Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall (39770 Views)

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Anyone who actually believes 188,000 people actually signed the recall register needs to have his bread examined

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by mapist(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
We need to probe her activities under OBJ and all the illegal allowance OBJ paid into her account angry

You could write a petition na..not so hard, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by DaPuncline: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly thing has opened her mouth again to spew thrash undecided .

Her mate they NPA they control billions she's here looking for cheap popularity.

No wonder she blocked me on twitter I finished her.

How in anyway is she better than our dino melaye a man that loves the masses.

There is no man in the Senate that got so much love for the youths other than dino melaye.

The recall would not stand as a representative of the Nigerian youths
Are you not a biafran anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by eyinjuege: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
surgical:
She still have hope that one day,may be one day she may be remembered for an appointment just like her former bbog coleauge in NPA, don't forget it's only the executive that can give appointment, so she has to say on their side, having been in government before, she knows the sweetness

It's not about appointments.

What you don't realise is that she's spoken the truth. You may not like her, but the truth is bitter.
All the shenanigans in the upper house directly and indirectly affects every Nigerian citizen.
Until they realise the people have the power, they will keep misbehaving

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nathaniel79(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Showie84:

It is because of buffoons and imbeciles like u that this country will not make any kind of progress. Don't hide behind the anonymity of social media to insult those you disagree with. Counter her statements with well thought out arguments, not rambling like an inebriated lunatic.

Been searching for the commenter who'd respond best to that 'inebriated lunatic' and boy did you finish him off..just how I would've gone about it. Thank you sir! Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Her mate they NPA they control billions she's here looking for cheap popularity.

There is no man in the Senate that got so much love for the youths other than dino melaye.

U open ur big deity mouth to say trash agin, with all what is happening in nass u still find it easy to love them am so ashame of u,, I wonder if u can get to a post of chancellor talkless of senator because this ur chicken IQ will never allow u

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by BurningBlade: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
To all feminist, I hope you guys can clearly see nothing stops this woman from challenging men. While you go about crying for preferential treatment because you possess a vagina, women like Oby go about and demand and command respect because they have brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians love ignoring real issues to attack personality and character when they support evil .. no need to complain.. the end is nigh

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Elosi: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

is she more ugly[b]
CROWNWEALTH019:

is she more ugly[/b]
CROWNWEALTH019:

is she more ugly than you

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are disgrace personified

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by deomelo: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

don't you mean representative of mentally corrupt and unintelligent ipob youths?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Kebreal92(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

WHICH NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE U REPRESENTING OR IS IT DINO MAI LIAR U R REFERRING TO

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Mbediogu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are full of bile. Are you saying that truth cannot come from the mouth of an ugly person?
Are you also saying that a senator who claims to love the youth but is now being recalled by the very people he claims to love, should not obey that aspect of the law that only requires him to step aside? Truthfulness is the most important aspect of INTERNAL BEAUTY which Oby is endowed with.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by deomelo: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
DaPuncline:

Are you not a biafran anymore?

The are clueless, confused and dazed jokers with zero sense of identity and sense of belonging.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Henri8: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
This big mouthed woman.
Where was she when a lot of things were going wrong?
She has heard Dino and jumped out.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by xcolanto(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Suddenly oby has the sweet heart and mouth piece of almajiris and afonja! Same oby they cursed and degraded during her bbog saga?? Hmm fear these BMC people oh! When they support you it calls for concern and when they oppose you know you doing the right thing. Foolish people! grin

Meanwhile oby should go and sit down! She has no moral fibre to accuse the senate for anything! After all she put us in this mess by supporting a vegetable to rule over the zoo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by claremont(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are very proud that you have apparently ''finished her on Twitter''?! What this woman has achieved in her life is what you can only dream of achieving.

You are supporting corrupt politicians in a country your children will grow up in? May your days be long!

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Annie939(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
when last did you see buhari madam? u have been silent on national issues hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by adisa009(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I read most of your comment on issues and I wonder why you were born in the first place really, you are a mere foot thinking being! I hadly could believe that anyone with common sense of reason had this to say to a successful mother who is busy fronting and advocating for the common man. Are you by the way justifying devastating agents called senators who had chosen to destroy our future while remain in power to cover their loots? Do you think at all? Honestly, you are miserable!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by manikspears: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Kelvin1971(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
God will punish them all senators for holding Nigerians to ramsome

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by mrhowoto: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stop picking on CROWNWEALTH2019 it is his inalienable right to attack anyone he dislikes. Most of you attacking him are worse than the devil. All politicians are they same. They are not working fighting for. Nnamdi kanu is the only exception.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Omonigeriarere: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

How I wish I can scan your brain through my scanner? I can bet it, I won't collect a dime.

