Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (9827 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos) / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Please my girlis pregnant I promised her marriage but she has a big head I can't marry her.
Please how do I discharge her peacefully

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by dheilaw1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Didn't she have that big head when you were busy fetching soup from her honey pot? You need deliverance asap

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by ozo13(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Pls advice.
She is pregnant for me but I can't marry her as she has big head
hmmmm
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
dheilaw1:
Didn't she have that big head when you were busy fetching soup from her honey pot? You need deliverance asap

Pls you'll not understand I mean her head is big
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
undecided

You promised her marriage before you got each other pregnant.
Just tell her to drop her head at home, then marry her body.

18 Likes

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Please my girlis pregnant I promised her marriage but she has a big head I can't marry her.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by noni14(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
birds of the same feather flock together
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
noni14:
birds of the same feather flock together

Is not my fault
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by kapelvej: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
did he complain about the honey pot ?, he is only complaining about the big head

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by noni14(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

Is not my fault
as in she forced her self on u ?
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Shekochild: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
If you choose to leave a girl who has a beautiful heart, good character, respect, great personality and virtue because of her supposedly big head then you have to be ready to pay for it when you marry a small head girl with the opposite. You do yourself no good when you choose not to marry a woman with great personalitiy due to superficial reasons. We place so much value on physical appearance as if we choose in the first place how we want to look like before we were born. Now, between your concious and the God whom you believe in, do you think you are doing the right thing? If you think so , then go ahead and do as you want...

9 Likes

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
noni14:
as in she forced her self on u ?

Am talking of her head
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Vado(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Pls advice.

Uk used ps3 hacked with free Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Just 35k only

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

Mr Man cut the crap and market the PS3 you want to market. Don't disturb us with this nonsensical story.

6 Likes

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by olagbola45(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
kmcutez:

Many are mad but few are roaming. Lol

Lol bad gal grin
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by ShinqRambq: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Only fools impregnate girls without paying her bride-price,You committed a sacrilage and you are not even ashamed of it,u came online to broadcast your show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Fernandowski(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Pls advice.

Uk used ps3 hacked with free Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Just 35k only

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

I will buy for 30k.... Deal??
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Fernandowski(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Only fools impregnate girls without paying her bride-price,You committed a sacrilage and you are not even ashamed of it,u came online to broadcast your show of shame.
your signature shaaa

Sarri's balls cool
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
[g
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Xtobest: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fernandowski:
I will buy for 30k.... Deal??

Let me give u for 30k but FIFA 19 one pad the big one
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Fernandowski(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

Let me give u for 30k but FIFA 19 one pad the big one
play send me a message on whatsapp.

09096740293... I am very serious about this
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Big head kwa?

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nayo08(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
you didn't see her head before you inpregnated her ni or what undecided

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Katier00(f): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
big heads means big ideas, big money, big innovations and big trouble too. Better man up and face your responsibility squarely. You had a big head when you were born yet mummy accepted and nursed you, now you wan deny your girlfriend abi?

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by obinna3030: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
i cant even laugh please
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2019

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by joseo: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
By first proposing then paying her bride price. ...then doing a traditional or a religious marriage
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Now this is funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! / This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / Do Your Guy Truly Loves You? See This, Its For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.