Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2087510 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2018
I had the same MPPT experience with Kiekie selling me a fairly used MorningStar MPPT as brand new. We did the transaction sitting in my car and I never bothered to inspect the 'brand new item' since it came in its original carton only for me to get home and see some history data from 2010 on the CC as well as two install holes to run cables through already punched out - I confronted Kiekie and after much dancing around admitted that is how he got it from the 'importer' but 1 year warranty was OK/intact - this is the CC that eventually blew up when the breaker tripped suddenly one sunny afternoon at peak load and I had to fix at my own expense.

Of course I gave him a strong piece of my mind but before then we had transacted and after then we have transacted huge amounts with no issues - the one warranty issue with a brand new inverter that came up subsequently he resolved very speedily so much so that I was very impressed. So in millions worth of transactions maybe I had one 250k one that went bad.

Three points I am trying to make is first that 100s and maybe 1000s of transactions go on here with both parties happy and when those few troubles arise, the handling on both sides of the matter goes a long way to defuse or escalate things - name calling and insults should never happen in a business transaction but rather a fact based discussion and agreement on the way forward.

Second is clarity on the buyer's side of his product and aftersales service expectations and the seller also being clear on product capabilities and exactly what warranty covers. Personally I have refunded cash/replaced products outright, sometimes I have done a prorated refund and sometimes I have refused point blank to honor a warranty when I could detect clear symptoms of product abuse or wrong installation. My own approach is to examine each issue on a case by case basis and do what I believe to be fair. I want my customers to be happy but at the same time will not let anyone take me for a fool/ride.

Third is supplier loyalty - easier to get good service or leverage relationship to resolve issues with someone you buy from all the time vs. just random transactions - all manufacturers and suppliers and buyers are human and don't want to lose on any transaction - there are no saints just self interested individuals and for this reason full disclosure by all parties is very key and especially a seller should never try to 'offload' an item on a buyer without full disclosure of the facts and pros and cons.

For JUO and Kiekie and other sellers/installers here, our relationship has grown beyond just business to a sort of friendship/kinship. They do a pretty good job of bridging the divide between product source and product user. We have transacted severally and still have pendng transactions even as I type which will go smoothly by God's grace. I know they care about their good name and wish to continue in business - every person who serves the public has all his actions/inactions under scrutiny and with the formidable force of thousands of members & customers here on Nairaland WE cannot afford to look bad in the eyes of the majority - for this reason alone I believe all parties will learn from mistakes and do better next time

RipVanWink:

JUO DID wrong for sending a different item from what you want, combining panels would not work, its inefficient, and not recommended, ur plan to hv 2 units 200w was in order, JUo messed it up with his do good antics -- when he doesnt hv the full picture. this shud serve as a learning point to him!!!.

i bought an mppt cc from kiekie sometime ago..and when i powered it, i saw some data of few months ago!..meaning that the cc had been used by someone previously for a few wks.i didnt bother confronting him, but that put me on my guard when ever am transacting with him.

only c0ogumuo -solardepotng that hasnt performed any hanky panky on any purchase, i rate him a solid A+

bigrovar:
In life.. S**t can happen. Go to Amazon / AliExpress review section, even the most highly related item have reviews that would shock you. Same with brick and mortal. It would be so nice to have a place like home depot in Nigeria but alas we do not have the customer base to support such. Kiekie, Juo and many other seller on here have handled thousands of deals that have gone smoothly without issues. How we handle conflicts matter alot.

Even oga George once had issues with someone who claim he got a wrong panel from what was advertised to him. In the end things were resolved. It is important that we always find path of least conflict in all our dealings. Here is an example.

I once bought some used panels from a member here. When the panels were delivered. Found out one had experienced burn out and had a wound. The other was ok but both didn't gave stickers to verify they were truly first grade panels that was claimed. I was very angry and at first felt cheated. Thankfully I calmly involved the seller about my observations. He was sorry and promised to send another panel to replace the bad one. He did.. And added yet another one even though I told him he would receive delayed payment. 2 day I gave 4 extra panel. The one with the burn out still works with almost zero degrade in harvest compared to the rest. And I got it for free. Today me and Seller are still in good terms.

How we handle conflict matters alot. I have once refunded a buyer of my PWM with a replacement after he complained of what I sold him. Till date I never got the replacement. I didn't complain or insult him. Even when he reach out to me recently. Throwing insult will not get any body anywhere.

