Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (43538 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by axcerin: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Wife-to-be and her 6 bridesmaids slays in sexy swimsuit for her bachelorette.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/pretty-bride-and-her-6-bridesmaids-slays-in-sexy-swimsuit

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by axcerin: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by axcerin: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Sexy

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by MrPlato(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2018

Which Church Is She Wedding?

After Showing The World All These, she's Still going To Wear a Wedding Gown And Climb the Altar of God. Bloody Hypocrite!

Oloshos in The House Of The Lord

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Fats and oil

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by SageTravels: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
I want a strong, independent, confident, little matured, beautiful nature from inside and little attractive (good looking) kind of a girl who will always support me during my bad times. She should value me more as a person and not value me as a price. She should be a good cook and ambitious in life and not at all undeceive about what to do. Virgin or No virgin accepted. Brain over Beauty.

Modified

The don quote me tire. too many demand. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Roodez(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Na wa o, I wish I can ban the mod that push this to fp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by okotv(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
too fat

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Has op not been to the beach before?These are life guards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
7 of dem r 2mnths pregnant

13 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
mami wota no dey hide again dis days ....

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
MrPlato:

After Showing The World All These, she's Still going To Wear a Wedding Gown And Climb the Altar of God. Bloody Hypocrite!

None of her private parts are exposed in these pics. As swimsuits go, these are rather tame.

Congrats on keeping your virginity this long.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Liveair: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Black man needs a total factory RESET.
Must everything be copied?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by hardeyinkah45(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
May God help d boy in town now dat hav never been married. ........

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Nawa o i wonder how 10 years time would be, everything is just sexualized.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
MrPlato:

I doubt that she is wedding in a Nigerian church.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
omo, see fresh meat. this ladies are full and healthy for man's consumption.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by haconjy(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Hhh
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by puyol005(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
See their tum tum Belle like 7 O' clock news

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
I just haven't seen reasons to change my mind.

Babymama is the best option for now

8 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
only if she knows the meaning of that sign
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by maestroferdi: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Fat Group of Companies...

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Someday soon, some girls will slay in the nude for wedding photo shoot. We are getting there gradually. Iranu radarada!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] cry slay for where
I only see plasmolysed breastss and expired thighs.. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
orobo to bad o
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
SageTravels:
I want a strong, independent, confident, little matured, beautiful nature from inside and little attractive (good looking) kind of a girl who will always support me during my bad times. She should value me more as a person and not value me as a price. She should be a good cook and ambitious in life and not at all undeceive about what to do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Looking kool
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by xtravanganza: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
MrPlato:

I don't know about your God but the God I'm serving will not let me wear suit to the pool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.