Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) (7888 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Married Man Shows Off His Wife And Kid To His Ex See The Funny Thing He Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by MRSANITY(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

I see that you wAnt a bae that will frustrate you.

If she can ban you NL, she will bar you from your house
I was only trying to give her hope, what am i doing with old cargo? grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by MRSANITY(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

Oga, it is not modernization.

It is a mixture of bad upbringing and greed.

So many Nigerian girls have been brought up to rely on men and some are so proud and greedy.

A girl with good upbringing will not frustrate a good husband to be.

I am happy that I have met the good and the bad.
You are correct, i am sure ishilove has a bad upbringing, thats why her ex boyfriend used the fastest exit door he got and speedily married his rebound girl friend. i hope she has learnt her lesson though.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by toastedbread: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017
adajoe555:
Dear ex leaving you was the hardest decision I had to make, you've taught me a lot in life, anyways one have to move on, I wish you well stay happy

so you are the one that made him jump from the first floor abi?
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
... "chop shiit and fall into coma....."

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Damn . It feels good to fall in love .

6 years shocked , Aint you scared that you won't love another man like that ? Did it affect your subsequent relationships ?
What do you think? smiley
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSANITY:
I was only trying to give her hope, what am i doing with old cargo? grin

grin grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Damn . It feels good to fall in love .

6 years shocked , Aint you scared that you won't love another man like that ? Did it affect your subsequent relationships ?

Now we know why she is who she is. cheesy angry
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by adajoe555: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
toastedbread:

so you are the one that made him jump from the first floor abi?

Hmmm
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ishilove:

What do you think? smiley

Well , here is what I think .

He is your ideal lover . He embodies your fantasies , your desires in a man ; you had a wonderful experience and possibly the best romantic adventure with him . You strongly believe that no man would ever match the qualities he had and will never equal or surpass the romantic experience you had with him .

And this may have affected your subsequent relationships . The other lovers brought with them different experiences but you deeply yearned for the one like your first love , you even tried to mould them into your first love but it was never close . Peeved at your dissatisfaction and frustration they decided to leave .

And you are hopeful that one day you will be united with your first love , to continue what was unfinished , to ignite the quenched fire , happily ever after . I think you want him to get divorced . He appears to be unhappy with his marriage . He may have tried to find another you by having illicit affairs but he is left dissatisfied just like you were .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

Now we know why she is who she is. cheesy angry

You like Ishilove don't you ? You are trying to get her attention by acting like you are not interested in her . You know within yourself that you want to meet her and know what she is like . Its been over 4 years now and you still haven't had your way . grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by lovethchioma(f): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy You said you wanted out because you wanted to travel to Canada or Australia.... I know you lied. You were seeing someone else.
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , here is what I think .

He is your ideal lover . He embodies your fantasies , your desires in a man ; you had a wonderful experience and possibly the best romantic adventure with him . You strongly believe that no man would ever match the qualities he had and will never equal or surpass the romantic experience you had with him .

And this may have affected your subsequent relationships . The other lovers brought with them different experiences but you deeply yearned for the one like your first love , you even tried to mould them into your first love but it was never close . Peeved at your dissatisfaction and frustration they decided to leave .

And you are hopeful that one day you will be united with your first love , to continue what was unfinished , to ignite the quenched fire , happily ever after . I think you want him to get divorced . He appears to be unhappy with his marriage . He may have tried to find another you by having illicit affairs but he is left dissatisfied just like you were .
KingEbukasblog aka Dr Phill grin

Well, truth be told that's what I wanted initially but I've grown to accept things the way they are even though the heart wants what it wants.

As for the illicit affairs part, heck no. That dude is a very monogamous person. When he is with you, you're stuck at the hips.

Many years on, when we chat he still asks 'Ishi what happened??" and i'm like 'B, I have no idea'.

We were soul mates, twins in a pod. It's like losing a limb and even though you're seeing the stump, it still feels like that missing limb is still there.

Look Ebuka, enough please. I don't want to talk about it again. It still hurts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You like Ishilove don't you ? You are trying to get her attention by acting like you are not interested in her . You know within yourself that you want to meet her and know what she is like . Its been over 4 years now and you still haven't had your way . grin

I'm not the one licking her azz.

You are.

1 Like

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
JackBizzle:

I'm not the one licking her azz.

You are.

You are always mentioning her even though she ignores the fvck out of you .

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by youngbelieve(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
here's to my ex,,,ur really quite de best cool even though u're nowhere to be found
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by JackBizzle: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are always mentioning her even though she ignores the fvck out of you .

grin grin

cry

Bro....why??
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by SocialFaculty: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol a lot has happened here. Check out the instagram @socialfaculty for more shocked
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by poweredcom(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
PrickGetSize:
I don't understand the word called 'ex' because I don't do girlfriends. I tried it once but it didn't work. How can I be fvcking just one girl when my prick loves to taste the varieties of women?

Personally, I think it's stupid dating someone you know you won't marry and then cry heartbreak when you part ways. Not that marriage is really an achievement but some people are just stupid like that.

I just shove my big, black prick inside any willing totos that come my way and pour sperm, no strings attached.

THREE GBOSA FOR YOU...BRO

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA.. grin grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by mediocre(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for, not the expression, no , literally give an arm for embarassed...
I loved you, I fvcking loved you, would've done anything for you you know? But that wasn't enough, I wasn't enough....you wanted the benz. Well, have fun with the benz! sad
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by mediocre(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
But its no longer exes day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) by mediocre(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
return my food flask grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memes Ladies Can Relate To / If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.