Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? (808 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by eprince21(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2017
When Jay-Z revealed in his new album '4:44' that he cheated on Beyoncé, the question rose again about men and the [in]ability to keep their eyes on just woman.
If Jay-Z, who has the gorgeous, stylish and widely-adored 'Queen Bey' could still go on and be with another woman, is there any woman alive assured of a faithful partner?
And Jay-Z is just one example of the numerous cases of men with wandering eyes.
On our page, we ask followers if they think men can stay faithful in their relationships and marriages.

Of course, the responses took both sides with one follower saying; “It's impossible for a man to be faithful to his woman because men are born to cheat #fact”

Another user, agreeing with the above view says: “Nah, men can't be faithful to one woman, hiding it from the number one woman is respecting her feeling.

But trust me there is a side chick, so ladies sit back and ask yourselves; are you the number one, or are you the side chick?”
As expected, some other users believe men can be faithful with comments such as; “Of course!!! It's not every man that cheats. Some men have serious self-control.” and “Very possible if he finds all he ever wanted in a woman in her.”

http://www.fastbaze.com/2017/07/do-men-really-stay-true-to-just-one.html
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by taylor88(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2017
me

one woman cannot even carry my wahala
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by NLorubebe(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2017
I know some guys who can but TBH i can't cos i get tired of things easily and variety is the spice of life wink
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by LalasticSeun(f): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2017
They don't....its a natural disease in them

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
However, It's incurable!
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:

na wa o

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by eitsei(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Yeah, I think so
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
However, It's incurable!

haba!! shocked shocked

its can be cured na..................did surgery on mine four years ago and now i'm perfectly ok and what you can term A ONE WOMAN MAN wink

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2017
A few of them

“There are cheaters who do not cheat by habit or opportunity, but because they cannot address what is unsatisfying in their relationships directly,”

“Cheating might meet a few needs. The pleasure of the sex is one thing, the excitement of the ‘hunt’ and the self-esteem boost coming from being able to ‘score’ with new partners is yet another,”

For example when you get a new male follower on NL and you click their profile and you discover that out of the 100 people they are following 99 are females. So he just added you to the list. I believe there should be an even no of followers. A lady here should agree with me
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

haba!! shocked shocked

its can be cured na..................did surgery on mine four years ago and now i'm perfectly ok and what you can term A ONE WOMAN MAN wink

Akuko ifo grin grin
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
They are very minute and I'm one of the selected men that DOESN'T cheat on my woman cool
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Akuko ifo grin grin

i no know wetin be akuko ifo but i wanna assume it means
"yes honey i believe you..........i was wass wrong with what i said earlier......you have just made me see men in a new light and for that I LOVE YOU THE PUSSYHUNTER"

grin grin
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by iamnlia(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Yes.
Many, but rare.
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Na u know
ElizaVeta:
However, It's incurable!
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Shey na person wey get woman dey cheat? Op if I vex with u ehhn!
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by unqombothi(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Some do. There are men who actually don't want more than one woman in their life for anything.
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i no know wetin be akuko ifo but i wanna assume it means
"yes honey i believe you..........i was wass wrong with what i said earlier......you have just made me see men in a new light and for that I LOVE YOU THE PUSSYHUNTER"

grin grin
Akuko Ifo means Story for the gods oh cheesy

I don't know what you're talking about oh grin
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Amarabae(f): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Had it been that it was beyonce that cheated on jayZ, the slut shaming army would have been out.
Hypocrisy.
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017
I am one of the very few that don't see the need to cheat. Kidding tongue

There are lots of men that don't cheat, but ladies usually have these mind set to protect themselfs against heartbreak, so that when it eventually happens they can feel smart and tell themselfs they knew it all along grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Godfullsam(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
I cant imagine myself cheating on my wife.

Kolewerk!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Akuko Ifo means Story for the gods oh cheesy

I don't know what you're talking about oh grin

thats a lie jareh

how can those two strong words mean so little shocked shocked

i'm pretty sure it means what i wrote up there

why did you change that earlier pics na angry

i loved looking at your shoulder blades and imagining.....,,,,,lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oh and good morning smiley smiley
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
I can cheat on a girlfriend... but my wife hell no
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Maybe.
If...
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Men who have had their fun, been there done that
And ready to settle down
Can most definitely stick to one woman .... not all guys are dogs n lack self control yanno undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Lalas247(f): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I can cheat on a girlfriend... but my wife hell no
What is the difference undecided
Wont she be a girlfriend first So u keep cheating on your gf how u go marry

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:

What is the difference undecided
Wont she be a girlfriend first So u keep cheating on your gf how u go marry
when she changes level from to fiancée...... I'll be loyal. But to be loyal to a girl I haven't put a ring on? Forget
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Lalas247(f): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
when she changes level from to fiancée...... I'll be loyal. But to be loyal to a girl I haven't put a ring on? Forget
Haha lol una wicked o
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha lol una wicked o
not wickedness na. Na sense
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Lalas247(f): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
not wickedness na. Na sense
Too much sense
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
How the fûçk do you blöödyfúçking expect me to fûçk only one pûssy......ONE PÚSSY? AßSOLUTELY FÚÇKING NOT!
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by PatoMilano: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Generalizing all men? Naaah....
Re: Do Men Really Stay True To Just One Woman? by UEDIBO: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2017
i got married since 2011 and i have not toasted another lady till this moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A T.V Station In Kenya Teaches Viewers How To Have Sex In Different Positions / Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves / What Are The Problems Of Having A Best Friend Of The Opposite Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.