Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2049577 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dezo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Its because of issues like this i always prefer driving down and buying from registered companies with warranties (Aedunamis prag etc)and not resellers. When dealing with resellers on this forum if you are not a known person in this solar section just pray you dont have issues with goods bought, if you do, all 'known' persons will always back the reseller. Bought an inverter recently from a known reseller here and it never even worked for a minute. I just jejely asked for his repair guy and bore the cost. Life goes on..

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
chris81964:

Thank you my brother. We are all learners. There are two batteries. We have a 48V inverter. 10kwh. Victron allows up to 90%. We will program 80%.
We ran into a challenge at the installation. Client has a 3 phase Siemens automated electrical panel. It has 3 phase coming in and out. We are in communications with the Italian firm that installed it. If they are unable to allow a single phase connection we will have two do a three phase solution. The client is aware and waiting for an update. We will post pictures once we complete the job.
I appreciate you. Have an awesome weekend

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
dezo:
Its because of issues like this i always prefer driving down and buying from registered companies with warranties (Aedunamis prag etc)and not resellers. When dealing with resellers on this forum if you are not a known person in this solar section just pray you dont have issues with goods bought, [b]if you do, all 'known' persons will always back the reseller. Bought an inverter recently from a known reseller here [/b]and it never even worked for a minute. I just jejely asked for his repair guy and bore the cost. Life goes on..

You couldn't have worded it any better.
More like a "solar caucus" . . .
Instead of sitting on the fence; they would all back the "known individual"
as if the fools are on his payroll.

Rubbish angry angry angry

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
dezo:
Its because of issues like this i always prefer driving down and buying from registered companies with warranties (Aedunamis prag etc)and not resellers. When dealing with resellers on this forum if you are not a known person in this solar section just pray you dont have issues with goods bought, if you do, all 'known' persons will always back the reseller. Bought an inverter recently from a known reseller here and it never even worked for a minute. I just jejely asked for his repair guy and bore the cost. Life goes on..

I can only speak for myself not anyone. I don't get what is meant by known person. Regarding the Juo matter, I reached out to him back stage and to hear his side of the story. From all I got from all he told me is that according to him, the story is longer than what was stated here. There have less than cordial transaction history which raised lots of bad blood. He felt insulted choose not to respond. I have had dealings with Juo before where I got some used battery. 6 in all. 2 where not up to my requirement and Juo insist I return them. In fact he sent me the replacement (at his own cost) before I sent him the faulty batteries. The story here is uncharacteristic of my dealings with him. I do hope that when the blood cools he would come on here to say his own part of the story and most importantly so that both party can come to an acceptable agreement.

makavele:

You couldn't have worded it any better.
More like a "solar caucus" . . .
Instead of sitting on the fence; they would all back the "known individual"
as if the fools are on his payroll.

Rubbish angry angry angry

Yeye dey smell

It seems you can't open your mouth without using colourful language. Does it make you feel taller or that is just how you were brought up. Issues comes up all the time. Considering the amount of transactions that takes place on this forum back stage without issues its no surprise that once in a while problems comes up its part of life. What is important is how this things are resolved and handled. I am doing my bit to talk to the party I know back stage so that this matter can be put to rest. I am sure many on here are also doing same.

9 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jarkbauer: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please how much will it cost me to change the board of 1.5 kva luminous inverter?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why not ignore him? He is trying to be popular but this is not a celebrity thread
bigrovar:

I can only speak for myself not anyone. I don't get what is meant by known person. Regarding the Juo matter, I reached out to him back stage and to hear his side of the story. From all I got from all he told me is that according to him, the story is longer than what was stated here. There have less than cordial transaction history which raised lots of bad blood. He felt insulted choose not to respond. I have had dealings with Juo before where I got some used battery. 6 in all. 2 where not up to my requirement and Juo insist I return them. In fact he sent me the replacement (at his own cost) before I sent him the faulty batteries. The story here is uncharacteristic of my dealings with him. I do hope that when the blood cools he would come on here to say his own part of the story and most importantly so that both party can come to an acceptable agreement.

