Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (28119 Views)

Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup. / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Biafra:Confusion as Ahmed Gusau, 'betrays' The North, Backs Nnamdi Kanu, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
hilroy:

When the foolish Cownu was insulting other tribes, I guess your ears were on holiday. You guys want secession, and you must get it. The animosity awaiting you in Southwest will be the most brutal and the most unexpected.
idiot its unfortunate dat u only wasted ur tym studing , only for u to use english in a misconstrued manner..
my question is who and who will bring d animosity from the south east, is it u and ur village pple?

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
rusher14:

I don't buy that.

I have listened to Kanu's speeches especially before his incarceration and believe me if his name had been Adamu or Sheu the whole country would have been aghast and aflame.

You cannot wake up everyday of your life to insult people on the basis of their tribe or religion, displaying total intolerance for them yet expect a congenial atmosphere. It doesn't work that way.

Whatever, the outcome of this issue we are all responsible for it and I guess we can all agree we asked for it.
I think we should look at it from the perspective that nothing justifies the killing of your fellow men. I have lived most of my life in a predominantly white country where I get called all sorts of name. Each time I feel insulted, I have three options, sue for verbal abuse, insult back or walk away. I tend to just walk away. It doesn't make me a coward. It makes me civilised. It doesn't prevent me from being who I am or what I am.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2017
lilytender:

This grammar and drama is too much. Pack your load and go. No need for any referendum. If all you criminals go back to your crime republic, will Nigerian government come and force you to come to Lagos, Abuja or Kano? Just pack and go back to your crime republic where you will use ransom from kidnapping, money from drug trafficking and sales of baby factory kids to develop your devilish region.
This line of reasoning justifies the zoo tag on Nigeria. If Igbos pack and return to their region, will the Federal Government back off from collecting tax and drilling oil in their land?

5 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bashydemy(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
In other words, none of your kinsmen is residing outside Nigeria. Your intimidation cannot work. Thanks.

LOL when ever we are talking about breaking away you talk about outside Nigeria, If Nigeria breaking away from other country?

We are a nation and if you guys want to go the you have no business in Nigerian anymore until we agree on treaty which might take years.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by UnchangeableGod: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL when ever we are talking about breaking away you talk about outside Nigeria, If Nigeria breaking away from other country?

We are a nation and if you guys want to go the you have no business in Nigerian anymore until we agree on treaty which might take years.
So says a unity by force activist.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Babacele: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
omenka:
Some of the people who've benefited the most from a united Nigeria are those calling for her destruction. If this man believes so much in the biafran course, what is he doing with an office in Lagos?

He calls himself a legal luminary yet fails to understand the very simplest of legal matters which is that the constitution of a sovereign state is SUPREME to any domestic or foreign charters or legal instruments.

I have never and will never be against anyone getting their desired country, but strongly against them going about it the way Kanu and his fans are.

The only thing they seem to be relying on at the moment and using to galvanise their supporters is HATE, and once you seem not to buy their narrative you automatically become a subject they must hate!

It is really absurd and unfortunate.
I was shocked to realise Agbakoba has been a wolf in sheep clothing all along but it is good all these are happening. It would enable us separate the wheats from the chaff in our march to nation being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by CltrAltDel: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
FBIL:
Igbos are uniquely created by God to give dignity to the black skin, but you lazy-salaried yorubas have for long conspired to frustrate our youths, thereby forcing them into drug peddling and other crimes. Punish crimes to save the country, you refused, instead you collude with youths to abate the crime because your salaries ain't enough. Create a level-playing field in this country, you refused; let everything be done on merit, you refused. But if you refused, let us go our way, you still refused. What do you want? Your King Awolowo, gave us 20 pounds each after the Biafran war just to weaken us but today you can count millionaires in dollars in every village in Igbo land (ask Evans if he ever Kidnapped a Yoruba, because you don't have); while we were being ravaged by war, you were busy schooling yet we're more educated (with functionality) than you today. So just let us go, we aredifferent! We'll still relate as two countries connected by geography and marriage.
Kikikiki…. See them…. Igbos are created by God to give dignity to black race…..lol.. My oh my….. Same igbo that said Kanu is the God of all igbos or Kanu is greater than Jesus. Anyways, who am I to argue with deluded set of mofos grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Debatesmartly: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Of course the oba speech of drowning igbo ( happened before nnamdi spoke anything about afonja) is pure love. The killing of igbo in North on multiple occasions since 2000 is pure love. Buhari 5th comment is also pure love.
Afonja applauding and wishing death to Massob each time they were reported killed (all happened before Nnamdi spoke) is also pure undiluted love.
A yoruba doctor and a yoruba on Twitter ( before nnamdi spoke) asking for genocide of igbo is pure love

