Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2086926 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
teamman:
So who is the newbie? Oga insider, my assertions are based on facts not story telling. I dont know you from adam so calm down. I have said the truth and l will let coschairs know what you are saying about their brand.

I don't story tell ! The major reason you would have kept mute is because you don't know why you are saying ! Who briefed you others like nexus & genus don't refill ? Did they inform you as an integral staff that they didn't put all those factors into consideration before bringing in tubular specs abinitio ?

-They refill with electrolyte"25Litres"
-leave to cool off to certain temperature
-Charge for hours
-Package and supply
-Decays company environment due to electrolyte effect , which ministry of environment sealed Ikeja outlet in my presence once

After all said , its cumbersome to ship without spilling on transit. Complaints of abuse , maintenance et al.. Go ask mercury Engr Gafar , kobian tech , Sales Mercy etc about me ... You need to be more factual in expressing your personal view instead of being biased !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na wao! see new jabs.

Na who I wan pick on now self.........
enh I have got it; DMerciful na where we leave that our fight again, reminds me. My blood is hot! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Which personal tantrums. Like l said nothing personal. Just to clear the air. I know people who finance the coschairs business so stop running your mouth like an ignorant individual. Which person issues? I have never bought anything from you. Information is power when you ask. Not all those nonsense you google and download here. So please stop being personal with me and l will lay this to rest. However if you want to go ahead l am waiting for you
kiekie1:

Nice point Bro.. You knew he had personal issues at 1st with his comments ... Only kids throw tantrums ! Let him be OK !

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
I nor understand o.... Like I said I see a pattern and I know who started this.... We need to restore the decorum of this thread.
Oshomo12:
Na wao! see new jabs.

Na who I wan pick on now self.........
enh I have got it; DMerciful na where we leave that our fight again, reminds me. My blood is hot! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Name calling wont help you. Ignorance is an aliment you suffer from. You had all these information and you were spewing wrong information. Grow up. Kobian still produces for rideplus. What is the difference between logistics and what you wrote. You just want to sound knowledgeable all the time however the harder you try the more you are exposed.
kiekie1:

I don't story tell ! The major reason you would have kept mute is because you don't know why you are saying ! Who briefed you others like nexus & genus don't refill ? Did they inform you as an integral staff that they didn't put all those factors into consideration before bringing in tubular specs abinitio ?

-They refill with electrolyte"25Litres"
-leave to cool off to certain temperature
-Charge for hours
-Package and supply
-Decays company environment due to electrolyte effect , which ministry of environment sealed Ikeja outlet in my presence once

After all said , its cumbersome to ship without spilling on transit. Complaints of abuse , maintenance et al.. Go ask Coscharis Engr Gafar , kobian tech , Sales Mercy etc about me ... You need to be more factual in expressing in your personal view Instead of being biased !

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
No pattern started sir. When someone is wrong lets call a spade a spade.
DMerciful:
I nor understand o.... Like I said I see a pattern and I know who started this.... We need to restore the decorum of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
The pattern I see is not about you sir. People come to this thread to share information and knowledge as well as to learn. Ofcorse nobody knows it all and as such when someone gives info that you think is not right, you correct nicely. This was so until a guy came and started throwing insults under normal discussion atmosphere.
Now I see a pattern where this behavior is being normalised! It is not OK to talk to people in a way that will make them feel bad.... that is not the intent of this thread. This thread is built on mutual respect and if someone does something backstage that you think the forum might help resolve bring it to fore rather than bottle it up only to start venting when it's uncalled for. We do not want a situation where people are not interested in sharing knowledge for fear of being attacked. Peace!
teamman:
No pattern started sir. When someone is wrong lets call a spade a spade.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thank you my brother. I will stay off but if he quotes me again with his gibberish blabs, I will respond. I only quoted the information l found was false and he started getting person.
DMerciful:
The pattern I see is not about you sir. People come to this thread to share information and knowledge as well as to learn. Ofcorse nobody knows it all and as such when someone gives info that you think is not right, you correct nicely. This was so until a guy came and started throwing insults under normal discussion atmosphere.
Now I see a pattern where this behavior is being normalised! It is not OK to talk to people in a way that will make them feel bad.... that is not the intent of this thread. This thread is built on mutual respect and if someone does something backstage that you think the forum might help resolve bring it to fore rather than bottle it up only to start venting when it's uncalled for. We do not want a situation where people are not interested in sharing knowledge for fear of being attacked. Peace!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please o o o .... JUO is all I'm waiting for here.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
DMerciful:

Well said ... We have lot of learned members in this forum .. They just read and walk away , nothing more smiley ! One love Bro .. Cheer's !

