Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (28610 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by jjjjj2017: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Warship:
They are deceiving themselves

If care is not taken, DSS network will be hacked before ours are.
you dey mind those mumu, they think that Nigerian youths are like bubu wey get zero ICT knowledge!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Mrkumareze(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Now I know why they say the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't. We for dey manage our PDP but we wrongly choose to accept change. The change has been constant indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ephi123(f): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
opius:
I hope their cell is big enough to accommodate all Nigerians grin grin grin

Exactly cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by 9jatatafo(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
As if the clamping down of social media will put food on the table of the common man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ivolt: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
China 2.0 loading

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wat system of government is dis bikonu
So we don't av freedom of speech in dis country ahbi
Could av supported biafra oo
But d way Kanu is taking it is 2 far
Honestly dere is no hope 4 us again.....We 4 just dey manage pdp jejely oo
The story here is DSS and not Kanu. Are you sure you don't have any personal problem with Kanu?

I'm not his Fan because of his way of doing thimgs but i don't allow myself to be blindsided by emotions

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by magoo10(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
APC rode to power through propaganda on social media and they will continue to reap the evil seed they have sown.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by jjjjj2017: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
989900:
Any Government that is yet to realise that social media and smart phones is another arm of government if not a parallel government is obviously living in denial -- the earlier they accept and learn to act right, the better we will all be!

Social media is the people!

It is we, yes, we the people (same guys you patronize, give rice, N200, campaigned to, promised heaven and earth to, hell, even fried Akara for, see Aisha, made hair for, see Amaechi).

And for God and country, by all means possible by our collective voices, we will collect all those promises or boot you out!

P.S. You guys should have killed Thomas Edison, Tesla, Bill Gates and Paul, Steve Jobs, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Mark Zuckerberg, and thousands of other wiz kids that did this to you.

Seun Osewa, I see you.
God bless you for this writeup
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by 2016v2017: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wat system of government is dis bikonu
So we don't av freedom of speech in dis country ahbi
Could av supported biafra oo
But d way Kanu is taking it is 2 far
Honestly dere is no hope 4 us again.....We 4 just dey manage pdp jejely oo
everyone in nigeria must confess that Nig.is a zoo and zombies country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by 8kingz(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
For choosing to not only embarrass us but causing pain,anguish,suicide and dividing this country so more,Buhari will never find peace here on earth.Son of the devil. sad angry
If they jail people like you now they will say govt is bad, please if this man happen to be ur father will you be happy with this type of comment? People always forget that all this people in govt also have there personal lives and emmotions....ABUSE OF FREDOM OF SPEECH...
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2017
this is a very good idea, social media has caused alot of propaganda based tension and misinformation. it must be censored. everyone should be responsible online. the health of the president should be the good interest of its citizens and not a bad malicious interest aimed at fostering hate and tension.

block alot of site and get slot of people arrested for mis-skewing news for selfish gains. lots need mental evaluation
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2017
...D. O. A (dead on arrival).

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by reuben79: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2017
he should try it naaa......mayb naa baba get nigeria he should try it......he will soon go and join his uncle in sick bed in london......................all d ideology of northern must retain power must end oneday......one by one dey go dey sick

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by jjjjj2017: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2017
onatisi:

Baba mi ,I don rest for naija matter. If dem like make dem kill everybody. Nigerians deserve no mercy or pity until they start using their brains.

Kin saa ti lowo
grin grin grin but if we failed to wrestle with these monster, nobody else will fight for us nah.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by 2016v2017: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Now I know why they say the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't. We for dey manage our PDP but we wrongly choose to accept change. The change has been constant indeed
have you shouted Sai Baba ,today?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by naijaboy756: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
this is a very good idea, social media has caused alot of propaganda based tension and misinformation. it must be censored. everyone should be responsible online. the health of the president should be the good interest of its citizens and not a bad malicious interest aimed at fostering hate and tension.

block alot of site and get slot of people arrested for mis-skewing news for selfish gains. lots need mental evaluation
After Buhari's regime, we can then block... They must reap what they sowed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by jjjjj2017: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
[s]this is a very good idea, social media has caused alot of propaganda based tension and misinformation. it must be censored. everyone should be responsible online. the health of the president should be the good interest of its citizens and not a bad malicious interest aimed at fostering hate and tension.

block alot of site and get slot of people arrested for mis-skewing news for selfish gains. lots need mental evaluation[/s]
THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

STFU!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by UbChapter(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
what kind of sick people are they

shebi na social media people inflict incurable sickness give the president?

