Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) (57638 Views)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
DrogoG:

Take your village mironic ignorant thought somewhere else!!
We are in 2017 not 1702!

I don't think they know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by kingNovak: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Xaddy:

This is Africa? Really? Which continent did these girls copy this from?
Adam and Eve
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok. Some Nigerian women; and some Nigerian men as well. No need to eat me raw this rainy Friday morning grin
@Tahrah, @pocohantas
Okay.smiley
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by ebonflexy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
slawomir:
All these flat back side. See that other girl breast weak and flat like dog tongue. Oh sorry I mean falling heroes
I see no reasonable back side here. I ran down here to see if I can grab one but am disappointed
So let me just Stick with my mama for now
Utill I meet a girl whose back side is bigger than that of this my mama

Is that your mum for real?
Gimme her number. I want to ask her if she's gotten her ass ate before.

All clean big black asses need to experience some tongue
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
see as big belle full everywhere..
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
And again, may I ask: what should women wear at the beach (if not swimsuit)?!

Obviously, you are not a Nigerian. It is only here I've seen people go to beaches with Jean, long-sleeve shirt, sneakers and even boots shocked.
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by PStacks(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
CastedDude:
A lady has got herself trending online after sharing photos from her Bachelorette party. The soon-to be-bride and her female squad flaunted their backsides as they posed in swimsuit for a photo-session on a beach ahead of her wedding to her longtime boyfriend come August. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/soon-bride-friends-flaunt-bums-rocking-swimsuits-photos.html

i just pray no be mammy water this my guy wan marry so oo
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

Obviously, you are not a Nigerian. It is only here I've seen people go to beaches with Jean, long-sleeve shirt, sneakers and even boots shocked.

Oh yeah i have seen it too, but i thought it was because the majority don't know how to swim...
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
kingNovak:
lol.......bro u know I'm right... I'm not saying its a sign of infidelity, but the rate at which our women copy everything that American women do is alarming. A few years back they said chubby is ugly. So our women started starving themselves to look slim.. Now, Americans have had and change of mind and accepted that big nyansh is sexy after all, our women are now buying butt pad or whatever....We are Africans..
yes I understand your valid point about preserving our culture however my original post was about infidelity ....

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Nneka07: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Sophisticated oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.