Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars (2380 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin she's a scammer.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by ojibole(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Very selfish chick...she should go and collect 1 car from her father's compound....that's if he has sef
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by PatriotTemidayo: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Its easy to spot a "HUNGRY GIRL".
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Guy dat kannot bwoy car for gwefwend is dat one bwoyfwend?...ehn thornapplecheesycheesy

Don't mind him. Chop and clean-mouth boyfriend but the girlfriend greedy sha. A whole car?
He isn't her husband yet nah.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
thornapple:

Don't mind him. Chop and clean-mouth boyfriend but the girlfriend greedy sha. A whole car?
He isn't her husband yet nah.
wetin u for dey ask be say...she go fit maintain the car? grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Ichietome: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
csandy:
If the guy can sponsor two trips to Dubai within 6months this year as he explained...need i remind you that a trip to dubia cost nothing less than 400k to and fro, including flight expenses, car rentals and whatever, let's say another 200k spent just for her shopping, twice in 6 months......we are talking about one million plus....he gives her allowances, pay her dstv bills, make her hair and do all sort.... Now let's get to real the matter, how come he can't get her a tokunbo car of just 300k to 400k naira, because I bet if he can do all that 400k tokunbo is just the tip of an iceberg..... He shud be able to finish what he started, she can't be shopping in Dubai and be dragging buses on the road.....
For me the guy is a liar, n wat he posted is not what really happened, he shud say what really happened and then I can comment on who really faulted...

You guys shud keep what happens with your spouse to yourself, stop faking it, stop telling the world what you do for each other, its no ones business, no one is doing anyone a favour in a relationship, its a mutual agreement, don't start what you can't finish.
Fish brain. Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by csandy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ichietome:

Fish brain. Olosho

Broke ass Nigga, u can't even comprehend what I just said....your type is the reason they say, if u want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.

U can't even afford a bicycle for yourself, more or less a car, ask me and I would lend you some money.....goathead
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some girls?really funny.

The sense of entitlement some girlfriends have still baffles me,i swear.

I had to re-read the article just to be sure she is not his wife. But at the end of the day i still blame the guy for everything.

I have repeatedly stated it on this forum,that guys,especially those that are on the comfortable side should not date liabilities.

Date a lady that is nearly to your level,your level or above your level.

And like i said the other time. Rule 101 on dating to a working class male.NEVER GO NEAR A STUDENT or an UNEMPLOYED FEMALE.

This guy is the cause of everything. A man that sponsored his girlfriend to Dubai,and also pays for her cable and changes her wardrobe,might as well just complete everything by giving her a car.

You're not far from the truth
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
She never loved him in the first place. The guy was just spoiling here with gifts that she got used to it so he should expect this from her. Although it's painful but there are many fishes in the river so that guy has to be summon courage and catch another. From this episode, he has learnt his lesson. When next he dates a lady, he shouldn't over pamper her because most ladies become too comfortable that they may label guys that does that as maga, mumus.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin u for dey ask be say...she go fit maintain the car? grin

Hahahahaha,
you know nah, her own will be to drive, bash, and destroy while the guy foots the bills for fueling and repairs for his inability to Zip up till marriage. Abi na lie.
E no suppose chop go free.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Ichietome: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
csandy:

Like ya mama
Gerout. Prostitute
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha,
you know nah, her own will be to drive, bash, and destroy while the guy foots the bills for fueling and repairs for his inability to Zip up till marriage. Abi na lie.
E no suppose chop go free.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Slay Queen Fakes Her Own Death In Makurdi To Gain Popularity / Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.