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
DMerciful:

Valid point my brother. I almost stopped coming when I saw the pattern too.
An example was when guys were throwing punches on Kirchhoff's current law. I wanted to give my little correction then, I had to pull back. I no want wahala with anybody, in here is not a typical nairaland where we have little boys running around and saying whatever eg, Ipob afonja Yoruba etc. The day I came across this thread I was very happy(never knew we have real men here). Since then I have limited my participation in foreign fora.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshomo12:

Valid point my brother. I almost stopped coming when I saw the pattern too.
An example was when guys were throwing punches on simply Kirchhoff's current law. I wanted to give my little correction then, I had to pull back. I no want wahala with anybody, in here is not a typical nairaland where we have little boys running around and saying whatever eg, Ipob afonja Yoruba etc. The day I came across this thread I was very happy(never knew we have real men here). Since then I have limited my participation in foreign fora.

Yes Bro, its been very peaceful without calling names in any way "directly or indirectly" .. It wouldn't have erupted to this level at all where som1 would feel so bad and insulted .. Do you know most are degree holders, respectable family men and won't actually like to be Insulted in any way here . its well ! God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kuyankuri mana. Why fire like this? @juo pls settle @viper. In biz sometime u gain sometime u lose to gain relationship shikena
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Braaad: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please, enough of this name calling..... Let's move this thread forward. We have a lot of great minds here. Nobody should drag us to the mud.
Let's do what needs be done and settle any grievances we might have.

I'm currently designing a 10kva inverter for a client.

I think you all should look at it. I'll post more details about it later.

Everyone is free to commend or criticize.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
This looks good bros.

Please tell us about the internals of the inverter - that is what we need to see/know. Your design philosphy, nominal system voltage, safety features & protections e.t.c.....

Braaad:
Please, enough of this name calling..... Let's move this thread forward. We have a lot of great minds here. Nobody should drag us to the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Braaad:

God bless the work thy hands. It's good to have geniue local content in RE. Am proud of you already.

By the way, what will be the standby/idle consumption of this 8kw, I assume it will be transformer based inverter.

finally, I hope it will be affordable. I recall my early attempt to commmission a engineer in a solar related federal agency to build 150w panel for me. I was billed N900/watt, I had to cancel my order, and got indian Tata panel @70k for same wattage. Nowadays panels are cheaper than phones.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2018
We shouldn't let the purpose of this thread sink into oblivion, we v all spoken well with positive intentions, i also believe issues are being(will be) resolved back ground.
Before I forget I believe I have something that might interest you guys(sorry men) grin

My new price list of course wink

Solar panels

Sunshine solar
300watts mono=55k
300watts poly = 50k
250watts mono=47k
250watts poly=42k
200watts mono - 40k
200watts poly - 35k
150watts mono - 27k
150watts poly - 24k

Other products in stock includes Canadian solar, suntech, flames etc

Inverters
Felicity
3.5kva/24v( 35amps charging current) - 165k
5kva/48v ( 30amps charging current) - 185k
7.5kva 48v (40amps charging current) - 340k
10kva 48v- 395k
Other products includes sukam, vilpower, microtek, axpert etc

Batteries (200ah)
Quanta - 130k
Long - 115k
Other products in stock includes luminous, genus, monbat, toplight etc

Call/watapp 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com

You can also like our page on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions for beautiful installation pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Braaad: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
This looks good bros.

Please tell us about the internals of the inverter - that is what we need to see/know. Your design philosphy, nominal system voltage, safety features & protections e.t.c.....

efuro:

God bless the work thy hands. It's good to have geniue local content in RE. Am proud of you already.

By the way, what will be the standby/idle consumption of this 8kw, I assume it will be transformer based inverter.

finally, I hope it will be affordable. I recall my early attempt to commmission a engineer in a solar related federal agency to build 150w panel for me. I was billed N900/watt, I had to cancel my order, and got indian Tata panel @70k for same wattage. Nowadays panels are cheaper than phones.
grin

Thanks very much for the encouragement sirs. And a big amen to your prayers @efuro.

