Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2045290 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
cooldipo:

still waiting for a response @ all
could be a relay's fault shaa... Yet u need help
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
eesaah:
Hi bigrovar

I have been trying to buy the Sukam falcon plus 1050VA inverter here in Kano but it unavailable. Pls can you kindly direct me to where you bought yours from. Thanks

I can send to you from lagos, call 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by richmon74(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2016
cooldipo:

hello bro......pls I have a 2000watt of the same brand though it does not come with a lcd screen.....i have had it for over 2 years now. presently it does not charge the battery until I press the power button to put on the unit and will continue charging even if I put it off immediately by put the power knob in the middle. The challenge is if i'm away from home and I put it off to save stored charge and power happened to be restored.....it won't charge. Pls how can I fix this problem?

Please contact your supplier. You might need to send it back for repairs.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
kiekie1:
DISCOUNT ! DISCOUNT !! DISCOUNT SALES !!!!!!

TROJAN IND 17-6V industrial line flooded lead acid batteries (1202AH) ......

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate *NOW IN STOCK*.....

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@86k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" at very discounted prices......... "OUT OF STOCK"

PERLIGHT SOLAR PANELS;

POLY SOLAR PANEL:
80W N15000. 120W 21000. 130W N25000. 200W N35000. 240W N40000. 300W N46000

YACHI SOLAR PANELS;

MONO SOLAR PANEL:
130W N28000. 200W 40000. 250W N50000. 300W N60000

Latest model 12kva wall mount stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @65k

Must power star light inverters with charge current adjustable variable,LCD display,wall mount,remote port,load wattage display,flooded/gel/agm battery settings,battery equalisation and desulphation settings...

1kw 12v
2kw 12v/24v
3kw"4kva" 24v=
4kw"5kva" 48v =

EP SOLAR MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 12/24/48V AUTO SELECT ;
60a @ 135k
45a @ 100k
30a @ 55k
30a @ 40k (PWM)

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @6k

Infinitum battery desulphators 12v & 24v "NOW IN STOCK"

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 70k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ k

GP Malaysian deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 65k

10mm² black armoured solar panel-charge controller cables with earth/grounding flex "silver copper based & heat resistant " ... @ N1000 per yard

*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag / cyberpower products comes with reliable warranty

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2016
idsolar:
good evening house. pls from experience between varta 260ah and zenith battery of same which one will u pick? pls where to get them and phone no. nagode

also who get 3.5kva inverter transformer. i want to use it for mercury inverter.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2016
DISCOUNT ! DISCOUNT !! DISCOUNT SALES !!!!!!

TROJAN IND 17-6V industrial line flooded lead acid batteries (1202AH) ......

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate *NOW IN STOCK*..... N114k

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@86k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" at very discounted prices......... "OUT OF STOCK"

PERLIGHT SOLAR PANELS;

POLY SOLAR PANEL:
80W N15000. 120W 22000. 130W N. 200W N40000. 240W N45000.

YACHI SOLAR PANELS;

MONO SOLAR PANEL:
150W N. 200W 45000. 250W N57000. 300W N65000

Latest model 12kva wall mount stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @65k

Must power star light inverters with charge current adjustable variable,LCD display,wall mount,remote port,load wattage display,flooded/gel/agm battery settings,battery equalisation and desulphation settings...

1kw 12v
2kw 12v/24v
3kw"4kva" 24v=
4kw"5kva" 48v

EP SOLAR MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 12/24/48V AUTO SELECT ;
60a @ 140k
45a @ 100k
30a @ 55k
30a @ 40k (PWM)

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @6k

Infinitum battery desulphators 12v & 24v "NOW IN STOCK" ...@ 20k

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 70k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @

GP Malaysian deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 65k

10mm² black armoured solar panel-charge controller cables with earth/grounding flex "silver copper based & heat resistant " ... @ N1000 per yard

*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag / cyberpower products comes with reliable warranty