Mistakenly loose Bingo!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by mrhowoto: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heartmender1:
Armed robbers attack bullion van, what happened next is shocking(must read)
http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/armed-robbers-attack-bullion-van-in.html?m=1
Give us the summary of what happened. Don't be stingy in sharing.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by iamjames2222: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
I have respect for this woman but she must learn not to be throwing her mouth at all issues most especially when she doesn't have a full knowledge of the situation. The so called recall process of Dino Melaye is politically motivated by the State Governor who is not happy st the way Dino speaks about is government. Dino of course is not a saint but he's speaking for the masses in kogi most especially the civil servants who are being maltreated by the governor Yahaya Bello. whether they like it or not dt guy is not leaving that Senate seat. Do you even know of any other kogi senator in the Senate? we only know the fearless and highly courageous Dino who can't be intimidated by anyone.
Ekweremadu is an Igbo let her go and meet him in his Enugu home and let them greet themselves 'Otutu oma'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Firstly, Nigeria problem has attained a malignant level that it is even so difficult to convince the youth about revolution because many of them do not see beyond their nose and cannot understand what the handwriting on the walls portray not just for their future but also for the unborn generations. Nigeria youth from Lagos, Kano to Enugu hail the thieves, cast aspersion and bricks of insult at those pointing to them the imminent danger of our time. If a Dino with all his antecedents can be defended and Madam Oby called names by people of my generation, then we are in for a long thing.......

In another breadth, there is no where in the world where the senate would unanimously defend and stand by a suspected criminal and public official but it can only happen in Nigeria. In this 8th senate you have about 21 Ex-govenors out of which 70% of them are undergoing corruption trials. In this 8th senate there are drug barrons, serial looters etc. and Nigeria youth hail the "honourable" legislooters. Something fundamental is wrong with the thinking faculties of those calling Oby Ezekwesili names. Fashola spoke about how they tampered with the budget they are calling for his head, The Acting President told them the limit of their powers when it comes to official appointment and confirmation, they threw caution to the wind and hold the entire country to ransom by failing to perform their legislative functions.

Finally, let me submit here finally that to say the move to recall senator Dino from the the senate is dead on arrival is an insult to Kogi people. Dino's plea to his cronies in the senate won't save him from this. The right people beg are in Kogi not Ekwerenmadu and Saraki who can't help him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Lloydfather(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Madam am not bordered about what u said about Dino but I'm worried about what Dino will reply u. Trouble
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

u are so full of shit ..... spewing thrash allover NL,,, what policies as dino motion that as benefited d masses or you.. same man is constitutent mob with the scream of "thief" ...
love for d youth my foot ,,mention one policy motion by dino that as bin enacted to benefit d youth,..# yu av the to right to b a fool but keep it too ursef n household...crowned retards

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Afamed: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why did you always attack anyone that has a contrary opinions aside yours? Btw when was the election that made you a representative of the Nigerian youths conducted?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ologuneruagba:
If Dino represents the Nigerian youth, then the future is a bleak one. It is very disheartening to heat what id spewing from the mind and mouth of the senate president and his deputy on Dino recall. These two has now grown so big in their minds that they challenge the country President and the acting President, they don't even respect the people power to recall them again. It is high time these vagabond in power are shown the way out. All these are happening because of the current ill-health of Muhammodu Buhari. (Just because the Cat is on a journey, the rats have taken over the house). The days of Dino and his likes are numbered in our polity.

On point jare.....We are in for a long thing.........

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Yusman316(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Are you God?

Mind you, I can't be that greedy and stu pid like bubu who almost finished doesn't want to resign. Why not ask him to resign to go fix his health instead of wanting to die for nothing and in vain
This is why the other person just told u that u will amount to nothing. Because it seems your only job is come on this platform & insult or criticize PMB. If not an irresponsible person, how can u be supporting a senator that doesn't even have a constituency office. Who is he representing? Which youth? U will watch your hero disgracefully leave that senate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.