Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars (2372 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by talk2saintify(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
A heartbroken Guy has reached out to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin about the issue he just faced with his girlfriend, who of course is now an ex-girlfriend.

He shared with Joro, screenshot of the last conversation he had with his girlfriend.. where he revealed that she broke up with him all because he refused to give her one of his cars.

The young man disclosed that he has two cars, one of which he uses for work, while the other one is his personal car.. But then, his girlfriend who says she’s tired of jumping buses around Lagos asked him for one of his car, he refused of course, noting that the car was for “business”.

Rather hurt, the lady broke up with him.. This is someone who receives allowance from her boyfriend on a monthly basis.

He wrote;

“Hi bro joro, Am a recent follower of yours. My girlfriend has been on this car issue for a while now. She just broke up with me I think, because I don’t want to give her my 2nd car which I use for my factory work. Have tried to explain things. She introduced me to your blog so she will see this. Am tired joro. I swear! What is wrong with BRT for Gods sake? I give her allowance for her Hair, DStv and wardrobe. She has traveled to Dubai twice this year on me. All expenses on me. Am a great boyfriend but am thinking she’s trying to make me a fool. Please share this let me see public opinion. Am tired. I can’t even eat this night now”

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by HungerBAD: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some girls?really funny.

The sense of entitlement some girlfriends have still baffles me,i swear.

I had to re-read the article just to be sure she is not his wife. But at the end of the day i still blame the guy for everything.

I have repeatedly stated it on this forum,that guys,especially those that are on the comfortable side should not date liabilities.

Date a lady that is nearly to your level,your level or above your level.

And like i said the other time. Rule 101 on dating to a working class male.NEVER GO NEAR A STUDENT or an UNEMPLOYED FEMALE.

This guy is the cause of everything. A man that sponsored his girlfriend to Dubai,and also pays for her cable and changes her wardrobe,might as well just complete everything by giving her a car.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by talk2saintify(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why can't she request for car from her parents if bus is not her level or better still work hard and buy one for herself. I'm starting to blame you guys for enabling this disgusting entitlement mentality from these set of girls you're dating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Jostico: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Like say woman done finish for world ..water splash you, you break up. bro forget about her. you will get over it and she will get use to splashes now.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make she go meet her fada

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Jostico: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
sad The girl saw magga in him the boy saw love in him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by wtfcoded: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
That girl wicked n greedy biko sad angry
Ladies like that don't go well with me angry
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Jostico: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
takes monthly allowance from you plus company own, and still demanding a car from you. na juju?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by tosyne2much(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Seriously, any guy that cannot afford to buy a car for his girlfriend is not worthy to be called a "boyfriend"

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by ikp120(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:
Why can't she request for car from her parents if bus is not her level or better still work hard and buy one for herself. I'm starting to blame you guys for enabling this disgusting entitlement mentality from these set of girls you're dating
Babe, no be lie you talk.

Most of these guys are super stupid! They even put them on allowance and salary angry angry Especially that Rob Kardashian angry Such a worthless idiot!

The idiot was even bragging of buying that hoe a $250,000 jewelry.

May gold diggers continue to fall on them. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by mofeoluwadassah: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
so you are not happy she break up with you or what

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by mui4love(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think it's even better she showed her true color now,you need to thank God for that,I strongly believe that your OWN lady that will appreciate your efforts will surely come your way.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by dafeyankee: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:

Starting to like you.

Always on point.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by HungerBAD: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:

You are definitely different. Your husband is lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by VickyRotex(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
BF: "Raining Season will soon end"
GF: "What about the Sun"?
grin grin grin grin

And the guy is sad? angry Oya kukuma give her both cars and trek to work. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by HungerBAD: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:
grin grin grin grin

How are you today Vicky?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by queenitee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think the guy should be grateful she isn't his wife yet, I mean the girl is really lucky. You ain't even his wife yet. The way some girls think their boyfriend should be their ATM machine is annoying. Mehn what am seeing here is a very selfish girl.

You deserve better mister boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

How are you today Vicky?

I'm fine. Thank you. Yourself?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by HungerBAD: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm fine. Thank you. Yourself?

Doing good thanks.

Have been wanting to give a shout out to you for a while now.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Guy dat kannot bwoy car for gwefwend is dat one bwoyfwend?...ehn thornapplecheesycheesy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Doing good thanks.

Have been wanting to give a shout out to you for a while now.

Oh thank you! It's a pleasure! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Lionessza(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Clearly she wasn't dating him for love but for the benefits if this this incident was the cause of the break up. Or she could be the manipulative type , she sulks and throws tantrums like a kid and he comes crawling and begging her to come back by giving her what she wanted. If the latter is the case , I blame the guy for enabling it .

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Dotwillis1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
I like the guy. He's a no nonsense dude.
Arrogant girlfriend...she can't even beg for it

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Amarabae(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
She thought Relationship is a poverty alleviation program.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by dacovajnr: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:
grin grin grin grin

And the guy is sad? angry Oya kukuma give her both cars and trek to work. Smh angry
Smh undecided
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by chigoizie7(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol. I put extra 100 in the offering box to avoid such liabilities

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:

Who are u?..are u sure u are actually an original nairaland chic.??
So there are nairaland girls that have sense....wellcome ma...nice to meet you....
cinderella and the other ladies with fish brain will soon be here... brace urself for possible bashing that u are looking for husband that's why you are on the guy's side
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by VickyRotex(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Smh undecided

For who? angry
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by dacovajnr: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

For who? angry
not you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by csandy(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
If the guy can sponsor two trips to Dubai within 6months this year as he explained...need i remind you that a trip to dubia cost nothing less than 400k to and fro, including flight expenses, car rentals and whatever, let's say another 200k spent just for her shopping, twice in 6 months......we are talking about one million plus....he gives her allowances, pay her dstv bills, make her hair and do all sort.... Now let's get to real the matter, how come he can't get her a tokunbo car of just 300k to 400k naira, because I bet if he can do all that 400k tokunbo is just the tip of an iceberg..... He shud be able to finish what he started, she can't be shopping in Dubai and be dragging buses on the road.....
For me the guy is a liar, n wat he posted is not what really happened, he shud say what really happened and then I can comment on who really faulted...

You guys shud keep what happens with your spouse to yourself, stop faking it, stop telling the world what you do for each other, its no ones business, no one is doing anyone a favour in a relationship, its a mutual agreement, don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars by babeflenz(f): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Hian.. you have passed the level of taking brt and you cannot afford to buy yourself a car, you want to now pour your frustration on someone's son.
Some girls wahala pass them self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins / Ways And Manners In Which P*rn Is Difference From S*x In The Real World / My Wife’s Former Employer Violated Her,will I Find Out The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.