Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Smell Rotten Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Smell Rotten Fish (1609 Views)

Why Does The Virgina Smell / Why Your Toto No Go Smell! / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ok, I met this Girl on fb haven't talked about relationship yet but we've been behaving like we're dating. Had 2 dates already, I've bought "in Nigeria's Currency" more than 5000 Naira worth of credit and to be fair she's called me like more than that amount, Had sex with her already also.

But here's where the headache is, We had sex after she told me that she needed some money "in Nigeria's Currency" about 30k shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked for her Mum's Medical fees cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now here's a girl that has been bragging about her background and stuff, it was so surprising when she asked BUT i used the opportunity for myself because i felt she was just trying to Rip me. I accepted that i'd be giving the cash to her the next day and requested she come around and she did, It was like the thought of getting the Cash got the best of her, she gave in to my advances and the rest is now History, So the next day she called, i told her i'd be calling and i didn't call back till yesterday when she called and was so cool and Matured about the disappointment cheesy cheesy, She requested that we meet tomorrow again, Ol'boy Fear wan kill me die, Anyway i never gave her assurance that we'd be meeting as the investigative part of me is sensing sumtin fishy, Guys what do u think
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by VGA: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
Bleep her pussy
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by Spyker: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
I think your post makes no sense at all. You want our opinion in what aspect. Do you think we are kids or juvenile that you are telling us shit.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by 3ndy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
well that's smthg tough,
anyway couldn't u just go barehanded and ask her wat her intentions are with u
tell her that u don't mind in helping her mum but u wanna be sure if she goes out with u just for d assurance of the money,
although i see no reason y u ask sm1 else 4 money when there's a bank,
i'm fund of hearing pple saying that girls date men for money and men date girls for tits and money,
that's awful, **bleah** **yulk***
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
@VGA, yea everybody would like to bleep but she can't be that cool , something is fishy

@ 3ndy , interesting perception from a girl, The money thing can really be a turn off. So why will she act so cool after the disappointment
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by cantell(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Poster,
Bros, don't start what you can't finsh.
It'll always end the wrong way.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by googles: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]where is the fish na??

bring it let me see if its truly rott'n  tongue[/size]
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by Duniverse(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
What are you expecting to hear? She they train you to be her maga, before you know now she will come up with another format.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ cantell , You can say that again, lol @ Googles, You are a lady, what do u think her plans might be??

@ Duniverse , hahahahaha if that's her Plan, then i've got no reason to fear as any bill that is out of proportion will be immediately thrown to the trash where it belongs, What do some girls take us for self I think she might have another plan up her sleeves lol
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by yme1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
andysnoopy:

Ok, I met this Girl on fb haven't talked about relationship yet but we've been behaving like we're dating. Had 2 dates already, I've bought "in Nigeria's Currency" more than 5000 Naira worth of credit and to be fair she's called me like more than that amount, Had intimacy with her already also.

But here's where the headache is, We had intimacy after she told me that she needed some money "in Nigeria's Currency" about 30k shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked for her Mum's Medical fees cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now here's a girl that has been bragging about her background and stuff, it was so surprising when she asked BUT i used the opportunity for myself because i felt she was just trying to Rip me. I accepted that i'd be giving the cash to her the next day and requested she come around and she did, It was like the thought of getting the Cash got the best of her, she gave in to my advances and the rest is now History, So the next day she called, i told her i'd be calling and i didn't call back till yesterday when she called and was so cool and Matured about the disappointment cheesy cheesy, She requested that we meet tomorrow again, Ol'boy Fear wan kill me die, Anyway i never gave her assurance that we'd be meeting as the investigative part of me is sensing sumtin fishy, Guys what do u think
u dey ooooooooo at the bolded words
anyway i think she wanna prove to you somehow that u aint hard
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by googles: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]okay now seriously since there is no fish  cheesy

i think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. . . hear wat she has to say this time
if she bills you again, brotha tell her straight wats on your mind
and get it over with  wink[/size]
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
What she wants to say?? Mmm,  Interesting!!!!  I hope u can be trusted on this Googles?? I hold u in high esteem so make u no fall my hand.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by yme1(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
andysnoopy:

What she wants to say?? Mmm,  Interesting!!!!  I hope u can be trusted on this Googles?? I hold u in high esteem so make u no fall my hand.
just be careful cause no babe will let you bleep her on a free slate
when she wants something from you
btw if you gat the cash just hand it to her undecided
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
this story is funny sha because she is expecting money which made her give you some now she wants to see you and you are scared instead of you to just call her out on all the things she braged about and tell her her story seems fishy. Anyway i'm sure you bragged about all the money you have too and now she has her hand out and you no wan pay.

