Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (28122 Views)

Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup. / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Biafra:Confusion as Ahmed Gusau, 'betrays' The North, Backs Nnamdi Kanu, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Viergeachar: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2017
EzeUche:

Will you keep quiet!

Face North first who insults your region daily Afonja before you bare your teeth at the peaceful Igbo.

At least they dare not give us quit notice despite our perennial calls for restructuring and true federalism
flatiyeasterners are slaves

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by saintandsinnerz: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2017
hilroy:

When the foolish Cownu was insulting other tribes, I guess your ears were on holiday. You guys want secession, and you must get it. The animosity awaiting you in Southwest will be the most brutal and the most unexpected.
Yea the kind of animosity you showed the killers of Abiola, the kind of animosity you showed those who invaded Yoruba community of Kwara and installed an emir there, the kind of animosity to those who locked up the oba of ile ife till date, the kind of animosity you will show to those who will eventually remove the mere commissioner as the acting president when the chips are down. Oh, yeah I can see you people have a very tough animosity. Bunch of lazy mouths cowards!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by debokaz(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Warship:

Afonjas pls answer the question.
Ofcos he is.He has due to prejudice wrongly interpreted the law.So he qualifies as one.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by gaskiyamagana: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Bad breaking news for ewedu landers and their slave master.
Good news for Biafrusdfra, Biafevanra, Biafbunkerer, Biafcriminal, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra, Biafdrugfra.......

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by marvin902(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2017
whose this dangote driver again... undecided undecided undecided
and for all those asking for biafria please ask south and north sudan for advice.. undecided undecided
moronic apes...

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Bondesniger(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
KANU is getting more support by the day

I just hope he will not be sent back to Abuja big men lodge
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bibe(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2017
hilroy:

When the foolish Cownu was insulting other tribes, I guess your ears were on holiday. You guys want secession, and you must get it. The animosity awaiting you in Southwest will be the most brutal and the most unexpected.

Not trying to justify Kanu's actions but a little perspective should apply here.
You had elder statesmen in the north speaking in unsavoury words calling for blood of 'dogs and baboons' as well as a western leader threatening others with death by drowning.
Now Kanu goes on to solicit arms for defense/offense if need be in response to these utterances.
Can you get the picture in perspective now?
Just saying... all have been guilty here.

10 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by sarutobie(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Yea the kind of animosity you showed the killers of Abiola, the kind of animosity you showed those who invaded Yoruba community of Kwara and installed an emir there, the kind of animosity to those who locked up the oba of ile ife till date, the kind of animosity you will show to those who will eventually remove the mere commissioner as the acting president when the chips are down. Oh, yeah I can see you people have a very tough animosity. Bunch of lazy mouths cowards!
Watch how he will deftly avoid or twist this post, these guys are past masters in the art of double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by debokaz(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2017
EzeUche:

The Quit Notice just shows Nigeria is a failed state or zoo like Nnamdi Kanu has said.

Igbos ask for peaceful referendum and people are threatening us with fire and brimstone.

It shows who is civilized and who are uncivilized.
So u want to eat your cake and still have it.Are u kidding?If you guys are serious you should start leaving to your region.Then see if your referendum for separation will be granted or not.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by deebsman1(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2017
“For me, the best that he can be charged with is unlawful assembly and an act capable of breaching public peace. Those are the things he can be charged with, but not treason; because Nigeria is a signatory to the United Nations’ Charter, which recognises the right for self-determination.”

Bolded part well noted, a ground FG can exploit to bring kanu down but notwithstanding
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Eastfield1: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Viergeachar:

At least they dare not give us quit notice despite our perennial calls for restructuring and true federalism
flatiyeasterners are slaves
that because they don't take you people serious.
they Know Yoruba's are cOwards

10 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Viergeachar: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

What's this one saying?

You mean Doctor Ariyo telling ibo to leave Lagos after ibos denigrated his ancestral land by calling it a "no mans' land is a hate speech? Did he ask for Ibos to be killed? He only asked Ibos to leave Lagos for your Enugu if you can't survive without insulting your host everywhere. That's no hate, dummy but someone who was fed up of your stupidity in his land!

And then you mention one twitter guy who we don't even know!

The point is did Yoruba come out en mass to support a nonentity's hate speeches unlike how massive ibo supported that illiterate called Kanu? Even Oba Akinolu was called to order and was roundly criticised by Yoruba elders until he had to come out to say it was a joke!