It seems you can't open your mouth without using colourful language. Does it make you feel taller or that is just how you were brought up. Issues comes up all the time. Considering the amount of transactions that takes place on this forum back stage without issues its no surprise that once in a while problems comes up its part of life. What is important is how this things are resolved and handled. I am doing my bit to talk to the party I know back stage so that this matter can be put to rest. I am sure many on here are also doing same.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
bigrovar:

well, if you want the whole story, I can tell it on here but I bet it, it will be worse than what you have known. Call Abu if you are interested in the real story, I informed him about everything before coming to call him out on here. I intentionally don't want to mention the last transaction that happened but I bet it, he won't tell you the true story because you are not involved all the way and I wasn't conferenced to tell you whatever he told you wasn't totally true. Let him speak out on here and let people judge.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
viperVIP:

well, if you want the whole story, I can tell it on here but I bet it, it will be worse than what you have known. Call Abu if you are interested in the real story, I informed him about everything before coming to call him out on here. I intentionally don't want to mention the last transaction that happened but I bet it, he won't tell you the true story because you are not involved all the way and I wasn't conferenced to tell you whatever he told you wasn't totally true. Let him speak out on here and let people judge.

or think about it

You called a seller to make purchase for 200w Brand New Sunshine Mono Panel and you received 305w Used Poly Panel.
How can the seller now convince you that he's trying to give you the best when he's not the user and you're the one paying your money.
JUO really pissed me off... This isn't our first transaction, so I wouldn't expect him to do that, that's absolutely wrong.
So if I react badly, does that mean I have lost on my earlier warranty deal

I am no fool afterall. Now the ball is in his court, he's acting like a kingkong... saying he doesn't want to talk, who should now talk? the person that I didn't buy from wth

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
DMerciful:
Why not ignore him? He is trying to be popular but this is not celebrity thread

Bigrovar is wiser than you are !
At least he has his reasons; but you my friend, a complete waste of genetic material

Badagry rat!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
viperVIP:

or think about it

You called a seller to make purchase for 200w Brand New Sunshine Mono Panel and you received 305w Used Poly Panel.
How can the seller now convince you that he's trying to give you the best when he's not the user and you're the one paying your money.
JUO really pissed me off... This isn't our first transaction, so I wouldn't expect him to do that, that's absolutely wrong.
So if I react badly, does that mean I have lost on my earlier warranty deal

I am no fool afterall. Now the ball is in his court, he's acting like a kingkong... saying he doesn't want to talk, who should now talk? the person that I didn't buy from wth

I have been in this position here too on this thread and some other threads.
They are just one-sided; one-minded demented fools
When I had an issue with Kiekie1; they all said the same thing . . that they believe Kiekie is getting back to me . .
they have transacted millions of naira with him, no issues blah blah blah . .
At the end of the day, I had to fix it myself to the last penny, not even 1 cent from KieKie as a sign of good business ethics.
I myself, happen to run businesses too and in some cases, I have had to refund clients after 3 months; when it was even evident the fault was from them. Why? Because I believe a customer will rant and shout and insult, it is my duty to keep him calm *as long as physical assault* hasn't taken place. A customer will always shout. Even people that have just a thousand naira call the banks and scream.
But in here it;s a different ball game altogether.
When lightening struck my inverter; zeestone was to come all the way to pick it up for repairs. Oh yes, that's a good businessman
He didn't even ask questions, or wanted to know if it was my fault or not.
So that's how the cookie crumbles.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mr Kiekie1 . . I am sorry to dig up issues, but they are for evidence sake . . .

I know we have both moved on and are friends now.

tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
viperVIP:

Let's have the whole story. A potential buyer or even JUO may learn from your story.

It obvious you guys are unable to reach a common ground. May be we can mediate after getting the full gist.

Warranty issue in Nigeria is a major problem because there's a disconnect in the supply chain (manufacturer-importer-distributor-retailer-consumer). Consequently, the retailer or consumer is left to bear the brunt.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
mank1234:

Let's have the whole story. A potential buyer or even JUO may learn from your story.

It obvious you guys are unable to reach a common ground. May be we can mediate after getting the full gist.

Warranty issue in Nigeria is a major problem because there's a disconnect in the supply chain (manufacturer-importer-distributor-retailer-consumer). Consequently, the retailer or consumer is left to bear the brunt.

I already brief the full story above. I got mad at him for sending me a different product compared to what I paid for and for that reason, he's mad and doesn't want to take responsibility for the batteries as earlier agreed. I can screenshot whatsapp conversations when matters get to that extent. so no one lies...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
viperVIP:

I already brief the full story above. I got mad at him for sending me a different product compared to what I paid for and for that reason, he's mad and doesn't want to take responsibility for the batteries as earlier agreed. I can screenshot whatsapp conversations when matters get to that extent. so no one lies...