For sellers : we learn everyday and am sure everyone would have taken a lesson or two from this episode.

Cover yourself : never give warranty beyond what you are given by the product manufacturer.

Never give warranty on a used product. It should be a case of buyers beware.

Spell out the terms of sale. Let the buyer know the level of support he is to expect from you.

No body knows it all. Our sellers have been great for the most part. We should not forget the customized service and support we get from them. Millions naira worth of transactions has taken place here without an hitch with both parties going home smiling. Let's remember that

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2018
chris81964:

Do you really want to go there James?
Sorry boss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I had the same MPPT experience with Kiekie selling me a fairly used MorningStar MPPT as brand new. We did the transaction sitting in my car and I never bothered to inspect the 'brand new item' since it came in its original carton only for me to get home and see some history data from 2010 on the CC as well as two install holes to run cables through already punched out - I confronted Kiekie and after much dancing around admitted that is how he got it from the 'importer' but 1 year warranty was OK/intact - this is the CC that eventually blew up when the breaker tripped suddenly one sunny afternoon at peak load and I had to fix at my own expense.

Of course I gave him a strong piece of my mind but before then we had transacted and after then we have transacted huge amounts with no issues - the one warranty issue with a brand new inverter that came up subsequently he resolved very speedily so much so that I was very impressed. So in millions worth of transactions maybe I had one 250k one that went bad.

Three points I am trying to make is first that 100s and maybe 1000s of transactions go on here with both parties happy and when those few troubles arise, the handling on both sides of the matter goes a long way to defuse or escalate things - name calling and insults should never happen in a business transaction but rather a fact based discussion and agreement on the way forward.

Second is clarity on the buyer's side of his product and aftersales service expectations and the seller also being clear on product capabilities and exactly what warranty covers. Personally I have refunded cash/replaced products outright, sometimes I have done a prorated refund and sometimes I have refused point blank to honor a warranty when I could detect clear symptoms of product abuse or wrong installation. My own approach is to examine each issue on a case by case basis and do what I believe to be fair. I want my customers to be happy but at the same time will not let anyone take me for a fool/ride.

Third is supplier loyalty - easier to get good service or leverage relationship to resolve issues with someone you buy from all the time vs. just random transactions - all manufacturers and suppliers and buyers are human and don't want to lose on any transaction - there are no saints just self interested individuals and for this reason full disclosure by all parties is very key and especially a seller should never try to 'offload' an item on a buyer without full disclosure of the facts and pros and cons.

For JUO and Kiekie and other sellers/installers here, our relationship has grown beyond just business to a sort of friendship/kinship. They do a pretty good job of bridging the divide between product source and product user. We have transacted severally and still have pendng transactions even as I type which will go smoothly by God's grace. I know they care about their good name and wish to continue in business - every person who serves the public has all his actions/inactions under scrutiny and with the formidable force of thousands of members & customers here on Nairaland WE cannot afford to look bad in the eyes of the majority - for this reason alone I believe all parties will learn from mistakes and do better next time

Thanks for your vivid & lucid input Sir... Remain blessed !!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2018
It is obvious he has another thing in mind (just to rubbish my image). For the battery warranty, initially I promised to replace it for him at discounted price but since he didn't keep to the agreement of adding solar no more replacement. People do business of millions in this forum without making noise and with huge profit sef. Henceforth there may be no one day warranty on all my items except for..... I have sold new 40a epever to someone he swapped it and I didn't fall the sky. Out of 5 transactions and one went bad. Sorry to those who I have offended but this boy voided the warranty on the battery. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Maturity in its purest form. Thanks Bigrovar
bigrovar:
In life.. S**t can happen. Go to Amazon / AliExpress review section, even the most highly related item have reviews that would shock you. Same with brick and mortal. It would be so nice to have a place like home depot in Nigeria but alas we do not have the customer base to support such. Kiekie, Juo and many other seller on here have handled thousands of deals that have gone smoothly without issues. How we handle conflicts matter alot.

Even oga George once had issues with someone who claim he got a wrong panel from what was advertised to him. In the end things were resolved. It is important that we always find path of least conflict in all our dealings. Here is an example.