It's only Nnamdi Kanu giving you back wtf you dish is the hate.
Ndi ara

Animals.
You dish hatred and yet expect igbo to cotinge being the passive people you wish us to be.
Like we said before and we'll say it again...we ain't our parents and grandparents. We are awake and see you people hate speeches and we'll be giving it back x10. We will continue to dish back wtf you give and won't apologize for it. If it hurts una, cry us a river

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by nnaeyes6: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
We are all just doing what we should do (human behavior) But let me go straight. Remember the last Romanov of Russia? His name is Nicholas II. His political ineptitude led him not to accept constitutional monarchy in 1918 just as practiced in Britain. Vladimir I. Lenin was a mad man then (Kanu) who sort for overhauling the polity. Nicholas II deployed troupes against Kaiser Williams 4 of Germany to start up the first World War. A nation that is stressed with political upheavals. Let me not bother the reader with much story here. But there was a serious revolution that took even the entire lives of the Romanov family. Their corpse are yet to be found this day. That is not where am going either.
First, Nigeria is truly a great nation no doubt but discord had been sown in our hearts by our colonial masters. Read about Hutus and Tutsis in Rwanda.
Second, we have an ineptitude yet incapacitated President.
Thirdly, the country is having another Lenin demanding self determination.
Fourth, citizens are put into confusion and the tension is high.

Karl Marx said "u have nothing to lose but your chains"
So don't be afraid, Russia paid the price and u have them now as world power outside US.

Enjoy nija why offer lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Donwilly20(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
My God what is wrong with this ewedu people seccession is not relocation when Singapore secceded from Malay are they enemies they r still friends n partners all round why Biafra seccession is giving u guys nightmares and stop salivating on Igbo properties in the west because the government will negotiate all that for her citizens maybe u guys can't stand on ur own u still need Igbo help which we will be willing to give get a life pls

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
So says a unity by force activist.

LOL please go no we don't want anything to do with IGBOs anymore..

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't be such a liar! He clearly said Igbos should be slaughtered and even wonders when it will happen in Abuja.

Dr. Adeniran Abraham Ariyo MD called for the massacre of Igbos in Nigeria the way Nigerians are being killed in South Africa.

Dr. Abraham Ariyo wrote on Facebook:

“You see how they (the Igbos) are being slaughtered in South Africa. That’s what’s going to happen to them in Lagos…When are they (the Igbos) not going to be slaughtered in Abuja?…God might have put a curse on them (the Igbos)…We will continue to bus them (the Igbos) to Onitsha.” – Dr. Abraham Ariyo

http://www.quicknews-africa.net/texas-based-doctor-calls-for-igbo-massacre-goes-into-hiding/

Diademk07:

What's this one saying?

Did you mean Doctor Ariyo telling the ibos to vacate Lagos for their biafra after ibos denigrated his ancestral land by calling it a "no mans' land is a hate speech? Did he ask for the Ibo to be killed? He only asked the Ibos to leave Lagos for their Enugu and aba if you folks can't survive without insulting your host everywhere. That's no hate, dummy but someone who was fed up of your stupidity on his land!

And who's this twitter guy we don't even know of!

The point is Yoruba didn't come out en mass to support some nonentity's hate speeches like how ibo crowds massively supported that illiterate called Kanu? Even Oba Akinolu was criticised and called to order by the Yoruba elders until he came out to say it was a joke!

Ikechu, better go back to your Youtube to read more about your foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by sshalom(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is a powerful and engaging viewpoint from Mr. Agbakoba. More fire to the engine!

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by oluwaahmed: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

What's this one saying?

Did you mean Doctor Ariyo telling the ibos to vacate Lagos for their biafra after ibos denigrated his ancestral land by calling it a "no mans' land is a hate speech? Did he ask for the Ibo to be killed? He only asked the Ibos to leave Lagos for their Enugu and aba if you folks can't survive without insulting your host everywhere. That's no hate, dummy but someone who was fed up of your stupidity on his land!

And who's this twitter guy we don't even know of!

The point is Yoruba didn't come out en mass to support some nonentity's hate speeches like how ibo crowds massively supported that illiterate called Kanu? Even Oba Akinolu was criticised and called to order by the Yoruba elders until he came out to say it was a joke!

Ikechu, better go back to your Youtube to read more about your foolishness!