If you like her why not take her shopping or something with the money you would have given her at least you will know where it went
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by MissyB1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
I'm so Dead! grin grin grin grin grin
One Day, monkey Go go market . . . . E no Go return. cheesy
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
In other words, I'm owing her Can she use that as a case against me if, for instance, i accepted, we had sex?
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by omega25red(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
shocked shocked i just did the conversion she asked you for $200 and you are actting up  shocked shocked big baller like you better give up the doe

you owe her nothing but you have to remember all the things you promised her before you both hooked up. Think back to all the big baller status you mentioned which is what made her come over to begin with. Now she put out for you and you gots to put out for her. who knows it might turn into a serious relationship grin grin
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by yme1(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2010
omega25red:

shocked shocked i just did the conversion she asked you for [b]$200 [/b]and you are actting up  shocked shocked big baller like you better give up the doe
LMAO grin grin grin death
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by 190: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2010
Is the girl so cheap
fcking you for just 30Geez

babes that i sleep with demand 150Geez and above

shikena~ angry angry
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by kokonets(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2010
Omo guy u fall ma hand o so u pay 30k just to bleep!!lol dat kan get u an entourage of babes na open ya eyes LWKMD!!
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
OMG!! Omega abeg no take laugh kill me here. Firstly, I'm not in your own part of the world that spends Dollars.  I'm a student in Ghana that Pays  3 times as much as the local so removing 200$ from my already tight plan will never be a good idea not to talk of spending it on a ripper. Like i said earlier, i didn't propose to her yet, in fact we just got cool talking on phone and i guess she had felt so free asking cos I've been buying her calling card whenever she asked. If any body did any bragging,it's her and not me.  And the idea of throwing her Bragging back to her is not needed yet as she's been sweet so far - which is quite suspicious- , BUT I won't waste a sec reminding her when she tries going all melodramatic on me. ,  LWKMD,

And Missy B & Y me,  abe make una stop laughing @ me,  what are the benefits of being a member here when you girls won't help a fellow bro with detail scope on how girls do their things,  abeg i dey wait una response
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by googles: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
andysnoopy:

What she wants to say?? Mmm,  Interesting!!!!  I hope u can be trusted on this Googles?? I hold u in high esteem so make u no fall my hand.

[size=13pt]ha me i no dey o
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
@190, It doesn't make your girls or you classier, it just makes you a bigger Mugu,  and i hope you haven't started paying yet??
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by daduke2k(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
Baby sup. @op, from ur story, u don knak am so i guess u gats pay 4 d toto wey u don collect.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by 190: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]ha me i no dey o
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
sweets why r they all lustin after u~

u go xplain later
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by zeal500: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
Poster dont think u r a super star, abi player or what point r u trying to show off

Just read ur post again
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ Zeal, Take your Low self Esteem somewhere else I beg,  What does being a superstar have to do with what i posted If your brain is working, you'll realize the girl fell for  her own intentions  and not my superstar nature.
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by richard69(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
@190, why are u fooling your self?
You get money?
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by TemiladeE1(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ post, you are cheap, how much is 30k? lipsrsealed
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by andysnoopy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
Do you have problem understanding For the umpteenth times, we're not dating yet as in she's not my GF as in i smell rotten fish in all of these, Geezzz!!!!!!
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by googles: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
190:

sweets why r they all lustin after u~

u go xplain later

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=3pt]they are all lusting after me cos i dey waka for nairaland naked  cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: I Smell Rotten Fish by VGA: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
Temilade£:

@ post, you are cheap, how much is 30k? When your mates are paying more than  #20,000 to watch Ay show with their babes embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Pall-bearer? / She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.