I'll do a proper analysis video on it soon. But I can tell you it has all the protections imaginable and standby consumption is very low. This particular one is a 48v low frequency inverter. I use high power mosfets for my designs (some people call it igbt). It runs like a beast. It is very affordable and I give 2yrs warranty on it.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 3:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Braaad:

Thanks very much for the encouragement sirs. And a big amen to your prayers @efuro.

I'll do a proper analysis video on it soon. But I can tell you it has all the protections imaginable and standby consumption is very low. This particular one is a 48v low frequency inverter. I use high power mosfets for my designs (some people call it igbt). It runs like a beast. It is very affordable and I give 2yrs warranty on it.
what is the price?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Why are we deceiving our self's on this thread. At the beginning of this wonderful thread there was a strict code of no sales or adverts to entice people. Along the line this was eroded.
So what you have is sellers pushing sometimes not all the time substandard products to endusers. Then the conflict begins. The two sides leash war on thread.
Can I point out this is a DIY thread. Where people come to share their personal experience on their solar journey.
I am grateful to some peps but more to George d always updating us on his project. Bros we miss u.
But what I recently notice some people have forgotten this is a DIY thread. Your real life solutions to problems you or others encounter with your system. Is what we all here to interact with.
This is the internet you are dealing with a faceless person .on your dealing an element of caution must be in place...let us not overlook what we are here for share, contribute, and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Braaad: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2018
DUNKA:
what is the price?

This 10kva will go for 520k.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Braaad: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
This is the type of high power mosfet used (HY4008), you can check up the datasheet.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
teamman:
Name calling wont help you. Ignorance is an aliment you suffer from. You had all these information and you were spewing wrong information. Grow up. Kobian still produces for rideplus. What is the difference between logistics and what you wrote. You just want to sound knowledgeable all the time however the harder you try the more you are exposed.

Haba this is totally out of place. How would you feel if you had a son or or younger one who is reading what you are posting. Your post above is completely unprovoked and unnecessary. If you bare a grudge with someone abeg, don't bring the matter to this thread. You won't die from being civil. Your post have just degraded this forum one step closer to the gutters. Learn to express yourself and your opinion without using colourful languages, it shows maturity and good breeding. The world is watching and you never know with life where you will end up or who will be behind that door that will take u to the next level. Live up to your name and be a team player.

samnaija:
Why are we deceiving our self's on this thread. At the beginning of this wonderful thread there was a strict code of no sales or adverts to entice people. Along the line this was eroded.
So what you have is sellers pushing sometimes not all the time substandard products to endusers. Then the conflict begins. The two sides leash war on thread.
Can I point out this is a DIY thread. Where people come to share their personal experience on their solar journey.
I am grateful to some peps but more to George d always updating us on his project. Bros we miss u.
But what I recently notice some people have forgotten this is a DIY thread. Your real life solutions to problems you or others encounter with your system. Is what we all here to interact with.
This is the internet you are dealing with a faceless person .on your dealing an element of caution must be in place...let us not overlook what we are here for share, contribute, and learn.

This thread is not perfect. but it remains a DIY thread. over 95% of post here is remains problem solving or technical discussions. In a perfect world they would be no adverts. Yet how many here will say they have not sold or benefited from the sellers we have here? Kiekie, Juo and zeestone99 are all also contributors and have helped and joined in the discussion on many occasions. I have reached out to them many times offline and they have helped me out of tight situations. Solar is what bring food to their table and we have a large pool of solar enthusiast so I rather see ads on solar panels and inverter here than see one about something completely irrelevant to the discuss... as long has the ads are from members of the community we should not begrudge them. What will kill this thread is lack of respect for opinion and disregard for civil discussion.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mrsdaniel: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2018
bigrovar:

Haba this is totally out of place. How would you feel if you had a son or or younger one who is reading what you are posting. Your post above is completely unprovoked and unnecessary. If you bare a grudge with someone abeg, don't bring the matter to this thread. You won't die from being civil. Your post have just degraded this forum one step closer to the gutters. Learn to express yourself and your opinion without using colourful languages, it shows maturity and good breeding. The world is watching and you never know with life where you will end up or who will be behind that door that will take u to the next level. Live up to your name and be a team player.