I once bought some used panels from a member here. When the panels were delivered. Found out one had experienced burn out and had a wound. The other was ok but both didn't gave stickers to verify they were truly first grade panels that was claimed. I was very angry and at first felt cheated. Thankfully I calmly involved the seller about my observations. He was sorry and promised to send another panel to replace the bad one. He did.. And added yet another one even though I told him he would receive delayed payment. 2 day I gave 4 extra panel. The one with the burn out still works with almost zero degrade in harvest compared to the rest. And I got it for free. Today me and Seller are still in good terms.

How we handle conflict matters alot. I have once refunded a buyer of my PWM with a replacement after he complained of what I sold him. Till date I never got the replacement. I didn't complain or insult him. Even when he reach out to me recently. Throwing insult will not get any body anywhere.

For sellers : we learn everyday and am sure everyone would have taken a lesson or two from this episode.

Cover yourself : never give warranty beyond what you are given by the product manufacturer.

Never give warranty on a used product. It should be a case of buyers beware.

Spell out the terms of sale. Let the buyer know the level of support he is to expect from you.

No body knows it all. Our sellers have been great for the most part. We should not forget the customized service and support we get from them. Millions naira worth of transactions has taken place here without an hitch with both parties going home smiling. Let's remember that
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Solar 101
1. Never give warranty on used batteries( as in never!) even if they have solar panels.
2. Never use ur thinking for a buyer( he wants head, don't think of arms,body and legs) give him head. He knows the reason for requesting for that specifically.
3. Don't sell used items and believe in ur mind u are smart, client might be smarter than u re( u don't know their background).
4. Never let a transaction degenerate to this level(client coming to complain online). You may never know the amount of people viewing this world wide( since we re in a www. age).
Some or most would have formed their opinion(s) about u. You would not be there to defend urslf.

Whenever I install solar for people and they insist on used batteries, I always tell them to buy it by themselves! I will never check the batteries health. Once it gives me 12v and above. I just install and take my leave. I also tell them not to call me if and when they are not getting good results from the batteries.
I have a telecom Eng as a friend, he as begged me many times to push their batteries to my clients, I told him No. It's not u they will drag, na me now.
So let do the needful on this case.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chuckdee(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2018
kiekie1:

Boss , happy Sunday ! Hope Abuja is cool smiley ..My regards to your family Sir !!

Hey Chief! Happy Sunday to you too. we are Good over here and regards to you and yours too cool.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2018
JUO:
It is obvious he has another thing in mind (just to rubbish my image). For the battery warranty, initially I promised to replace it for him at discounted price but since he didn't keep to the agreement of adding solar no more replacement. People do business of millions in this forum without making noise and with huge profit sef. Henceforth there may be no one day warranty on all my items except for..... I have sold new 40a epever to someone he swapped it and I didn't fall the sky. Out of 5 transactions and one went bad. Sorry to those who I have offended but this boy voided the warranty on the battery. Thanks

You see, despite all everyone has said, you still stand on your point as being holy and right, stop being foolish!!!
You are really an annoying kid. Don't bring up thrash here idiot...
If you want peace, I didn't void any warranty, people here can judge from the whatsapp convos.
I stated it categorically that you never mentioned solar before purchase, it was after purchase.
130k is down intact and I need 2 brand new Mercury Batteries as agreed.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshomo12:
Solar 101
1. Never give warranty on used batteries( as in never!) even if they have solar panels.
2. Never use ur thinking for a buyer( he wants head, don't think of arms,body and legs) give him head. He knows the reason for requesting for that specifically.
3. Don't sell used items and believe in ur mind u are smart, client might be smarter than u re( u don't know their background).
4. Never let a transaction degenerate to this level(client coming to complain online). You may never know the amount of people viewing this world wide( since we re in a www. age).
Some or most would have formed their opinion(s) about u. You would not be there to defend urslf.

Whenever I install solar for people and they insist on used batteries, I always tell them to buy it by themselves! I will never check the batteries health. Once it gives me 12v and above. I just install and take my leave. I also tell them not to call me if and when they are not getting good results from the batteries.
I have a telecom Eng as a friend, he as begged me many times to push their batteries to my clients, I told him No. It's not u they will drag, na me now.

