Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) (7886 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Married Man Shows Off His Wife And Kid To His Ex See The Funny Thing He Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Always wish we do but holding on to the belief we will.
NwaAmaikpeeeeee, you're a character cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by DarkRebel69: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn...

I was immature and stubborn, he was immature and temperamental. We broke up, he dated 'her' on rebound. By the time all the anger had died down and we were both back to our senses he was already engaged to her. Months after they got married, he called me, crying that in his next life he will search me out and this time, nothing will get in between us.

And I agreed smiley

God we were so in love...

Sweet Jesus! All I can see here is a lapidary account of a potentially best-selling romance novel. The bitter-sweet tale of two lovers "thwarted by a most malign star". No House of Montague... No House of Capulet. Just two deeply in-love hearts drifted apart by a conflict of temperaments.

Ah! Thank you, Ishilove. Thank you! You just unwittingly handed me the manuscript to my literary breakthrough. XOXO. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by DarkRebel69: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Hey dude....I used to call you everything but your name. You were so cool, gentle and attentive. We would have been the happiest together but we both knew that wasn't enough. My Mr ... my only Igbo bobo ever kiss kiss kiss kiss

I never knew the memories you have of our love is still this sweetly perfumed. cheesy
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm coming back to modify cool

Still waiting for your modification.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Sweet Jesus! All I can see here is a lapidary account of a potentially best-selling romance novel. The bitter-sweet tale of two lovers "thwarted by a most malign star". No House of Montague... No House of Capulet. Just two deeply in-love hearts drifted apart by a conflict of temperaments.

Ah! Thank you, Ishilove. Thank you! You just unwittingly handed me the manuscript to my literary breakthrough. XOXO. grin
You're not serious o cheesy
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I never knew the memories you have of our love is still this sweetly perfumed. cheesy

In your dark rebellious mind ba grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Mimzyy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Mine deer ex, pls returned mine baca boxer that u are took on 2005 back too me sad

I'm not giving it back angry.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Blackhawk03(f): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dearest YKT,
whatever you've done that makes me incapable of loving anyone else, comman undo it before I lay a curse on you. And to the ones after him, kindly put the fvckin blame on YKT. embarassed angry embarassed

Yours truly pissed,
Addey. angry
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
OldBeer:
I will not be surprised if you are Yuzedo.
Nah, he is not Yuzedo. Trust me
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Still waiting for your modification.
I just modified cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by DarkRebel69: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
sisisioge:

In your dark rebellious mind ba grin

Abbysus abbysum invocat: Hell calleth hell; one misstep, one temptation, leads to another; one lewd, idle thought pries open the sluices of the conscious mind and allows for an abundant in-flow of other lewd, idle thoughts.

The afore perfectly describes the unvaried temperament of my imagination. It's no shock that you and all your accompanying sublimities so happened to fall within the ambit of my, and I quote, “dark, rebellious mind”. cheesy

Joking aside, since you said your ex-boyfriend was “cool”, “gentle”, and “attentive”... since he possesed all these sterling qualities, why then did you guys break up?
Let me make a list of guesses now, and do tell when I hit the bullseye:

1.) You discovered he was gay. Ouch! That must have hurt.

2.) He could only give you wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of sex, and since your libido rivals that of the mythological Satyr, you just had to pitch your camp in the pants of a more virile man, a man who would make love to you like a manic-depraved stallion. Whew!

3.) Darkrebel swept you off your feet. grin

4.) Your latent bisexual libido flared to life; you voyaged the sexual atlas and decided you preferred the touch of a woman to the calloused fondlings of a male.

Should I continue? grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm coming back to modify cool

#Modified#

I wish her well even though she left me with my three kids in search of stomach infrastructure

Wicked.

Currently looking for fainting space to rent.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Abbysus abbysum invocat: Hell calleth hell; one misstep, one temptation, leads to another; one lewd, idle thought pries open the sluices of the conscious mind and allows for an abundant in-flow of other lewd, idle thoughts.