*AUTHORIZED DEALER INDIAN INVERTERS / BATTERIES ... GENUS , LUMINUOS , EPSILON PRODUCTS*

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*

For best affordable prices,proforma invoices valid for just 1 week, contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
abeg, anyone who have a fairly used mppt 30A solar Charge controller for sale? pm me or qoute this post if any available. thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Valto:
abeg, anyone who have a fairly used mppt 30A solar Charge controller for sale? pm me or qoute this post if any available. thanks

Hello, Fairly used mppts are rare to get for now .. Simply use ep solar lcd PWM 30a 12/24v @ 35k OR 30a 12/24/36/48v ep solar lcd mppt @ 90k .. Ep solar 30a mppt without displays are a lil cheaper . contact me, thanks!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by cooldipo(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2016
cooldipo:

Frankie, I can relate with the guy's frustration......I remembered about 2 years ago when I paid you online for 2kw power starlight inverter which you sent over to me in Akure. when I set it up and realized it was not charging the battery at all, i called and you ask me to return it for another and you gave me your uncle/bro's Ikeja shop address. I got there and ask after you but their response even left me more confused.....cos you go by another name there and hasn't left any info of anybody coming around or something like that......I journeyed from Akure and had to put the inverter on my laps on the bus and had to carry it on my head while asking around for your bro shop address. The most annoying part was you were always sounding bossy all the time while I tried to converse with you on the phone and after waiting for you for a while, you asked me to drop the inverter at the shop and also with the instruction that I should drop 5k which you claimed is for your transport to the warehouse or I shouldn't bother to drop it at all and all this happened just three days of purchase .....with guarantee fully in place like you promised......my choice were limited so I parted with the money with so much discomfort to the rest of my finance for the rest of the month. You might have forgotten but that experience still leave a bitter feeling each time I replayed it. I feel cheated, disrespected and arm twisted till date.

I transacted with Frankie about a week ago and delivery was swift. Yet to install the panels and the controller but I can attest to the quality of service delivery this time. I raised the issue I pointed out above and he apologetic....he has been checking up on me about the installation of my new setup....so I can attest to the fact that he is like an old wine that get better with time.....cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
i want to get this, is anyone using it?
KEY FEATURES
· Wattage: 24V
· Voltage: 3KVA
· Pure Sine wave hybrid Inverter
· With an in-built solar charge controller
· Overload and short circuit protection
· A smart battery charger that optimizes battery performance
· Selectable input voltage range for home and office appliances
· Configurable solar/AC input priority
· Auto restart while AC recovers
· A perfect alarming system
· A cooling system suitable for tropical weather
· An in-built solar charge controller

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by c0ogumo(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2016
********** SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA ***********

http://pdf.wholesalesolar.com/battery-folder/usbattery/RE-L16.pdf

Email: info@solardepotng.com Mobile: 0803 260 2629
www.solardepotng.com

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isomadtech(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hi,
Please I need the link to a page on this thread where I can get formula or calculations on solar system with batteries configuration. Also how to determine the amperage of solar charge controllers. Cable size calculations and panel arrangement and calculations. If there is any other link apart from this thread, I won't mind. Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TSHIRT2: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
isomadtech:
Hi,
Please I need the link to a page on this thread where I can get formula or calculations on solar system with batteries configuration. Also how to determine the amperage of solar charge controllers. Cable size calculations and panel arrangement and calculations. If there is any other link apart from this thread, I won't mind. Thanks.
go to page 1,2,3
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
I wonder how i will sleep tonight without my inverter.....?My battery(deep cycle SMF) which i had barely used for 3 months just got bad,no longer able to hold charge like when i bought it newly.Discharges now even when not in use,hardly go above 12.5V now while charging unlike before i used to get up to 13.3V.I have returned it to the company based on warranty things,hoping to get a replacement soon.I still wonder if deep cycle SMF is anyway good compared to Tubular battery,i am having a second thought as which to go for.LUMINOUS BATTERY HAS bleeped UP BIG TIME.
ADVICE NEEDED FROM OUR OGAS AT THE TOP.GREEN FOR LIFE.ONE LOVE.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
okoegualek:
I wonder how i will sleep tonight without my inverter.....?My battery(deep cycle SMF) which i had barely used for 3 months just got bad,no longer able to hold charge like when i bought it newly.Discharges now even when not in use,hardly go above 12.5V now while charging unlike before i used to get up to 13.3V.I have returned it to the company based on warranty things,hoping to get a replacement soon.I still wonder if deep cycle SMF is anyway good compared to Tubular battery,i am having a second thought as which to go for.LUMINOUS BATTERY HAS bleeped UP BIG TIME.

