Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (28658 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Martin0(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
misspineapple:
Lwkm..U are safe under my bossom..Dont worry
Are u dicedapp??
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Rilwayne001 neck don long finish grin

grin grin grin cry No be lie

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by esivue007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
For choosing to not only embarrass us but causing pain,anguish,suicide and dividing this country some more,Buhari will never find peace here on earth.Son of the devil. sad angry
AMEn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by rawpadgin(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
UbChapter:

I learnt buhari was poisoned. Could that be true?
dont think so

the man is old & fragile

we need a president that's young & agile

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by freshinko: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lolss, they're just learners. My brother will hack their own network to death, right from my village. They should bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by strangler: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is arrant nonsense DSS should kiss my ass for all i care !!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by MisterKings(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mumu stupid idiots so na only one account person dey get for social media. Close one, i open another one, different name different face and on and on it goes. Ode DSS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Basfaq(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
For choosing to not only embarrass us but causing pain,anguish,suicide and dividing this country some more,Buhari will never find peace here on earth.Son of the devil. sad angry
...but you too get father and you are praying to stay long on this surface of earth,then wish other people what you would wish for your self. undecided
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
so nah Russia be the next destination around... I rest my case.... imagine dem mumu wasting our tax money to learning web shut down...na to dey use VPN remain or coded messages... you can't beat the people.. the voice of the people is the voice of God...social media has come to stay....Daura Secret Service... DSS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by misspineapple(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
Are u dicedapp??
uhuh
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by misspineapple(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
See as you dey tempt ma nigga
Lol..Na my nigga na
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Tecno66: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Are we in military era? Rubbish. We voted for democracy, now they are ruling us like soldiers.
Naijahelm:
According to Sahara Reporters, the Department of State Service (DSS) is planning a massive Clampdown on social media users over President Muhammadu Buhari's ill health.

Sahara Reporters say, a delegation has been sent to Russia to learn how to shut down social media and target users over President Buhari's Health.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/07/buhari-health-dss-plans-massive.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/882379856763379712

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by belzabull(f): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
onatisi:
I said it before and after the.elections that Buhari is the greatest mistake nigeria will ever make. The worst is yet to come in the coming months. Good luck to nigerians . Enjoy your change
yes you did.... and guess what?

you were 100% correct!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Tecno66: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
doublewisdom:
DSS is mad, I repeat DSS is very mad.
Take am easy na. DSS no fit mad, na Daura, their oga, wey dey do as he like, na him mad no be him boys wey dey do folofolo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by doublewisdom: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartMugu:

Please share you address so they can come and you can explain what you mean to them grin
I dey warri.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Tecno66: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Sarrki go and tell DSS that I said they're madd. Also tell Buhari that he should give his life to Christ because after all the innocent souls that him and burutai murdered are crying for justice. So he's place in hell is guaranteed
Spot on bishop. Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh to the father except through him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by bantudra: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
merit455:
and u use to insult Jonathan.... See ur head

but jonathan is a morooon....
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by UbChapter(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
dont think so

the man is old & fragile
we need a president that's young & agile
Lol
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by gladmarky: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
May be our DSS has no work to do in the office again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Martin0(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
misspineapple:
uhuh
abeg open ur mouth ee,Yes or No?
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by SmartMugu: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
doublewisdom:

I dey warri.
Lol. I sure say den sef dey fear warri boys! Area!
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by temigreat(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
We re waiting for dem we will show dem craze

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by sagaxity(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
They have left the basic things and are now chasing shadows...

DSS don't distract us, all this wastage all in the name of training in Russia isn't necessary.

Just provide the president and we have a deal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Oh please undecided So social media is the cause of wars?

Was social media widespread when all the middle east wars started? Has social media been shown to start any war?

Rather than focus on addressing the root cause, we are here propagating "blame the victim" mentality. Why should people's use of social media be blamed for irresponsible leadership? Nonsense.
go and research about the role of social media to the Arab spring which in turn brought about alot of the bolded. the South Sudan situation is the only difference which still bears similarities to the biafra the igbos will get when they eventually secede. social media helps nothing, it doesn't add justice rather it promotes media trial. this and many more are reasons decent countries practise alot of web censorship and control. don't deceive your self by the general information and image the west attempt to portray. they listen and read all your posts and calls.
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ephi123(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
go and research about the role of social media to the Arab spring which in turn brought about alot of the bolded. the South Sudan situation is the only difference which still bears similarities to the biafra the igbos will get when they eventually secede. social media helps nothing, it doesn't add justice rather it promotes media trial. this and many more are reasons decent countries practise alot of web censorship and control. don't deceive your self by the general information and image the west attempt to portray. they listen and read all your posts and calls.

So people should be suppressed because some leader doesn't want to hear the truth.

Yeah, decent countries like the UK where Buhari currently is, right? Same social media this same government used to get into power is now what should be banned? Fat chance. Not happening. They must face the reality of the citizens' situations. Eod.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by misspineapple(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
abeg open ur mouth ee,Yes or No?
Yess nah
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

So people should be suppressed because some leader doesn't want to hear the truth.

Yeah, decent countries like the UK where Buhari currently is, right? Same social media this same government used to get into power is now what should be banned? Fat chance. Not happening. They must face the reality of the citizens' situations. Eod.
good you are a female. I hope when the polity which is being heated up unnecessarily boils over that you won't mind the consequences. carry on dear. peace and stability must never be sacrificed on the altar of politics . that's all am saying
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ephi123(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
good you are a female. I hope when the polity which is being heated up unnecessarily boils over that you won't mind the consequences. carry on dear. peace and stability must never be sacrificed on the altar of politics . that's all am saying

Neither should freedom of speech be stifled. We are not in the stone age era.
Being female or male is irrelevant to the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by Gourdoinc(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Neither should freedom of speech be stifled. We are not in the stone age era.
Being female or male is irrelevant to the discussion.
being female or male is relevant because I am speaking like a coward because of my sisters, wife, fiancee, mum, aunts and many others who will be victims of the actions of wicked men if and when anarchy becomes the order. 80percent of Islam radicalization is achieved over the internet. this shows the strength of propaganda. fake news and malicious reports serve no purpose nor should they be misinterpreted as freedom of speech. go to the new topic section and suddenly someone will open a thread saying "buhari has died in london". months later such info is swept under the carpet and the peddler of such a fallacy capable of generating conflict walks free All in the name of social media freedom?. I disagree ma. there must be censorship and control of fake and malicious news which heat up the polity. let social media be used for verifiable facts and let our actions and inaction be based on truths and not misinformation. no decent nation allows such.
Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ivandragon: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
the only persons more rudderless than PMB are his social media clowns...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users by ephi123(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
being female or male is relevant because I am speaking like a coward because of my sisters, wife, fiancee, mum, aunts and many others who will be victims of the actions of wicked men if and when anarchy becomes the order. 80percent of Islam radicalization is achieved over the internet. this shows the strength of propaganda. fake news and malicious reports serve no purpose nor should they be misinterpreted as freedom of speech. go to the new topic section and suddenly someone will open a thread saying "buhari has died in london". months later such info is swept under the carpet and the peddler of such a fallacy capable of generating conflict walks free All in the name of social media freedom?. I disagree ma. there must be censorship and control of fake and malicious news which heat up the polity. let social media be used for verifiable facts and let our actions and inaction be based on truths and not misinformation. no decent nation allows such.

Now you are talking.
Using social media to demand for social justice and citizens' rights is my point. No one is promoting using the internet for malicious news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Umuatako At Night After Commissioning Street In The Day / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.