Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) (13411 Views)

Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos) / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Entpress: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
She rose to fame with a starring role in Robin Thicke’s 2013 hit, Blurred Lines and today, she is one of the stars to be reckoned with in the entertainment circle.

And Emily Ratajkowski has opened up to Harper’s Bazaar Australia about her ‘unique message’ of using overt se*uality as a self-proclaimed feminist.

The 26-year-old shed light on the backlash she has received on social media for her provocative stance in the magazine’s August 2017 issue.

‘There’s this thing that happens to me: “Oh, she’s too s*xy”. It’s like an anti-woman thing, people don’t want to work with me because my b00bs are too big,’ she said.

‘What’s wrong with b00bs? They’re a beautiful, feminine thing that needs to be celebrated. Like, who cares?’ she continued.

The aspiring actress touched on the scrutiny she is under for positioning herself as a feminist while flaunting her body in scantily clad and n*de imagery.

‘I have no problem with the backlash, because I feel it illustrates my point over and over,’ she stated.

After featuring in a n*de photo shoot for Harper’s in 2016, Piers Morgan tweeted her: ‘Do you want me to buy you some clothes? You look freezing.’

She quickly responded: ‘@piersmorgan thanks, but I don’t need clothes as much as you need press.’

Earlier that year, the London-born model made headlines when she posed n*ked alongside Kim Kardashian for a mirror selfie.

‘The whole idea is that when Kim takes a n*de selfie, she’s just seeking attention. That’s not the issue. A woman can be seeking attention and also make a statement. They don’t need to be mutually exclusive,’ she told Harper’s Bazaar at the time.

For her new Harper’s spread, Emily wore Louis Vuitton, was photographed by Pamela Hanson, styled by Naomi Smith, hair by John Ruggiero and makeup by Jo Strettell.

More hot photos at the link below >>>>

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/06/this-beautiful-lady-was-denied-job-because-of-her-bbs-are-too-big-photos/

1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Tushtunez: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2017
na lie o
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Where the boobs ?

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by smardray(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
even carrying the thing is work...my trouser is wet already. ..I must ave spilled this my drink on it.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
is this the big boobs?

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by moorevic(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Is this suppose to trend?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by delli(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
My sister say the truth and stop looking for more popularity
Come to nigeria they are sexy and big boobs ladies that are in the the white collar jobs both public and private sector

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2017
whu nor wan work with you, abi you dey find cheap publicity to jump-start your instagram boobilicious-diva career? pipu will do/say/be anything for web-traffic dese days sef?!

wetin dey big about de boobi sef? phoolish gyal, go wear bra and dress corporately, must you wear tight-fitting dress wey go tight all your pawpaw all the time? anyway, we don see ur mangos wey u dey sell...beta buyer go come, goodluck!

see big boobi...? and she hang am well nor dey complain sef...wen ur own grow reach am, come back come wail!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Where is the boobs
Her boobs sef no reach one of mine grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Horlaidex(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
maxysmith:
Where is the boobs

No lemme come for you today lol

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Horlaidex:

No lemme come for you today lol

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Yemike(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP there is different between small, moderate, big, large etc boobs. This one I'm seeing is just moderate o nothing big there jare.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Paulynez(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ifa Yer!
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yemike:
OP there is different between small, moderate, big, large etc boobs. This one I'm seeing is just moderate o nothing big there jare.
See these small ones..

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Yemike(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

See these small ones..
That is called extra large breast. But are you aware that extra extra large and ultra large still dey?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Rocketicon(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where are they melons? I can only see oranges
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yemike:

That is called extra large breast. But are you aware that extra extra large and ultra large still dey?
Not possible. Those are the largest natural breasts in the world. Annie Hawkins.

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Yemike(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Not possible. Those are the largest natural breasts in the world. Annie Hawkins.
Boss I no be professor of breastology but you like boobies sha.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by LordCrimson(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
Where the boobs ?
I still dey find am cry
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Av u finished ur FAKE newZ.

Basterd son of a thousand fathers.

Yeye foos
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Samuel8604: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
not new
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Conner44: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yemike:

maybe when she said "work" she meant modeling and not the usual "office" kind of work.

Her Bobby self is too big according to modeling standards
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Cool23(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
I dey wait for the big boobs
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by misspineapple(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dem say make all of una com advertise big boobs?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Erums(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wheres de boobs....
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
misspineapple:
Dem say make all of una com advertise big boobs?
Hmmm says a chopping board chested female.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
Where the boobs ?
bro i wonder ooo.. To push op go ikorodu just they hungry me, na to just hail am say "eyan Badoo" that's all. Boobs dey hungry me to see, abeg who get free boobs wey en no dey use again? Make you send am to me biko, my pillow yaff spoiled. And to sleep without placing head on something no dey always good for my health(na so my doctor talk).
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by fireprince14(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Hmmm says a chopping board chested female.
Lol..Me,Choppn board?Lwkm..lemme nor talk
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by OfficialSam(m): 2:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Entpress:
She rose to fame with a starring role in Robin Thicke’s 2013 hit, Blurred Lines and today, she is one of the stars to be reckoned with in the entertainment circle.

And Emily Ratajkowski has opened up to Harper’s Bazaar Australia about her ‘unique message’ of using overt se*uality as a self-proclaimed feminist.

The 26-year-old shed light on the backlash she has received on social media for her provocative stance in the magazine’s August 2017 issue.

‘There’s this thing that happens to me: “Oh, she’s too s*xy”. It’s like an anti-woman thing, people don’t want to work with me because my b00bs are too big,’ she said.

‘What’s wrong with b00bs? They’re a beautiful, feminine thing that needs to be celebrated. Like, who cares?’ she continued.

The aspiring actress touched on the scrutiny she is under for positioning herself as a feminist while flaunting her body in scantily clad and n*de imagery.

‘I have no problem with the backlash, because I feel it illustrates my point over and over,’ she stated.

After featuring in a n*de photo shoot for Harper’s in 2016, Piers Morgan tweeted her: ‘Do you want me to buy you some clothes? You look freezing.’

She quickly responded: ‘@piersmorgan thanks, but I don’t need clothes as much as you need press.’

Earlier that year, the London-born model made headlines when she posed n*ked alongside Kim Kardashian for a mirror selfie.

‘The whole idea is that when Kim takes a n*de selfie, she’s just seeking attention. That’s not the issue. A woman can be seeking attention and also make a statement. They don’t need to be mutually exclusive,’ she told Harper’s Bazaar at the time.

For her new Harper’s spread, Emily wore Louis Vuitton, was photographed by Pamela Hanson, styled by Naomi Smith, hair by John Ruggiero and makeup by Jo Strettell.

More hot photos at the link below >>>>

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/06/this-beautiful-lady-was-denied-job-because-of-her-bbs-are-too-big-photos/

Na wa o! See as i rush & click for a mouth watery boobs, only for me to see this poo. Op, cum my yard make i show u nkechi breasts, u go faint.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:31am On Jul 07, 2017
maxysmith:
Where is the boobs
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / Sex Positions And Their Weird Names / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.