So far, if you really want longevity, you need to go with acid based batteries like Trojan, Surrette etc No other battery lasts as long as acid or distilled water based batteries
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2016
tivta:

So far, if you really want longevity, you need to go with acid based batteries like Trojan, Surrette etc No other battery lasts as long as acid or distilled water based batteries

Thanks my Oga,will do as you have advised.Green 4 Life.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isomadtech(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
@Tshirt2
Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Very rugged Genus batteries available for sale, call to order yours nw... 08117398294
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2016
JUO:
Hello friends.
I hereby introduce this piece of a gadget to you.
I have been testing this small but mighty machine for over 3 weeks now.
The results turns out to be impressive.
I have a few number of them for sale to anyone interested.

It is 30 and 40amps mppt controller with additional features of equalization of flooded batteries every 28 days and inbuilt display .

New Epsolar Epever Tracer A series available. For small setup 12-24v. . Max pv input voltage 100v. 30a only 0000k for the first buyer
Features:
• Advanced MPPT technology
• High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• Ultra-fast tracking speed
• Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
• Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
• User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
• 3-Stage charge with PWM output
• Common positive grounding design
• RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
• Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter

Electronic protections:
• PV reverse polarity protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV over current alarm protection
• Battery overcharge protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Overheating protection

N.B Remote not included
o8o-987-33709

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by richmon74(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
richmon74:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dEFPws4BiQ
richi, how i wish Nigerian government work this out. Lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mukhcech(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls House I just Got a delivery of 140watt x 3pieces poly panels. How many more pieces do I need more to power a freezer at home during the Day. thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by larryenob(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have PMW 30A(12/24/36/48) solar charger and 120V Poly solar panels for sales if you are interested call me on this number 09027930568
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Most time the problem is the charging system of the inverter. What type of inverter are you using?
okoegualek:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Btw 10 and 15 pieces
mukhcech:
Pls House I just Got a delivery of 140watt x 3pieces poly panels. How many more pieces do I need more to power a freezer at home during the Day. thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
mukhcech:

first...whats the wattage of ur freezer.
how many hrs do u want it to run.
whats the size of ur batt bank...amp n volts

optional.
whats size of ur CC n inverter..............or is it a dc freezer?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by netotse(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to add solar panels to my inverter backup this week(Tuesday or Wednesday), I need some advise:

I plan to use the 60A Epsolar charge controller, at the moment it looks like I will get 1200 or 1500Kw,(I will decide tomorrow), but it's 24V panels I will be getting for sure.
I need help in deciding how to string the panels optimally, will 3 strings of 48V be better than 2 strings of 72V?
is any of them better than the other? esp since it's an MPPT charge controller I will be using?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nisol: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2016
DMerciful:
Most time the problem is the charging system of the inverter. What type of inverter are you using?

THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE,AM USING "LUMINOUS INVERTER 875VA".I USE BOTH SLOAR PANELS AND NATIONAL GRID FOR CHARGING,BUT MOST OFTEN SOLAR ENERGY.I APPRECIATE UR CONCERNS.I MAY TOTALLY OPT FOR SOLAR CHARGING.THANKS AGAIN.GOD BLESS.GREEN FOR LIFE.ENJOY.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kogistar: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
cAn some one tell me how good & durability of this battery called TROJAN ? Product Description Model: L16RE-B with Bayonet Cap Battery: Flooded/Wet Lead- Acid Battery Capacity: 6V 410Ah / 20Hr Rate Cyclic Use: 30% DOD - 2750 cycles Cyclic Use: 50% DOD - 1750 cycles Dimensions (LxBxH): 295mm x 178mm x 424mm Terminal Height: 450mm Weight: 54kg Absorption charge : 2.35-2.45V, Float charge: 2.20V, Equalize charge: 2.58V Color: Maroon (case/cover) Material: Polypropylene

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1680) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: kristien4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.