Ikechu, better go back to your Youtube to read more about your foolishness!

Why are you apologetic?

Oba Akiolu never reneged on his words neither did he apologise.

Fire for fire jor!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by gaskiyamagana: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
olaitoro:
Spill the beans Agbakoba wink

Bye bye to Nigeria
Welcome to Biafcriminal, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra, Biafdrugfra in October 1, 2070 in Nnamdi Kanu 's name.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Viergeachar: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Then why are they 'insulting' us as your brother claimed if they dont take us serious.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Kulas: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Its obvious that Biafra is a reality,......Pharoah let my people go!

6 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by gaskiyamagana: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Bondesniger:
KANU is getting more support by the day

I just hope he will not be sent back to Abuja big men lodge
Not hope, it is sure. Then the hailers will become wailers.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bibe(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

What's this one saying?

Did you mean Doctor Ariyo telling the ibos to vacate Lagos for their biafra after ibos denigrated his ancestral land by calling it a "no mans' land is a hate speech? Did he ask for the Ibo to be killed? He only asked the Ibos to leave Lagos for their Enugu and aba if you folks can't survive without insulting your host everywhere. That's no hate, dummy but someone who was fed up of your stupidity on his land!

And who's this twitter guy we don't even know of!

The point is Yoruba didn't come out en mass to support some nonentity's hate speeches like how ibo crowds massively supported that illiterate called Kanu? Even Oba Akinolu was criticised and called to order by the Yoruba elders until he came out to say it was a joke!

Ikechu, better go back to your Youtube to read more about your foolishness!

Yes, the Yoruba did actually, and with placards too.
Just pointing out the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Viergeachar: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

You flatiyeasterners should learn to think straight for once in your life.

The trash you put up there can only happen in your weird, deluded imagination.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Viergeachar:

Why are you apologetic?

Oba Akiolu never reneged on his words neither did he apologise.

Fire for fire jor!

He didn't apologise but came out to clarify himself and made light of the issue. I never stated he retracted his word though!

What has your folks done with Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Buharimustgo: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
989900:
And this is a learned fellow?!
cry

#crapola

Agbakoba obviously has not been following, or is just plain dumb trying to be smart-by-half, or wants a job.

The video when he came to the US soliciting for funds for arms and insinuating he has backing of some countries already is incriminating enough.
I'm glad most smart and intelligent Igbos at the meeting asked him thought provoking questions, questions he could not provide intelligent answers to . . . glad they all quickly distanced themselves from him . . . they clearly told him this is tantamount to treason!

Secondly, Agbakoba (and I had some respect for the man) trying to downplay the criminal vitriol of the Arewas, is even more senseless (considering every Nigerian has a right to live in any part of this country) . . . equating it to some 'leave my house' order is as st00pid as a man can get.

I mean these are men who legally own properties in that part of the country, lived there for ages, some were actually given birth to there. However, Agbakoba thinks an ultimatum to leave or face genocide is legal.

What is DJet Lawyer?

Nigeria held baked lawyers,when u saw the treason what did u do?I just hate hypocrites
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Godfullsam(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
dudebuck:
Go and read it again. He said while it is POLITICALLY incorrect for them to say igbo should leave, there is NO LEGAL BASIS FOR ARRESTING the Arewa youths, that is to say, if someone says leave my house, why should he or she be arrested for telling you to leave his house? So how does he get the sleepness night? Maybe you should ask your English teacher for a refund.

All dis ur grammar is not necessary. Just pack ur load and leave d north that is the best way to send a strong warning that you are serious with ur agitation.
You cannot be calling for referendum/secession while your people are trooping to the zoo in your thousands everyday.

That is stupidity of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by GuntersChain(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2017
this coming from a legal luminary just like Gani of old. Men with conscience.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by gaskiyamagana: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

How possible for a coward to become UNDERTAKER? Jonathan will be shaking his head, sorrying for your poor understanding of Afonjas.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Dee60: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
I am not from the SE but must agree with Agbakoba on these points:

1. The political elites calling for restructuring are liars. They want to use the platform for election. Even PMB was oncee quoted as saying that Nigeria was 'structured to fail' but the moment he got there he changed tune.

2. The Ibos have been left behind a long time. however I feel the Ibos should realize they are not the only ones at the receiving end of a brutal and wicked political elite force.

3. IBB, Atiku & Co (even though Agbakoba did not mention names) should not tell us what we need. We say to them, Doctor, heal thyself!

