanT:
You are not even understanding,do you know of Itel5020? Do you know how condition made n.iggas to be using that grade of Java phone? My almighty iPhone 6 fell on the floor and since then has not been recieving network signal to call or browse except through wifi...I'm yet to buy a reuter modem but the owu dey come off and on.Anyone with a good smartphone might not know the value of what he/she has right now cos phone cost wella,but I've learnt alot being partially offline for days now...sh!t is a huge distraction!
how do you even enjoy browsing on the dorado-wap browser? I hate the browser more than my shit
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by AlvanT(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
lhawarl1post=58139548:

how do you even enjoy browsing on the dorado-wap browser? I hate the browser more than my shit
I hate the browser pass devil sef! My friend who's a tech guy installed an old version of opera mini for me,it's stone age right now bro...no auto correct,no uploading of photos(only with wifi),no what's app,messenger,IG,etc. If you're typing a looong story the phone will restart and you'll curse till you pass out! Sometimes I'll just be wondering why my life is like this lol
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
AlvanT:
I hate the browser pass devil sef! My friend who's a tech guy installed an old version of opera mini for me,it's stone age right now bro...no auto correct,no uploading of photos(only with wifi),no what's app,messenger,IG,etc. If you're typing a looong story the phone will restart and you'll curse till you pass out! Sometimes I'll just be wondering why my life is like this lol
I remember when my itel 1502 was stolen and I was subjected to using a Samsung p960.... the Samsung is exoensive, great camera, sliding phone with a decoder on it but this phone na java. the thing pain me Ehn!$#!! na curse I just dey rain on the thief. if I don type pass 300words.. the phone go jus seize... I go comot the battery com put am again to use. hahahaha

na by all means I take buy another phone
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
:Dvc

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting / #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? / Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Mid-air Accidentally Films A Sex Tape