I learnt buhari was poisoned. Could that be true?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by mightyhazell: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
gozmok1:
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:*
*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
*"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
*"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
*"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
*"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
*"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
*"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*
*"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*
*"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*
*"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*
*"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)*
*"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)*
*"People are now appointed to top posts because of the influence a "few people" wield. Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)*
*"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room." - Muhammadu Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)*
*"Buhari is giving cabals forex subsidy." - Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 26, 2016, Daily Trust)*
*"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."? Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 25, 2016)*
*"The funds were properly spended." - Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (December 19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)*
*"Athletes don't need training to win medals." - Solomon Dalung,Sports Minister (September 12, 2016)*
*"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)*

*plus other thousands...
*Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow
apt!

Just v apt!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
After Buhari's regime, we can then block... They must reap what they sowed.
at the expense of peace and sanity? I disagree. I don't want a war torn country. we sitting on a time bomb and anything which will put my family and friends at risk is a very big NO.
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

STFU!
from the abundance in the head/brains speaketh or types the mouth and fingers. carry on. you know nothing
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
xstry:
It's about time

You guys are just wasting your time because Buhari will complete his term in that hospital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by naijaboy756: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
at the expense of peace and sanity? I disagree. I don't want a war torn country. we sitting on a time bomb and anything which will put my family and friends at risk is a very big NO.
who and what us to the brink of war??/

97/5% Statement by a supposed elder statesman and a country's sitting President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by chidextec: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Here we go again. Nigeria is one huge scam cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by banzuz(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
And that would imply that our President is dead.

If He would not release a press briefing to say I'm here and alive but instead let the jobless start arresting the concerned individuals

Might rumours anyway just to reduce hate speech on the President's health matter.

THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY AINT FREE AS US...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by DesireBenjamin: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol... you guys would endup clamping down and targeting or arresting every Single Nigerian, cos it's bitten soo hard dat Nobody has anything gud to say again abt d London based grave approaching halfbaked president. I hope ur targeting wld lead2 arrest, let's see how 85% of d country wld be in ur custody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by mightyhazell: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
gozmok1:
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:*
*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
*"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
*"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
*"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
*"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
*"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
*"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*
*"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*
*"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*
*"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*
*"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)*
*"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)*
*"People are now appointed to top posts because of the influence a "few people" wield. Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)*
*"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room." - Muhammadu Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)*
*"Buhari is giving cabals forex subsidy." - Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 26, 2016, Daily Trust)*
*"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."? Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 25, 2016)*
*"The funds were properly spended." - Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (December 19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)*
*"Athletes don't need training to win medals." - Solomon Dalung,Sports Minister (September 12, 2016)*
*"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)*

*plus other thousands...
*Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow
preach boy

Preach!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by TheKingIsHere: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Iseeeeeeeeeee!

THUNDER FAYA BUBU
Buhari is worse than Satan. I have never seen someone as evil as him. God forbid!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by 2016v2017: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Idiots

Instead of to take the humble pill nd update Nigerians about the health status of the president.

They spending another tax paying money to crack down on spectators.

Any one who shout one Nigeria is either planning to loot more or is protecting his loot.

This country ain't working anymore.

Let's make a huge sacrifice for the betterment of future generations to come.
the country that expired since 2014.
what you are seeing now is the after effect of remaining in an expired country without a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
who and what us to the brink of war??/

97/5% Statement by a supposed elder statesman and a country's sitting President
and so? that single statement by him shouldn't make us surprised he is now sick. but despite that we must not fan such flames that heats up the polity. there are thousands of other foolish statements the fools we elect make. we should make better choices as the electorate next time. social media has fuelled and given voices to many whose voices shouldn't be heard , many and many more buharis who make silly comments. because it's very easy to indoctrinate people and cause circumstances just as we have observed with all seccessionists groups currently. social media has fuelled such ill thought out craze
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Dollabiz: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Princess Begs Buhari In Pidgin / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.