Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday (13260 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by nana(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
brb
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by CrazyMan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2007
lol
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by iykee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
welcome to relationships
forgot your birthday in just 10 months of dating when the love is still meant to be fresh and driving you crazy like "nmmaya"-wine i.e
by a year and six months she`ll forget ur name then
funny how she sent u a text on the same day and asking you to buy something for her?

o boy shine your eye, this your relationship looks like a one sided-buy buy for me thing?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by Ilduce2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
she's not really in2 u, Yet. so u still have a lot of work 2 do,
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday by galatico(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
It's a two way thing, it could be accidnetal maybe she forgot and at the same time it could that you are not important to her that she didn't borther about your birthday, she could have recall and just said to herself don't mind that nutty guy stuffs like that .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.