The afore perfectly describes the unvaried color of my imagination. It's no shock that you and all your accompanying sublimities so happened to fall within the ambit of my, and I quote, “dark, rebellious mind”. cheesy

Joking aside, since you said your ex-boyfriend was “cool”, “gentle”, and “attentive”... since he possesed all these sterling qualities, why then did you guys break up?
Let me make a list of guesses now, and do tell when I hit the bullseye:

1.) You discovered he was gay. Ouch! That must have hurt.

2.) He could only give you a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of sex, and since your libido rivals that of the mythological Satyr, you just had to pitch your camp in the pants of a more virile man, a man who would make love to you like a manic-depraved stallion. Whew!

3.) Darkrebel swept you off your feet. grin

4.) Your latent bisexual libido flared to life; you voyaged the sexual atlas and decided you preferred the touch of a woman to the calloused fondlings of a male.

Should I continue? grin

Whoops...do not continue to bother your mind, you probably won't get it grin. Good night buddy.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by sisisioge: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Nah, he is not Yuzedo. Trust me

Oluwaishilove, how your bobo? This one that you and kwanipa are following each other up and down like this. I just dey wonder o tongue Hungerbad go increase the bride price. Biko no look out grin

By the way, I didn't know the moniker is a guy's grin I for don report you tail tail lipsrsealed
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Oluwaishilove, how your bobo? This one that you and kwanipa are following each other up and down like this. I just dey wonder o tongue Hungerbad go increase the bride price. Biko no look out grin

By the way, I didn't know the moniker is a guy's grin I for don report you tail tail lipsrsealed
HungerBad ke? I don give am red card tey tey make e carry hin wahala go.

NwaAmaikpe is a dude o. He is even a celeb, with people opening threads on top hin mata grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

HungerBad ke? I don give am red card tey tey make e carry hin wahala go.

NwaAmaikpe is a dude o. He is even a celeb, with people opening threads on top hin mata grin

Wowzer! Why are you bent on dragging spinsterhood with me like this ke?This is July, nobody on the bridal shower thread has picked a date. You and hungerbad that I was banking on...you had some cool chemistry babes. Anyways, all will be well. If na play, adjust yourself grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn...

I was immature and stubborn, he was immature and temperamental. We broke up, he dated 'her' on rebound. By the time all the anger had died down and we were both back to our senses he was already engaged to her. Months after they got married, he called me, crying that in his next life he will search me out and this time, nothing will get in between us.

And I agreed smiley

Oh mine...I dropped a tear cry
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by DarkRebel69: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Whoops...do not continue to bother your mind, you probably won't get it grin. Good night buddy.

What wouldn't I get? What thing, what event, is new under the sun?

With this deep insight that I've honed from many hours of navel-gazing and wordless contemplation, all that is left to acquire is a shock of white hair and a mystic Socratic beard, and I'd no sooner have the seeming of a wise, ancient Greek philosopher. cheesy
Trust me, fine lady, if I could apprehend the works of Kakfa and David Hume, then the workings of boy-girl relationships would not prove so elusive. Never underrate people. smiley

Goodnight, ma'am. wink
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adaksbullet: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mimzyy:

I'm not giving it back angry.
while? Are u whant too used it for risua? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Wizklynd23(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ma ex!!!!! Hmm that GIRL has charmed me, after our break up do to one reasons and of the other, still yet to settle down with another girl.. What pains me much is I still luv her and it seems she still love me too.. We do communicate, chart, crack jokes like before but its distance that its the barrier naw, I for don start a fresh game with her, ma heart just keep thinking of her always.... Eeeh may this semester end God abeg, make i go home clear this issue ones and for all, if she no go gree make we start a fresh, then it is right there I will tell her may she break the charm wey she don do to me, so that I can move on and start another relationship........ Chai ''Usseiba'' you must or ''I'' must, onething must happen.........
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes he was my first. The attachment was beyond deep. It was almost...spiritual smiley

Damn . It feels good to fall in love .

It's been six years, but I'm still not over him. I love deeply like that...