Lagosians & Afonjas shd STF already abt ibos bein hosted in lagos. Did we not buy d land and are payin tax? How hav u bn a good host? Did u giv us land for free? Are we not payin rent 2 greedy afonja lagos landlords wit dier old dilapidated building everywer in mainland. As long as u believe in one nigeria, den we are not ur fuvckin hosts we are nigerians living in our damned country. A 1st son can neva call his broda a host in deir father's haus even if deir father is no more. If u Wana host us, hav ur own fucvkin con3 while we hav ours, till den fucvk all y'all fucvkin host, I bot my land, pay ur jobless igbo smokin,sekpe drinkin idle youths called omo Nile; built my haus; pay my rent 4 shop; pay my tax 2 LIRS, pay my waste dues to LAWMA. Infact all d pple callin us hosts and clamorin 4 one nigeria are MAD. F00ls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:
Don't be such a liar! He clearly said Igbos should be slaughtered and even wonders when it will happen in Abuja.

http://www.quicknews-africa.net/texas-based-doctor-calls-for-igbo-massacre-goes-into-hiding/

"We will continue to bus them to onitsha" was his main suggestion. Note the word "will".

Yes, he talked about ibo slaughter in South Africa and how that could be the only language they always understand but he never stated that they should be killed like some of your folks implied!

And don't forget your folks called Lagos a no mans land in the first place.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Lagosians & Afonjas shd STF already abt ibos bein hosted in lagos. Did we not buy d land and are payin tax? How hav u bn a good host? Did u giv us land for free? Are we not payin rent 2 greedy afonja lagos landlords wit dier old dilapidated building everywer in mainland. As long as u believe in one nigeria, den we are not ur fuvckin hosts we are nigerians living in our damned country. A 1st son can neva call his broda a host in deir father's haus even if deir father is no more. If u Wana host us, hav ur own fucvkin con3 while we hav ours, till den fucvk all y'all fucvkin host, I bot my land, pay ur jobless igbo smokin,sekpe drinkin idle youths called omo Nile; built my haus; pay my rent 4 shop; pay my tax 2 LIRS, pay my waste dues to LAWMA. Infact all d pple callin us hosts and clamorin 4 one nigeria are MAD. F00ls

Lmao. Who asked you to vacate the land leased to you?

The point is you were calling Lagos a no mans land, hence Dr Ariyo's statement! You don't have the monopoly to insult us, especially in our land! Let that sink into your skull!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stkilda:

Sadly, the esteemed doctor called on the Yorubas in Lagos to borrow a leaf from South Africa and exterminate the Igbo. Quite frankly, I still don't understand why he made that call. Thank Goodness, his call was ignored, as I expected it would. The Yoruba nation I know are not that barbaric.

"That's what is going to happen to them if they continue to insult their host" isn't a statement calling for genocide. He was only warning the ibos!

His main suggestion was that we should bus ibo back to Onitsha!

Well, no Yoruba supported him until your folks started witch hunting him at his place of work and residence as well as wanting to destroy his career. We never supported his hate speeches but we had no option than to support him during your witch-hunt.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dainfamous:
Dr ariyo said worst than that he told yorubas to attack igbos and it was when south Africans was lynching other Africans in south Africa stop defending evil people

Show me where he stated that we should attack the Ibos?

His statement was a warning to the ibos who always finds joy in insulting their host and calling them names. He stated and I quote "That's what is going to happen to the Ibos if they continue to insult their host". At the end of his statement, he asked Yoruba to bus back ibos to Onitsha. That last statement was his major suggestion after the warning. He never asked for the ibos to be killed!

But the point is his hate speeches was never condoned nor supported by the Yorubas unlike how Ibo massively rejoiced at Kanu hate speeches,
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freemancipation:
Thank you sir for saying the bitter truth.
As an igbo man who is not in government, what were you expecting him to say? The cry from the SE is same and to a large extent justified because "who dey cry dey see"
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

"That's what is going to happen to them if they continue to insult their host" isn't a statement calling for genocide. He was only warning the ibos!

His main suggestion was that we should bus ibo back to Onitsha!

Well, no Yoruba supported him until your folks started witch hunting him at his place of work and residence as well as wanting to destroy his career. We never supported his hate speeches but we had no option than to support him during your witch-hunt.

Well, I doubt that you are Yoruba. I suspect that you are a Northerner who is, as usual, trying to perpetuate disaffection between the Igbo and the Yoruba. In any case, someone who could call for a genocide against his fellow men is far from being stable enough to practice medicine. That is why he is no longer allowed to practice medicine in the US. Can you imagine what would happen if he were to operate on an Igbo person?