Buy from people with brick and mortar shops. I had a nasty experience with him too. I paid for new batteries and he delivered used batteries and then denied that he sold me used batteries. The batteries had scratches and broken vents. I have actually blocked him on my whatsapp. He has no shame or scruples. Lesson learnt.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
viperVIP:

I've gone through all your post now.
Because of his silence I'll assume that all you posted is true.

JUO was wrong to have substituted your preference for another product without your consent. Customer reserve the right to his choice and his choice must be respected. You can only warn your customer of the consequences of taking an alternative choice. Customer wanted and paid for mono, he sent poly; customer wanted brand new, he convinced customer to get fairly used. Verdict: @JUO is guilty as charged.

Having agreed a remedial course of action mutually beneficial to all parties, JUO reneged after a rethink. This is contrary to business ethics. Verdict: @JUO is guilty as charged.

JUO refused to answer calls. It's possible he wasn't with his phone or he lost it. However, he has been online but choose not to respond. Guilty as charged.

If one has ever used this hallowed forum to advertise for his or her product, one should be ready to respond to and resolve issues that arises thereof in this forum. Citing anger or insult is not sufficient to renege on promises made. JUO has thus joined my blacklist of sellers I can never deal or recommend to someone to deal.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
makavele:

When I see stuffs like:

"I believe so so and so is working to answer you", "I believe so so so is reading this and is planning to resolve it"
"You should do this and that, so so and so is not like that"

Common, that's bullshit to the core.

A more reasonable approach would have been to call out the accused
to at least, defend himself, if not oppose the notion.

As a matter of fact, most people use this thread as a basis for making transactions with some posters.

So when a seller is called out privately, he should have responded;
not to talk of when he is called out publicly.

James Okeke is an "IPOD" (misspelling on purpose) and i know how they roll when it comes to business.

Keep shut please..... And stop saying trash... This thread is not a market place...

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Oga Chris. Kudos!!!

These are the kind of installs that make guys like us look like learners.

Such top range tech equipment deployed - how far can the client safely drain this 24v 200ah Lithium bank?

It seems you have prioritized ability to run larger day time loads over energy storage for evening to early morning use - I am inferring this from the Solar Array to battery storage ratio - at least 11kwh daily solar yield vs ~4.8kwh battery storage capacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhXNPDPr0lQ

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dam5reey:

Keep shut please..... And stop saying trash... This thread is not a market place...

Bingo, quiet please angry angry

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
mank1234:

I've gone through all your post now.
Because of his silence I'll assume that all you posted is true.

JUO was wrong to have substituted your preference for another product without your consent. Customer reserve the right to his choice and his choice must be respected. You can only warn your customer of the consequences of taking an alternative choice. Customer wanted and paid for mono, he sent poly; customer wanted brand new, he convinced customer to get fairly used. Verdict: @JUO is guilty as charged.

Having agreed a remedial course of action mutually beneficial to all parties, JUO reneged after a rethink. This is contrary to business ethics. Verdict: @JUO is guilty as charged.

JUO refused to answer calls. It's possible he wasn't with his phone or he lost it. However, he has been online but choose not to respond. Guilty as charged.

If one has ever used this hallowed forum to advertise for his or her product, one should be ready to respond to and resolve issues that arises thereof in this forum. Citing anger or insult is not sufficient to renege on promises made. JUO has thus joined my blacklist of sellers I can never deal or recommend to someone to deal.

God bless you my brother ! Glad to see a few of us
still stand for the truth !!!

How can you advertise on this forum, get customers here and then when issues arise, you
ask them to contact you privately.

Even on eBay customers post their complaints for everybody to see to make a decision before payment.

Thats all shades of “shadiness”

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jarkbauer: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please how much will it cost me to change the board of 1.5 kva luminous inverter?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
jarkbauer:

cc Kiekie1

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Thumbs up.
Lithium excites me. So much energy in a small space and light weight too.
chris81964:

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2018
@Kiekie1 can confirm that my refund doesn't take unto 24hrs
I sold two batteries to this boy about 4-5 months ago, after a while this boy complained that one of the batteries wasn't performing and i promised to replace it for him but he needs to pay part of the money since he is requesting for a new one and never kept the warranty agreement of adding solar to the setup and we concluded he should contact me whenever he has raised the money. even though he voided the agreement i still promised to replace it. that is for the battery case

