Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

#sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? (2755 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Hours after Tiwa Savage got called out for her opinion on men being the head and placed higher than the woman, which was well appreciated and supported by the male community on twitter, We are graced with an unbelievable trend basically championed by same girls who ridiculed the singers opinion....this leaves us asking : what do these feminists really want? How more confused can they get?? Are these true opinions voiced out on #sluttygirlfears?

Nairaland ladies are they speaking for you as well or we don't do sluttygirlfears here?

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Sometimes I like when things like this trend. So I know the bastards to stay away from.

4 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol I think this is funny grin

Let's start one for Nairaland....
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 06, 2017
that's not what feminism is all about!!
but those things are really funny grin

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Wth? grin grin
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 06, 2017
#sluttygirlfears

1.When you really wanna get phunked but you have to act all ladylike and wait for him cry

2. When you have a sexy belly dancing outfit you wanna wear to ride him but it's only been two months of dating and u don't wanna scare him

3. When you wanna scream punish me but you don't know how far he will take it grin grin

4. When you secretly have a vibrator and want him to put it up in the mix but don't know if he goes down like that.... So u leave it embarassed

5. When you really just want the sex but have to take the relationship too just to get it ... lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2017
angry
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
#sluttygirlfears

1.When you really wanna get phunked but you have to act all ladylike and wait for him cry

2. When you have a sexy belly dancing outfit you wanna wear to ride him but it's only been two months of dating and u don't wanna scare him

3. When you wanna scream punish me but you don't know how far he will take it grin grin

4. When you secretly have a vibrator and want him to put it up in the mix but don't know if he goes down like that.... So u leave it embarassed

5. When you really just want the sex but have to take the relationship too just to get it ... lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
#sluttygirlfears

4. When you secretly have a vibrator and want him to put it up in the mix but don't know if he goes down like that.... So u leave it :-

grin grin grin
Kuku kee me. grin

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 06, 2017
when he really looks cute on the face but he's an indomie man lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
cc lalas247

8 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol I wanna add more ( hides)

6. When the pre-intimacy is fire ! But the sex is wack and you wish you could get your sex back angry

3 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Lalas247(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
when he really looks cute on the face but he's an indomie man lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
cc lalas247
Haha grin Preach!
Lol the comments though what got me was the last one twitter post grin

2 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by NairalandCS(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
#sluttygirlfears

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
#sluttygirlfears

Yeee!! The things you got on your mind girl... maybe you should tell him.

Now to the Truth. What you do with your man is not open to the public for judgement or assessment. If your man likes you naughty, crazy and slutty AF, good for you. As long as it's that one guy you're naughty for, no qualms. I think the problem is when you're a public slut and LovePeddler. Some men like those too if you bring it on.

Just make sure you keep that stuff in the house and for one man, you can be his 'whatever' cool. Don't sell it out or pass it out from man to man, then you'd truly and justifiably be called a harlot. Peace!

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:

Yeee!! The things you got on your mind girl... maybe you should tell him.

Now to the Truth. What you do with your man is not open to the public for judgement or assessment. If your man likes you naughty, crazy and slutty AF, good for you. As long as it's that one guy you're naughty for, no qualms. I think the problem is when you're a public slut and LovePeddler. Some men like those too if you bring it on.

Just make sure you keep that stuff in the house and for one man, you can be his 'whatever' cool. Don't sell it out or pass it out from man to man, then you'd truly and justifiably be called a harlot. Peace!

I kinda agree but I don't have the energy to debate sad

All I know is women are not free to do and say as they wish... Only the brave will do so...

It takes so little for a man to call a woman a slut ... But hey I think it # is just for fun

3 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Lol I wanna add more ( hides)

6. When the pre-intimacy is fire ! But the sex is wack and you wish you could get your sex back angry

Lemme guess ..... Ur on tweeter? Evil pikin smiley
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha grin Preach! Lol the comments though what got me was the last one twitter post grin
aswear gringrin

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Tapout(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
na fear fear dey worry una... Most men out there like it when u bring out the Aphordite in you grin

#teamBringItOn cheesy

ScotFree:

exactly!! grin

3 Likes

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by EmperorLee(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Ashawos everywhere, even on this thread. Smh

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
You r brave alright but tbh those ladies ain't doing it for fun.. ..they legit as ever. Now question is, some of em don't want no man telling them how to do shit. I support gender equality btw, but isn't feminism technically all about not being submissive to a man?

Yellowdayzee:

I kinda agree but I don't have the energy to debate sad

All I know is women are not free to do and say as they wish... Only the brave will do so...

It takes so little for a man to call a woman a slut ... But hey I think it # is just for fun
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2017
After going through the tweets, I don't seem to get what the OP is talking about.

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2017
If i catch that Naysa @fiftyshades, Princess Hanna @1FineApple and Crystal @crsavsu for bed ehnn, I go make sure no sleep all night
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2017
siakhris:
You r brave alright but tbh those ladies ain't doing it for fun.. ..they legit as ever. Now question is, some of em don't want no man telling them how to do shit. I support gender equality btw, but isn't feminism technically all about not being submissive to a man?

I think there is a contradiction there how can I be a feminist if I'm submissive to a man .... Seeing women as being equal to a man

Honestly I don't see a link between the hashtag n being Feminist.... embarassed
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
EmperorLee:
Ashawos everywhere, even on this thread. Smh

Oh really is that what you truly think undecided

So if a woman speaks her mind she is an Ashawo sad
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Daeylar(f): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
After going through the tweets, I don't seem to get what the OP is talking about.

Lol, it doesn't relate at all

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by EmperorLee(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Oh really is that what you truly think undecided

So if a woman speaks her mind she is an Ashawo sad

Lol, there they come again with their victim card.

To answer your
question, I am an African man.

Have a nice day.

Modified

It's you shocked shocked. I didn't know until i checked your profile
Crasy ass cheesy
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, it doesn't relate at all
You noticed too? I thought it was only me.
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, there they come again with their victim card.

To answer your
question, I am an African man.

Have a nice day.

Modified

It's you shocked shocked. I didn't know until i checked your profile
Crasy ass cheesy

Yes it's me cheesy lol.... Your answer sucks
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by latexxbro(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:
If i catch that Naysa @fiftyshades, Princess Hanna @1FineApple and Crystal @crsavsu for bed ehnn, I go make sure no sleep all night

is it funny NairalandCS
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by latexxbro(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:

is it funny NairalandCS?
Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by inkdbetty(f): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol.Biko, I didn't think the trend has anything to do with feminism, its just your secret fantasies or things you wished to do-sexual things! but you can't do it because you don't want to look easy, or some other blai.

1 Like

Re: #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? by mccoy47(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
#sluttygirlfears

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Doll: Check Out The Hilarious Reply A Lady Got. / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please / With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.