Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

What To Say When Meeting Her For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say When Meeting Her For The First Time (468 Views)

9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Say When Meeting Her For The First Time by Ghidihawn: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello fellow awkwardite. We’re both here to learn how not to fumble when we’re meeting a girl for the first time.

Okay seriously, its really tough! I mean, what do I say?? She’s standing there looking cute and oh so perfect and next thing I know I’m rambling about what I ate for breakfast. It’s so ducking embarrassing. So here’s what I did. I found a solution!

I found what to say when I meet her for the first time! Check it Out..

Step 1: Banter with her
Bantering with women helps to ease the tension that comes along with meeting someone for the first time (remember, she’s nervous, too). If you can get a girl to smile, relax, and have fun early in the conversation, it will get her interested in you and in carrying the conversation further.

Now, the first step in how to banter with a girl successfully is to get the right mindset. You want to be like a fun, carefree kid who is just looking to have a good time. Getting the girl to smile really just becomes a side-effect of your own playful self-amusement. (For more on how to banter with a girl check out the Pickup Podcast episodes on how to banter with women)

As for what to say to a girl using banter, the possibilities are endless. You could, for instance, start to banter with a girl through role-play. Pretending, for example, that your husband and wife heading toward a divorce (“That’s it, we’re breaking up. I want half my stuff back – thank God for prenups…”). Another fun way to banter with a girl is to flip the script and pretend that she is hitting on you (“ummmm excuse me, my eyes are up here, missy”).

ALSO READ: 10 Ways To Have A Good Conversation

Step 2: Qualification –

Continue reading...

https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/07/what-to-say-when-meeting-her-for-the-first-time.html
Re: What To Say When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin Fúçk her!

(1) (Reply)

Holy Holy Sound / Two Nigerian Sisters Get Married To Their Partners On Same Day / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.