Now the real issue (blackmail)
I sold the first cc to him, after a while he contacted me that someone took the cc that I should help him again and I said okay. he started paying the money bits by bits. he is using ups as inverter and i believe you all know what that means (nothing to charge the battery) i couldn't wait for him to complete the payment before sending him the cc although he later finished the payment and he was happy. few days later he contacted me again about panel and specifically requested for 200w mono coz he was using 180w mono, I said okay but kept complaining that phcn has gone for over 4 days. since he has started paying I sent him the panel hoping he will not runaway with my money. he wanted 200w but i felt sending him something higher at almost the same price will be better for him since is his personal use and with that the battery will charge faster. instead of 200w mono i sent him 305 poly original panel (almost new) and i told him there was a little a change meanwhile i never told him of any increment, I felt 305 poly will perform better than 200w mono ( but bad). he insisted on knowing the change i asked him to wait until he receives panel. my aim of not telling him about the increase in watts was to surprise him but foolish me. panel got to the destination 5 days (he finally paid up)without his knowledge only for me ask he said he has not received but later went to pick it up and that was when the issues started. the insult was too much for me so i requested for his account number for refund which i never received instead he requested for 10k refund and he will keep the panel or i come to his house and pickup the panel. all i got was insult instead of account number for refund. had to tell him that the cost of the 305w poly to him is 47k that if he is keeping the panel he needs to balance 5k and keep panel or send account for refund or still keep the panel or return it. account number never came insult continued i have no option than to ignor him the next thing i saw was battery transaction. the insult i received from him i have not receive it in the past 10 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2018
chris81964:

Buy from people with brick and mortar shops. I had a nasty experience with him too. I paid for new batteries and he delivered used batteries and then denied that he sold me used batteries. The batteries had scratches and broken vents. I have actually blocked him on my whatsapp. He has no shame or scruples. Lesson learnt.
you never told them you were refunded. i still have that respect for you as big bros and i believe others do too

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2018
chris81964:

Touch of quality!
I still remember ur advise when I won ur flexmax 60A " Don't compromise on quality!"

Nice clip from you as usual.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dezo(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2018
chris81964:

BRICK AND MORTAR. Very important point!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2018
JUO:
I sold two batteries to this boy about 4-5 months ago, after a while this boy complained that one of the batteries wasn't performing and i promised to replace it for him but he needs to pay part of the money since he is requesting for a new one and never kept the warranty agreement of adding solar to the setup and we concluded he should contact me whenever he has raised the money. even though he voided the agreement i still promised to replace it. that is for the battery case

I sold the first cc to him, after a while he contacted me that someone took the cc that I should help him again and I said okay. he started paying the money bits by bits. he is using ups as inverter and i believe you all know what that means (nothing to charge the battery) i couldn't wait for him to complete the payment before sending him the cc although he later finished the payment and he was happy. few days later he contacted me again about panel and specifically requested for 200w mono coz he was using 180w mono, I said okay but kept complaining that phcn has gone for over 4 days. since he has started paying I sent him the panel hoping he will not runaway with my money. he wanted 200w but i felt sending him something higher at almost the same price will be better for him since is his personal use and with that the battery will charge faster. instead of 200w mono i sent him 305 poly original panel (almost new) and i told him there was a little a change meanwhile i never told him of any increment, I felt 305 poly will perform better than 200w mono ( but bad). he insisted on knowing the change i asked him to wait until he receives panel. my aim of not telling him about the increase in watts was to surprise him but foolish me. panel got to the destination 5 days (he finally paid up)without his knowledge only for me ask he said he has not received but later went to pick it up and that was when the issues started. the insult was too much for me so i requested for his account number for refund which i never received instead he requested for 10k refund and he will keep the panel or i come to his house and pickup the panel. all i got was insult instead of account number for refund. had to tell him that the cost of the 305w poly to him is 47k that if he is keeping the panel he needs to balance 5k and keep panel or send account for refund or still keep the panel or return it. account number never came insult continued i have no option than to ignor him the next thing i saw was battery transaction. the insult i received from him i have not receive it in the past 10 years

Insult is only insult if you take it to be so. If your story is true, his actions was out of frustration and often what he needs from you is empathy even if you don't end up meeting his request. Blocking him is what made the issue escalate to this point.

Nothing is agreed if it's not written. For me, I always ensure my agreement is in text or whatsapp message. No denial afterwards. By ignoring his complaint here, you have unwittingly put yourself in bad light. So many people come to this thread. They have no knowledge of what transpired at the background but would easily judge base on what they see here (I inclusive). You have contributed so much to this thread to be dragged into the mud.

