Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) (7894 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Married Man Shows Off His Wife And Kid To His Ex See The Funny Thing He Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adaksbullet: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mine deer ex, pls returned mine baca boxer that u are took on 2005 back too me sad
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adaksbullet: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Mine deer ex, pls returned mine baca boxer that u are took on 2005 back too me sad
*tooked

Am corected mineself b4 busy bodies his sayed I'm gbagaun grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adajoe555: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Drawsoup:
which of them

just one
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol, see as everyone is dropping ONE message for uncountable exes.

This is meaningless
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Mightyraw(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hey ex
Stop distracting me from my new relationship,

You keep making my heart race anytime I see you
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
to my prospective ex. I'm missing her already
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by veraiyke(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
My problem most times with most ppl here is that they generalise too hastily. All the people shouting MEN n WOMEN, how many of them have you encountered or dated to shout foul of men n women? Limit your generalisations please., make do with ya experiences and examples you've witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by iampeTer(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
dear ex ...thank you for inspiring me ...I hope you marry that your so -called cousin one day

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by daveson2020(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked shocked thank god oo that it is not me they asked to do the wish because I don't know which of them i will talk to. grin i have dated many exes grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:
I will always love you. I hope it works out in our next life smiley kiss
shocked

Very poignant
Still Speechless....
cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Very poignant
Still Speechless....
cry embarassed
Why are you speechless? Not all great romances are meant to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

shocked

Yeah...
Those short lines told a million stories.

It's the tale of a romantic wanting something so bad yet accepting they can't have it, letting it go in the anticipation of always having it someday when things are different....no matter how slim that possibility may be.
Just a hope that gives some closure.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

This makes me sad . Why ? Just why cry
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by DarkRebel69: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Perhaps because romance is by itself superficial — a trifling, fickle crust teethering atop a fiendish volcano, fated to wither into oblivion when not shored up by the trio of a mature and patient disposition, a sharply denned awareness that reality is hardly a soiree of cream and roses, and a deep affection that goes well beyond insincere affectations of love, as is painfully rife in this age of Facebook and Instagram romance.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Yeah...

It's the tale of a romantic wanting something so bad yet accepting they can't have it, letting it go in the anticipation of always having it someday when things are different....no matter how slim that possibility may be.
Despite your 'fuckracious' comments here on NL, you're very perceptive smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Perhaps because romance is by itself superficial — a trifling, fickle crust teethering atop a fiendish volcano, fated to wither into oblivion when not shored up by the trio of a mature and patient disposition, a sharply denned awareness that reality is hardly a soiree of cream and roses, and a deep affection that goes well beyond insincere affectations of love, as is painfully rife in this age of Facebook and Instagram romance.
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This makes me sad . Why ? Just why cry
My dear ehn...

I was immature and stubborn, he was immature and temperamental. We broke up, he dated 'her' on rebound. By the time all the anger had died down and we were both back to our senses he was already engaged to her. Months after they got married, he called me, crying that in his next life he will search me out and this time, nothing will get in between us.

And I agreed smiley

God we were so in love...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NairalandHeroes: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Yeah...

So you're normal after all grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

So you're normal after all grin grin grin

shocked

Only with my alter-ego Ishilove
And my NL hero Naptu2
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Only with my alter-ego Ishilove
And my NL hero Naptu2
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn...

I was immature and stubborn, he was immature and temperamental. We broke up, he dated 'her' on rebound. By the time all the anger had died down and we were both back to our senses he was already engaged to her. Months after they got married, he called me, crying that in his next life he will search me out and this time, nothing will get in between us.

And I agreed smiley

God we were so in love...

Eh ya sad . I can sense you had a deep attachment to him . I'm sorry things didn't work out . But I hope for a much better romantic adventure for you .

Was he your first love ? Have you gotten over him yet ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NairalandHeroes: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Only with my alter-ego Ish.Ish.ilove
And my NL hero Napt.Napt..u2
shocked shocked shocked alter ego? As in close friend or alternate?
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
shocked shocked shocked alter ego? As in close friend or alternate?

My best friend actually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Eh ya sad . I can sense you had a deep attachment to him . I'm sorry things didn't work out . But I hope for a much better romantic adventure for you .

Was he your first love ? Have you gotten over him yet ?
Yes he was my first. The attachment was beyond deep. It was almost...spiritual smiley

It's been six years, but I'm still not over him. I love deeply like that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by PrickGetSize(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't understand the word called 'ex' because I don't do girlfriends. I tried it once but it didn't work. How can I be fvcking just one girl when my prick loves to taste the varieties of women?

Personally, I think it's stupid dating someone you know you won't marry and then cry heartbreak when you part ways. Not that marriage is really an achievement but some people are just stupid like that.

I just shove my big, black prick inside any willing totos that come my way and pour sperm, no strings attached.

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

My best friend actually.
embarassed embarassed

Do we know each other offline? embarassed undecided
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
You became a hoe unnecessarily I thought we were special I hope your current relationship leads you to the altar and you make a good mother and wife
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by XBLadez: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed

Do we know each other offline? embarassed undecided

Always wish we do but holding on to the belief we will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by OldBeer: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Yeah...

I will not be surprised if you are Yuzedo.

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hey dude....I used to call you everything but your name. You were so cool, gentle and attentive. We would have been the happiest together but we both knew that wasn't enough. My Mr ... my only Igbo bobo ever kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh / Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.