6 years shocked , Aint you scared that you won't love another man like that ? Did it affect your subsequent relationships ?
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Gloria3389(f): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
looking for correct bae for my ex o...

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2017
To ex 1
I wish I loved you the way you loved me. So sorry it ended that way. God knows best

Ex 2
You were amazing. If not for dat idiot that came in between us, I would still be wit u

Ex 3
You were kinda obssessed in the relationship thing....always stalking me and monitoring the girls I talk with. Still, you were great

Ex 4
Thumbs up! You rock

Ex 5
You were so egoistic dat u culdnt take my advice. Pride didnt let you grow

Ex 6
No matter where you are, God bless you

Ex 7
If anybody told me we would break up, I wuld kill the person. Keep slaying sis

Ex 8
Money is not everything. You were good in hustling but poor in saving. By now, we should have had an empire.

Ex 9
I regret the day I met you and fell in love with you. You manipulated me and made me weak; made me a puppet to do your bidding. I hope you meet a guy like you and see how things turn out for you

But in all, I wish all of you the best in life. Dont relent in your work. Keep moving. You will be dere one day. I will be very happy to see you in the league of prominent people.

Ermmmmm.......daz all

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by crackhouse(m): 4:50am On Jul 07, 2017
To my last ex. Thank God I left u IF not I would have died of high blood pressure. I thank God I didn't marry u.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Mimzyy(f): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2017
adaksbullet:
while? Are u whant too used it for risua? shocked

grin cheesy I don't need cowries grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adaksbullet: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Mimzyy:

grin cheesy I don't need cowries grin
cowses undecided whot I'm whant too do cowses undecided

Wen are u go too returned mine baca boxer angry
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Chommieblaq(f): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Despite your 'fuckracious' comments here on NL, you're very perceptive smiley

I have always believed NwaAmaikpe,to be smart. Forget his savagery and naughty comments, it only takes a smart person to always have something to say on diff topics. Many of the things are on point but the savagery manner he puts it, is just something else.

They say time heals all. But, there are some pain, time don't heal, some gap, time don't fil. We learn to leave with them and look forward to a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by MRSANITY(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
She is a nice girl, I am glad she is married now. I couldn't stand her parents.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by MRSANITY(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn...

And I agreed smiley

This is how girls deceive themselves, but it's good for your mental well being.
You should ask yourself why he quickly got engaged to the so called rebound lady . The bitter truth is he has been looking for an opportunity to leave, the minute he got it, he ran for his life. All those next life stories is to make you not feel too bad. He is smart.

Women do not appreciate a man until he is gone, why should a girl ready to settle down be stubborn like lots of girls of nowadays all in the name of modernization. Serves you all right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by MRSANITY(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes he was my first. The attachment was beyond deep. It was almost...spiritual smiley

It's been six years, but I'm still not over him. I love deeply like that...
you havnt still moved on after 6 years? shocked
You need a boyfriend asap. Send me a pm let's see how it goes. I have forgiven you for the incessant bans when you were a mod.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
MRSANITY:
This is how girls deceive themselves, but it's good for your mental well being.
You should ask yourself why he quickly got engaged to the so called rebound lady . The bitter truth is he has been looking for an opportunity to leave, the minute he got it, he ran for his life. All those next life stories is to make you not feel too bad. He is smart.

Women do not appreciate a man until he is gone, why should a girl ready to settle down be stubborn like lots of girls of nowadays all in the name of modernization. Serves you all right.

Oga, it is not modernization.

It is a mixture of bad upbringing and greed.

So many Nigerian girls have been brought up to rely on men and some are so proud and greedy.

A girl with good upbringing will not frustrate a good husband to be.

I am happy that I have met the good and the bad.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2017
MRSANITY:
you havnt still moved on after 6 years? shocked
You need a boyfriend asap. Send me a pm let's see how it goes. I have forgiven you for the incessant bans when you were a mod.

I see that you wAnt a bae that will frustrate you.

If she can ban you NL, she will bar you from your house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / First Experience Of Sex. / If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.