Call that guy and resolve any issue you have with him and have him report back here that you guys have settled.
Reputation, confidence and trust once damaged is hard to regain.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
You were wrong to have sent him a different panel from what he paid for even with whatever good intention you might have. And I also expect him to have accepted the refund given what has happened, I wonder why he did not. For me this is a small issue that spiralled out of control.
And I will advice you forget about insults, it's normal when dealing with the public... do u know how much insult The President is facing? Even in this forum we have a guy that throws insult like kilode. Kindly resolve this with him and restore everything back to base
JUO:

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2018
chris81964:

It's seems many people have been burnt by this sellers on this forum. What u suggested is true. I bought 3 time switch from one of this guy's on the forum. Only to discover one was faulty. After all the phone calls about the faulty time switch, the only response I got was no be manufacture the thing. Do you know how many things I have imported I don't have time for such. Well I don't blame the big time importer, I blame myself for contacting a faceless person on the forum then sending me to pick up the items from a shop that the occupants did not know him. No brick and mortar shop sellers are plenty on this forum.. Beware...

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2018
HOW TO CLEAN SOLAR PANELS

Solar panels are generally self cleaning, but in particularly dry areas or where panel tilt is minimal, dust and other substances such as bird droppings can build up over time and impact on the amount electricity generated by a module. Grime and bird poop doesn’t need to cover an entire panel to have an effect. This is where cleaning solar panels may have to be done. And for the longer term, you may be asking “how often to replace a solar panel?”

Cleaning solar panels

Tips for cleaning solar panels glass
Safety first for cleaning solar panels – follow the procedure in your manual for shutting down the system before commencing cleaning.

For safety reasons, it’s also wise to clean your panels from the ground if possible. A good quality soft brush and a squeegee with a plastic blade on one side and a cloth covered sponge on the other coupled with a long extension can make for the perfect tools allowing you to stay on the ground. Use a hose with a suitable nozzle to allow the stream of water to reach the panels.

NOTE: If cleaning your panels from the ground is not possible, do not attempt to access your rooftop unless you have the appropriate safety equipment and training. If you don’t; hire a suitably qualified professional instead.

Clean your solar panels on an overcast day, early in the morning or in the evening. If the sun is beating down on the panels, any water used can quickly evaporate and dirt will become smeared.

Early morning can be a particularly good time for cleaning as dew that has settled on the panels overnight will likely have softened grime; meaning you’ll need to use less water and less energy to clean your solar panels.

If the panels are dry, before tackling the modules with water, brush off any loose materials first – this will make cleaning easier and faster.

Don’t use metal objects or harsh abrasive products for removing caked on materials – scratching the glass on a solar panel can affect its performance as scratches will cast shadows. Avoid using detergents if possible as these may streak the glass of the panel. Use of abrasive powders also risks scratching the panels.

Given the nature of good quality solar panel glass, clean water and a little scrubbing with a coarse cloth covered sponge or soft brush should remove the most stubborn grime. Plastic scourers may also be used.

If your mains-supplied water is hard (mineral-rich) and rainwater is available; use that as a final rinse; then squeegee dry. If hard water is all you have, just be sure to squeegee well as mineral-ladened water can form deposits on glass as it dries.

Dealing with oily stains
Oily stains can occur in some installation scenarios, such as if you live near an airport and are under a flight path or if you live adjacent to and downwind of a major roadway frequented by trucks. If oily stains start appearing on your panels; isopropyl alcohol can be used as a spot-cleaning substance..

The final word on solar panel cleaning
The old saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” applies – in most residential installation scenarios, cleaning solar panels just isn’t worth the bother – or the potential danger if accessing your rooftop. Unless dirt is clearly visible or performance is noticeably impacted; simply let nature do the job for you – just as it does in creating solar power .

How often to replace a solar panel?

“How often to replace a solar panel?” is a question you may ask when purchasing a system, or even after several years of ownership. So, how long will a solar panel last? Most of our high quality solar panels(Canadian solar, solar world, Lorentz, Yachi , Jinko etc) have up to 25 years performance guarantee, and it is expected that a lifetime of 40 years is possible. Note, this dosnt apply to substandard solar panels . Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
No brick and mortar shop. BEWARE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1684) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: walexsos, Penuelseun(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.