Well, help tell him... If issues never arise, you wouldn't know the true color of people. I stopped dealing with frankie and he never for once disrespected me for that, he even apologised and defended his actions here on NL. I chose this idiot next and you can read him calling me a "boy" ... this untrained kid.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshomo12:
Solar 101

wise words, in addition to the others. Juo made some errors in the transaction.
sending a panle he tot was beta suited to the client, and not spelling out the waranty terms in black and white b4 the deal was consumated as per the battery....

thats the problem small business face. they dont hv laid down procedures and checklists.
when i bought an epsolar cc from kiekie, he siad the item has waranty, the deal when consumated...then in the course of our discussion afterwards i opened up that i dont hv a lighening prtotector....that was when he said the waranty is hinged on my hving a lightening protector...
so it wud hv been a mess if per chance the CC went bad 2 or 3 days after our discussion....he would insist on not honoring the waranty, when he iddnt state it prior to the purchase.

to all sellers, i know you would grow big some day, pls ensure you write stuff down, have a checklist you go tru prior to any sale etc. in the bible its recorded that even God writes things down/has books.

another thing, i dont understand why someone would buy a toks flooded battery for 70k, when a brand new one is 100k/90k.
waranty on a brand new flooded battery is even worrisome..as so many things could go wrong due to user ignorance/error...that establishing a genuie waranty claim would be iffy........from topping up with tapwater/fake distilled water, undercharging/wrong charging algorithm, running down frequently..leaving for wks in an uncharged state etc....
truth be told..if am a small time flooded battery vendor like kiekie n co..i would find it immensely difficult and draining sorting out waranty issues on same battery grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
earthrealm:

sending a panle he tot was beta suited to the client, and not spelling out the waranty terms in black and white b4 the deal was consumated as per the battery....

thats the problem small business face. they dont hv laid down procedures and checklists.
when i bought an epsolar cc from kiekie, he siad the item has waranty, the deal when consumated...then in the course of our discussion afterwards i opened up that i dont hv a lighening prtotector....that was when he said the waranty is hinged on my hving a lightening protector...
so it wud hv been a mess if per chance the CC went bad 2 or 3 days after our discussion....he would insist on not honoring the waranty, when he iddnt state it prior to the purchase.

to all sellers, i know you would grow big some day, pls ensure you write stuff down, have a checklist you go tru prior to any sale etc. in the bible its recorded that even God writes things down/has books.

another thing, i dont understand why someone would buy a toks flooded battery for 70k, when a brand new one is 100k/90k.
waranty on a brand new flooded battery is even worrisome..as so many things could go wrong due to user ignorance/error...that establishing a genuie waranty claim would be iffy........from topping up with tapwater/fake distilled water, undercharging/wrong charging algorithm, running down frequently..leaving for wks in an uncharged state etc....
truth be told..if am a small time flooded battery vendor like kiekie n co..i would find it immensely difficult and draining sorting out waranty issues on same battery grin grin grin grin

lol sorry sir, it's not flooded. it's SLA
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
See the thing calling someone a boy...
Old man you are isn't it?? You sure have a place among my younger siblings if I check. #thrash

Alaye, just replace my battery based on agreement abeg!
I know you'll be telling yourself right now that when he's done shouting, I'll continue to sell my products.
But I won't want to tell you the repercussion... so let's do the deal. 130k waiting for you.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
earthrealm:

Haha its not always easy Bro.. We know what we face most times & that's actually the main reason Mercury / Coscharis stopped bringing in those flooded specs due to enough worrisome feedback from customers et resellers . USA J185P trojan was modified to stronger cells"J200RE" etc but I was hoping they put easy top up refill hose-kits like Trojan IND 6v . On the ep solar issue ,most companies just import Ep solar mppt without spare panels or repair kits from China . Individual importers sell them in cartons and don't give a single warranty . I have very few brands that gives warranty on mppt like Gennex , Prag and few hybrid inverters so far as its not surge/thunder strike issues or burnt-blown boards .. Most have met with me 1 on 1 and I must say , I am an easy going person . . I started with good character years ago with upright publicity on sales n prices in this forum for people willing to patronise. I still remain very loyal to my numerous clients in diaspora ! Wishing you all longer life, more money & good health.. God bless you all !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshomo12:
Solar 101

Good points .. A good client here who patronised me years ago when I was still into sales of fairly new telecomm batteries and had no issues whatsoever was "Hisenjos" from Jos. I later soft pedaled due to issues arising when you least expected especially with some troublesome telecom brands . it was never easy as fairly new is just a game/biz of serious luck. I dabbled into sales of used full river batteries few years ago and had no single complaint , rather most called me for more till date and I praised God .
Less I forget, I will put up sales of few 300w poly solar panels for sales soon smiley.. Stay tuned !!!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
^^ The astute businessman tongue tongue tongue
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
viperVIP:
See the thing calling someone a boy...
Old man you are isn't it?? You sure have a place among my younger siblings if I check. #thrash

Alaye, just replace my battery based on agreement abeg!
I know you'll be telling yourself right now that when he's done shouting, I'll continue to sell my products.
But I won't want to tell you the repercussion... so let's do the deal. 130k waiting for you.