4. Secession may not be the answer (I dont believe it is) but at least people should be allowed to speak!

Whether you are in the SE or SW, or NW or NE there is a common enemy. The political elite. They caused the problem in the first place and they have fed fat in the midst of the confusion. What should bother us is not how to break apart but how to deal with this disease and malaise called the political elite. Forget all the rantings of FFK, Fayodse and others. They are all part of the rot. Thats my own thought. I pray that God will send us answers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Any thread Afonjas sight BIA, they'll immediately start spewing FRA FRA FRA. So typical of embittered souls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bibe(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
omenka:
Some of the people who've benefited the most from a united Nigeria are those calling for her destruction. If this man believes so much in the biafran course, what is he doing with an office in Lagos?

He calls himself a legal luminary yet fails to understand the very simplest of legal matters which is that the constitution of a sovereign state is SUPREME to any domestic or foreign charters or legal instruments.

I have never and will never be against anyone getting their desired country, but strongly against them going about it the way Kanu and his fans are.

The only thing they seem to be relying on at the moment and using to galvanise their supporters is HATE, and once you seem not to buy their narrative you automatically become a subject they must hate!

It is really absurd and unfortunate.

In retrospect, he probably wouldn't be in Lagos if you hadn't fought to keep them in.
Then, just like now, you still fight to keep them in. Ironical isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
bibe:

Yes, the Yoruba did actually, and with placards too.
Just pointing out the obvious.

Did what exactly?

If you mean we supported Doctor ariyo, yes we did and I'm glad we did! Because ibo folks were hell bent on destroying the man's career even though the man only asked ibo to leave Lagos if they find it difficult to respect their host and that was after Ibo folks first called Lagos a no mans land. He never asked them to be killed!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bibe(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

http://review.agungsaja.id/news/Oba-Of-Lagos-issues-Statement-to-Clarify-His-Alleged-Igbo-Threats/

Check this..

And yes, I never stated he retracted his statement because hardly would a king do such but he did come out to lighten the issue and clarify it.

Just like Kanu has also clarified his but wont retract either.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by jjjjj2017: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
989900:
[s]And this is a learned fellow?!
cry

#crapola

Agbakoba obviously has not been following, or is just plain dumb trying to be smart-by-half, or wants a job.

The video when he came to the US soliciting for funds for arms and insinuating he has backing of some countries already is incriminating enough.
I'm glad most smart and intelligent Igbos at the meeting asked him thought provoking questions, questions he could not provide intelligent answers to . . . glad they all quickly distanced themselves from him . . . they clearly told him this is tantamount to treason!

Secondly, Agbakoba (and I had some respect for the man) trying to downplay the criminal vitriol of the Arewas, is even more senseless (considering every Nigerian has a right to live in any part of this country) . . . equating it to some 'leave my house' order is as st00pid as a man can get.

I mean these are men who legally own properties in that part of the country, lived there for ages, some were actually given birth to there. However, Agbakoba thinks an ultimatum to leave or face genocide is legal.

[/s]
THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

STFU BLOODY BMC!!!

YOU SABI LAW?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by akevic: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Mr. Agbakoba, my only advice is that you kindly advice Nnamdi Kanu to bring his family back home to Nigeria and if yours are abroad too let them return and start the struggling or protest.

You people can not be using our youths as zombies.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
bibe:

Just like Kanu has also clarified his but wont retract either.
Clarify what? Why he was soliciting for arms? Why he asked Kumuyi to be killed?
Show me where he clarified his statement.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by FBIL: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Igbos are uniquely created by God to give dignity to the black skin, but you lazy-salaried yorubas have for long conspired to frustrate our youths, thereby forcing them into drug peddling and other crimes. Punish crimes to save the country, you refused, instead you collude with youths to abate the crime because your salaries ain't enough. Create a level-playing field in this country, you refused; let everything be done on merit, you refused. But if you refused, let us go our way, you still refused. What do you want? Your King Awolowo, gave us 20 pounds each after the Biafran war just to weaken us but today you can count millionaires in dollars in every village in Igbo land (ask Evans if he ever Kidnapped a Yoruba, because you don't have); while we were being ravaged by war, you were busy schooling yet we're more educated (with functionality) than you today. So just let us go, we aredifferent! We'll still relate as two countries connected by geography and marriage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Places Prominent Nigerians Under Watch / El-Rufai Inspects Trailer Park In Kaduna (Photos) / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.