This thread is not perfect. but it remains a DIY thread. over 95% of post here is remains problem solving or technical discussions. In a perfect world they would be no adverts. Yet how many here will say they have not sold or benefited from the sellers we have here? Kiekie, Juo and zeestone99 are all also contributors and have helped and joined in the discussion on many occasions. I have reached out to them many times offline and they have helped me out of tight situations. Solar is what bring food to their table and we have a large pool of solar enthusiast so I rather see ads on solar panels and inverter here than see one about something completely irrelevant to the discuss... as long has the ads are from members of the community we should not begrudge them. What will kill this thread is lack of respect for opinion and disregard for civil discussion.

Hello Sir, I read your posts with respect anytime I visit this solar thread to get enlightened . Your words are full of wisdom I must say . I see a lot of juvenile arguments like ones you quoted above and I had to painstakingly go through the history of the thread again . I see George D as one of the pioneers here , Sathob and many others , nobody ever discouraged sales but I must say it pleases my spirit to see likes of Pecorns"2011" etc doing great without questionable character .. He came up and has been highly recommended and others followed .. Please so many read posts without typing daily and we must all encourage one another here . God bless you all as not everybody can transfer millions and get outright supplies without dubious character but this thread is simply AMAZING ..

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Thank you all for your concern and wise words, lessons learnt all the way yet until JUO resolves this matter, no peace!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
I take exceptions to all you have written. Telling me to act matured is rude bigrovar. I only said the information he gave about coscharis was wrong that all. How could he have said l was throwing tantrums. Haba. However I will let this pass
bigrovar:

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2018
teamman:
I take exceptions to all you have written. Telling me to act matured is rude bigrovar.

Actually what I said was "Learn to express yourself and your opinion without using colourful languages, it shows maturity and good breeding." I was telling you to learn to express your opinion without colorful languages or insults. If you see that as rudeness than my apologies although I find it ironic that you see the above statement as rude given the statement I was responding to.

I only said the information he gave about coscharis was wrong that all. How could he have said l was throwing tantrums. Haba. However I will let this pass

That is all you should have said minus the name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
bigrovar:

You said it all sir, no need to say more
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Folks at 53, I consider myself an old man.

1. We can make points without getting others involved.
2. We don't need to drop names to validate our points or ourselves. Who you know does not really sway most people. What you have done matters more.
3. Anger they say does not cook good food. If you are that angry, wait an hour before you respond. If you still feel that upset then post your comment.
4. Once we have said what we want to say we can't take them back. We can modify what people see later but we can't remove the hurt or damage our words cause.
5. Maybe, we should create a rule of engagement to guide our interactions within the forum.

I hope we can continue to benefit from one another and the knowledge we are able to share with one another

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
DMerciful:
Why do people keep mentioning the vulgar term ass-licking? How does this even relate? I have a feeling people have things in mind but waiting for the slightest opportunity to vent. People may have reduced their interactions cos they are busy. If someone said something that you think is wrong then give the correct version without insinuations. I am.beginning to see a pattern!

Oh puh--lease . . will you just . . . * you know the rest * grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
zeestone99:
We shouldn't let the purpose of this thread sink into oblivion, we v all spoken well with positive intentions, i also believe issues are being(will be) resolved back ground.
Before I forget I believe I have something that might interest you guys(sorry men) grin

My new price list of course wink

Solar panels

Sunshine solar
300watts mono=55k
300watts poly = 50k
250watts mono=47k
250watts poly=42k
200watts mono - 40k
200watts poly - 35k
150watts mono - 27k
150watts poly - 24k

Other products in stock includes Canadian solar, suntech, flames etc

Inverters
Felicity
3.5kva/24v( 35amps charging current) - 165k
5kva/48v ( 30amps charging current) - 185k
7.5kva 48v (40amps charging current) - 340k
10kva 48v- 395k
Other products includes sukam, vilpower, microtek, axpert etc

Batteries (200ah)
Quanta - 130k
Long - 115k
Other products in stock includes luminous, genus, monbat, toplight etc

Call/watapp 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com

You can also like our page on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions for beautiful installation pictures.

Your price list no dey ever go down, lol tongue tongue tongue
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
And that thing kiekie is saying about Coscharis is utter rubbish . .

Yes, the office was sealed up (perhaps in your presence, we don't know); that's a fact though . .

But knowing just 1 or 2 of the sales girls and boys, doesn't make you an insider . .

Ask me anything about Coscharis and I will give you an answer

big man works there !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1706) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: mrmachine and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.