WHY SO SAVAGE ?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
makavele:

WHY SO SAVAGE ?

i take am resemble U tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
kiekie1:

Good points .. A good client here who patronised me years ago when I was still into sales of fairly new telecomm batteries and had no issues whatsoever was "Hisenjos" from Jos. I later soft pedaled due to issues arising when you least expected especially with some troublesome telecom brands . it was never easy as fairly new is just a game/biz of serious luck. I dabbled into sales of used full river batteries few years ago and had no single complaint , rather most called me for more till date and I praised God .
Less I forget, I will put up sales of few 300w poly solar panels for sales soon smiley.. Stay tuned !!!

one can be very luck most times. I later link just one client with my friend(after serious begging), I stayed out of their deal. up to 2years now, the batteries are still good. I told him he was very lucky, cos I no want stories that touch!

Note: 80K for used SLA battery, how much be new one self? I saw a guy bought 4 200ah at 89k each, somewhere in IB.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
viperVIP:

You see, despite all everyone has said, you still stand on your point as being holy and right, stop being foolish!!!
You are really an annoying kid. Don't bring up thrash here idiot...
If you want peace, I didn't void any warranty, people here can judge from the whatsapp convos.
I stated it categorically that you never mentioned solar before purchase, it was after purchase.
130k is down intact and I need 2 brand new Mercury Batteries as agreed.

@viperVIP Pls, this issue can be resolved without name calling. I know how you will be feeling right now, u have a client that's not happy with u(the pressure alone can make one go mad).

@JUO mistakes have been made, how do we resolve this issue pls! No need to call him a boy fa! most of us are males here, so including u mixed join is a boy (except me I be manboy).

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshomo12:

one can be very luck most times. I later link just one client with my friend(after serious begging), I stayed out of their deal. up to 2years now, the batteries are still good. I told him he was very lucky, cos I no want stories that touch!

Note: 80K for used SLA battery, how much be new one self? I saw a guy bought 4 200ah at 89k each, somewhere in IB.

Well, it was 70k and this is how he gave the warranty.
He said he has some sets for 50k or so with 3 months warranty.
and this one is 70k last with 6 months warranty that if there is any problem, he will replace it for sure.
I wish i have the chat excerpts for this particular convo, he boasted alot about the battery.
so why he's dodging this now I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oga stop damaging people's brand with your incorrect analysis. Coscharis stopped bringing the indian flooded tubular battery because of logistics. They spent quite an amount on manpower to fill the batteries with electrolyte. The batteries are brought into the country without electrolyte.
They fill them and charge with a generator most times. who bears the cost? Customers who bought the batteries in its dry state fill them up wit the wrong electrolyte and also do not charge them properly hence the complaints. Too much ass licking on this thread. The sellers have taken over the space. Little wonder GeorgeD, richmon74 and other pioneers have reduce their interactions here. Guys when people are wrong they are wrong
kiekie1:

Haha its not always easy Bro.. We know what we face most times & that's actually the main reason Mercury / Coscharis stopped bringing in those flooded specs due to enough worrisome feedback from customers et resellers . USA J185P trojan was modified to stronger cells"J200RE" etc but I was hoping they put easy top up refill hose-kits like Trojan IND 6v . On the ep solar issue ,most companies just import Ep solar mppt without spare panels or repair kits from China . Individual importers sell them in cartons and don't give a single warranty . I have very few brands that gives warranty on mppt like Gennex , Prag and few hybrid inverters so far as its not surge/thunder strike issues or burnt-blown boards .. Most have met with me 1 on 1 and I must say , I am an easy going person . . I started with good character years ago with upright publicity on sales n prices in this forum for people willing to patronise. I still remain very loyal to my numerous clients in diaspora ! Wishing you all longer life, more money & good health.. God bless you all !!!

