Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall (39767 Views)

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by sydlak: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Dino Melaye represents you Because I guess the "th" at the end of that word was a typo from you.
To me at the moment, he is busy and trying hard to be relevant in Nigeria politics and he represents only his pocket and I cannot imagine making him a role model (even though I am not looking for one, but If I am, definitely not a man of questionable character). But like most average Nigerian youth, your vision and reasoning is SO "myopic"

CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly thing has opened her mouth again to spew thrash undecided .

Her mate they NPA they control billions she's here looking for cheap popularity.

No wonder she blocked me on twitter I finished her.

How in anyway is she better than our dino melaye a man that loves the masses.

There is no man in the Senate that got so much love for the youths other than dino melaye.

The recall would not stand as a representative of the Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by olujastro: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Her mate they NPA they control billions she's here looking for cheap popularity.

There is no man in the Senate that got so much love for the youths other than dino melaye.

I took my precious time to read to the last page just to enjoy all the insults hurled at you. 2015 election loss (turned hatred for Buhari) has made you and your kinds extremely foolish and jobless that all you do daily is come on NL to write rubbish.
The good news is I have been skipping your comments long long ago since I knew only foolish words come out of you. I hope you are not somebody's father because your kids are in serious trouble to have such a father figure as you.
Give yourself a break if you have any brain left.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by ubongokon(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

is thieves like u dat allow more corruption in this country

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by proffc: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Seriously���
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by proffc: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
olujastro:

I took my precious time to read to the last page just to enjoy all the insults hurled at you. 2015 election loss (turned hatred for Buhari) has made you and your kinds extremely foolish and jobless that all you do daily is come on NL to write rubbish.
The good news is I have been skipping your comments long long ago since I knew only foolish words come out of you. I hope you are not somebody's father because your kids are in serious trouble to have such a father figure as you.
Give yourself a break if you have any brain left.

grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Trendirabingi: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

u have been sent by d devil himself..... U dnt even know urself.. N i dnt think are a citizen, n even if u are, u are not normal, but invariably, as a stooge or fanatic of evil n blood licking politicians, u wld bask in ur peachant to be wicked n supportive of dissarray n abnormalities, not because u are concerned about d more pertinent issues that lies b4 the nation n a view to say tinz d way they are, holistically, but to bicker, spew trash, make nonsense of everything jokeless.. N dats y u have been sent... Dats wat u are designed for, agents of darkness.. I presume u enjoy d kind of politicians n individuals u see in d national assembly, because u hate nigerians, even if i know u are no biafran either.. But just from d satanic wing of defending ur paymasters n fighting anything dat reel any life of injustice dey represent n spread them in d open... But wat u dnt realize is dat d truth standeth sure, n has already conquered u... U Can never oppress d truth,n never will, but rather u luk more insane opposing it, wyl trying to glorify n cover ur lies n destructive political agents... Ur type of practice wld ruin u fast, if u dnt atleast feel pity for ur nation, desist, n know dat dis very criminals u defend and distract d truth from, no matter who said it, are d pillage and clog to the wheel of political evolution bedeviling d very society u sit ur ass. on n type trash.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Trendirabingi: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2017
surgical:
She still have hope that one day,may be one day she may be remembered for an appointment just like her former bbog coleauge in NPA, don't forget it's only the executive that can give appointment, so she has to say on their side, having been in government's nt before, she knows the sweetness
n dats howfar ur frail mind can go... Vain-glorious ediots on nairaland... They find it difficult to be sane n normal, awkward n backward finking is their alibi n delicacies
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by samazeezat(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

your level of insanity is legendary. Must you comment??

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by badman007(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shame on you blackman. The same billon your forefathers were looking for when they sold their kin into slavery... How can you guys continue to do the same thing and expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Trendirabingi:
u have been sent by d devil himself..... U dnt even know urself.. N i dnt think are a citizen, n even if u are, u are not normal, but invariably, as a stooge or fanatic of evil n blood licking politicians, u wld bask in ur peachant to be wicked n supportive of dissarray n abnormalities, not because u are concerned about d more pertinent issues that lies b4 the nation n a view to say tinz d way they are, holistically, but to bicker, spew trash, make nonsense of everything jokeless.. N dats y u have been sent... Dats wat u are designed for, agents of darkness.. I presume u enjoy d kind of politicians n individuals u see in d national assembly, because u hate nigerians, even if i know u are no biafran either.. But just from d satanic wing of defending ur paymasters n fighting anything dat reel any life of injustice dey represent n spread them in d open... But wat u dnt realize is dat d truth standeth sure, n has already conquered u... U Can never oppress d truth,n never will, but rather u luk more insane opposing it, wyl trying to glorify n cover ur lies n destructive political agents... Ur type of practice wld ruin u fast, if u dnt atleast feel pity for ur nation, desist, n know dat dis very criminals u defend and distract d truth from, no matter who said it, are d pillage and clog to the wheel of political evolution bedeviling d very society u sit ur ass. on n type trash.
Madridguy come join me in this thread and see how nairalanders they vex cause I air my opinions . is there no freedom of speech anymore ?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
There is Freedom of speech but freedom after is what I don't know ooooooo grin make people leave you naaa, tongue tongue tongue Fire on jare, Saraki and Dino are solidly behind you.

CROWNWEALTH019:

Madridguy come join me in this thread and see how nairalanders they vex cause I air my opinions . is there no freedom of speech anymore ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Afamed: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Does freedom of speech include defaming other people? Nigeria has a long way to go if Dino Melaye characters as a Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria do not give you a concern. Or could it be you have mortgaged your conscience for Melaye stomach insfrastural?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by barcaboi(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

NB: I AM ONLY EXERCISING MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, YOU CAN GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE. MANY INSULTED JONATHAN WITHOUT ANYONE CHALLENGING THEM AND HERE THEY ARE CASTIGATING ME FOR BLASTING
AN HULK THAT WAS USED TO SET JONATHAN UP.
post ur mamas pics boy?......then we can know how ugly she is.....sorry just expressing my right to free speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall by Odani: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

NB: I AM ONLY EXERCISING MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, YOU CAN GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE. MANY INSULTED JONATHAN WITHOUT ANYONE CHALLENGING THEM AND HERE THEY ARE CASTIGATING ME FOR BLASTING
AN HULK THAT WAS USED TO SET JONATHAN UP.

Oga u dnt have to b insultive to make ur point. That only makes u weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.