One other thing is that there is a saying in Igbo that he who is in a hurry to cut off someone else's head should not forget the he too has got a head and could lose it in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
hilroy:

When the foolish Cownu was insulting other tribes, I guess your ears were on holiday. You guys want secession, and you must get it. The animosity awaiting you in Southwest will be the most brutal and the most unexpected.

Oga we are tired of southwest will.....
Try action for once biko we are tired of hearing your noise, see your master up north without talking the took action.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stkilda:

Well, I doubt that you are Yoruba. I suspect that you are a Northerner who is, as usual, trying to perpetuate disaffection between the Igbo and the Yoruba. In any case, someone who could call for a genocide against his fellow men is far from being stable enough to practice medicine. That is why he is no longer allowed to practice medicine in the US. Can you imagine what would happen if he were to perform a surgery on an Igbo person?

One other thing is that there is a saying in Igbo that he who is in a hurry to cut off someone else's head should not forget that he too has got a head and could lose it in the process.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stkilda:

Well, I doubt that you are Yoruba. I suspect that you are a Northerner who is, as usual, trying to perpetuate disaffection between the Igbo and the Yoruba. In any case, someone who could call for a genocide against his fellow men is far from being stable enough to practice medicine. That is why he is no longer allowed to practice medicine in the US. Can you imagine what would happen if he were to operate on an Igbo person?

One other thing is that there is a saying in Igbo that he who is in a hurry to cut off someone else's head should not forget the he too has got a head and could lose it in the process.

I'm a core Yoruba as it comes!

Better come off your funk and victim mode already. In fact we will take your advice after you've offered one of them to your demigod, Kanu.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Oga we are tired of southwest will.....
Try action for once biko we are tired of hearing your noise, see your master up north without talking the took action.

And we will! Just wait and see! The last time your Igwe was whipped in Akure while your fellow ibo brethren had their shops locked by the touts until they begged our deji..

That's just a little of what we're capable of.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
chucks4sure:

Bro take it easy. Why are u so unhappy about The Igbos leaving Nigeria. Give your reasons. One thing is very obvious nothing can stop them and there is nothing the SW can do about it. The SW are known for noise making and no action.
Just watch the Igbos go.

God forbid me from being unhappy about Igbos leaving Nigeria. Nobody wants them to leave more than I do

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
whitebeard:
I am a revolutionist u are a tribalist the difference is clear, pls dont quote me if u don't have any reasonable contribution

Hahahaha, see you see revolutionist. Swerve joor.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

I'm a core Yoruba as it goes!

Better come off your funk and victim mode already. In fact we will take your advice after you've offered one of them to your demigod, Kanu.

Mate, I am not sure what you mean by "funk and victim" mode, as I am definitely not a victim and never will.
But in any case, you are only entitled to your choices. You are not entitled to the outcome of your choices. You cannot control the outcome of your choices either. Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

"We will continue to bus them to onitsha" was his main suggestion. Note the word "will".

Yes, he talked about ibo slaughter in South Africa and how that could be the only language they always understand but he never stated that they should be killed like some of your folks implied!

And don't forget your folks called Lagos a no mans land in the first place.

You see how they (the Igbos) are being slaughtered in South Africa. That’s what’s going to happen to them in Lagos…When are they (the Igbos) going to be slaughtered in Abuja?…God might have put a curse on them (the Igbos)… We will continue to bus them (the Igbos) to Onitsha.” – Dr. Abraham Ariyo

Did u miss the bold part or u have 'selective reading disorder'? Be honest and admit that ur people are also guilty of the hate speech u are so quick to lay at the feet of others.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stkilda:

Mate, I am not sure what you mean by "funk and victim" mode, as I am definitely not a victim and never will.
But in any case, you are only entitled to your choices. You are not entitled to the outcomes of your choices. You cannot control them either. Peace out!
Lmao!

As if we don't know the Ibo hates the Yorubas. How else will you explain the massive ibo crowd who lapped up Kanu hate speeches and lauded him as their god? Keep fooling yourself with your foolish advice even when you failed to address Kanu speeches and his ibo goons but you had all the time to advice the Yorubas! Lol!
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
macluvph1:

Hahahaha, see you see revolutionist. Swerve joor.
yeah only cowards who are proud chickens wouldn't stand up to fight, if u don't know what revolution means browse it, stop being manipulated, dictate to them and not them to u.
Re: Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

Did u miss the bold part or u have 'selective reading disorder'? Be honest and admit that ur people are also guilty of the hate speech u are so quick to lay at the feet of others.

Ok! Dr Ariyo was an eediot who made hate speeches against the Ibos but his speeches was never massively received by the Yorubas nor did we make him as our demigod like ibos did with kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.