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na wa o...
Juo tone down the "boy" thing, it smacks of arrogance and condescension.

Reach out to Viper and resolve this matter speedily baba. The real value of a customer is the potential future sales/earnings.

This is already looking messy, don't let it deteriorate any further.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why do people keep mentioning the vulgar term ass-licking? How does this even relate? I have a feeling people have things in mind but waiting for the slightest opportunity to vent. People may have reduced their interactions cos they are busy. If someone said something that you think is wrong then give the correct version without insinuations. I am.beginning to see a pattern!
teamman:
Oga stop damaging people's brand with your incorrect analysis. Coscharis stopped bringing the indian flooded tubular battery because of logistics. They spent quite an amount on manpower to fill the batteries with electrolyte. The batteries are brought into the country without electrolyte.
They fill them and charge with a generator most times. who bears the cost? Customers who bought the batteries in its dry state fill them up wit the wrong electrolyte and also do not charge them properly hence the complaints. Too much ass licking on this thread. The sellers have taken over the space. Little wonder GeorgeD, richmon74 and other pioneers have reduce their interactions here. Guys when people are wrong they are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
teamman:

Go through my write up thoroughly.. I do not really know your point as am a dealer with Mercury ! Richmond is fully around and chose to observe.George comments when he feels like.. We ain't newbies here or asslickers as you quoted.. I only mentioned a reason why mercury flooded went out of market.. Mercury wasn't the only brand that refills with electrolyte, Genus, luminous & Nexus also refills too.. I do not type what I do not know as Awps Mr Chris will also tell you am an insider in Coscharis company. Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
what pattern if l may ask. It is what it is sir
DMerciful:
Why do people keep mentioning the vulgar term ass-licking? How does this even relate? I have a feeling people have things in mind but waiting for the slightest opportunity to vent. People may have reduced their interactions cos they are busy. If someone said something that you think is wrong then give the correct version without insinuations. I am.beginning to see a pattern!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
DMerciful:

Yes exactly , it makes no atom of sense especially when we have enlightened people/ elites in this noble forum .. George & Richmond are all active and mobile numbers reachable. If you don't feel like typing , you can turn to an observer or discreet member .. He woukd have taken time to go through forum history and observe old members or why Richmond chose to keep quiet instead of making baseless points-assertions !

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
So who is the newbie? Oga insider, my assertions are based on facts not story telling. I dont know you from adam so calm down. I have said the truth and l will let coschairs know what you are saying about their brand.
kiekie1:

Go through my write up thoroughly.. I do not really know your point as am a dealer with Mercury ! Richmond is fully around and chose to observe.George comments when he feels like.. We ain't newbies here or asslickers as you quoted.. I only mentioned few reasons why mercury flooded went out of market.. Mercury wasn't the only brand that refills with electrolyte, Genus & Nexus refills too.. I do not type what I do not know as Awps Mr Chris will also tell you am an insider in Coscharis company. Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Now you have crossed the line . Its you idiots that spoil this thread with your useless service. Deal with people with intergrity thats all we asked for. Telling me l make no atom of sense is degrading slowpoke. I make no sense because your brain is dead. Learn to upgraded yourself SOLAR TRADER
kiekie1:

Yes exactly , it makes no atom of sense especially when we have enlightened people/ elites in this noble forum .. George & Richmond are all active and mobile numbers reachable. If you don't feel like typing , you can turn to an observer or discreet member .. He woukd have taken time to go through forum history and observe old members or why Richmond chose to keep quiet instead of making baseless points-assertions !

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Their brand and they stopped bringing it for whatever reason? If they care about that brand they wouldn't stop bringing it.
teamman:
So who is the newbie? Oga insider, my assertions are based on facts not story telling. I dont know you from adam so calm down. I have said the truth and l will let coschairs know what you are saying about their brand.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamman(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oga the logistics involved was too much for them to bear.
DMerciful:
Their brand and they stopped bringing it for whatever reason? If they care about that brand they wouldn't stop bringing it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
I understand you my friend. I am saying for beautiful reasons they have given up on that brand
teamman:
Oga the logistics involved was too much for them to bear.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
DMerciful:
I understand you my friend. I am saying for beautiful reasons they have given up on that brand

Nice point Bro.. You knew he had personal issues at 1st with his comments ... Only kids throw tantrums ! Let him be OK !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1707) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: desiji, Valentinooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.