Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? (44940 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
K
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by fasterwell(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmm
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't even get the story. Plus all these messy drama tire me. Stupid women marrying useless men then come to nairaland to seek help? Please come and be going..

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
Gbam

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by CaptainGOOD: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Topestbilly(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
wink
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't even get the story. Plus all these messy drama tire me. Stupid women marrying useless men then come to nairaland to seek help? Please come and be going..
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is too messy! As a woman,I'm so heartbroken by this..Op, I pray God gives you the fortitude to handle this well....

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Gudfrie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy
That your husband sef........within one year of separation he has gotten a woman so close...my advise is just leave for now so ur husband would settle the issues within a space of time, den both families shud come together and agree to pave way for a new life

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Wristler: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Its your husband's ish.. ...And make sure you guys change apartment suddenly and earnestly

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by basictutor: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's your husband's plan. Trust me

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Phi001(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Advisors, the woman said all is well.

You can stop advising her now.

They made contact with the law, the encroacher packed out and the woman and her husband are living in their 'happily ever after'...

THE END!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's good you have realized your mistakes, because it's not the wish of God for us to be divorced, God that has started the reconciliatory process will surely finish it up.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Two things are involved, it is either your husband is a sissy that he cant drag that biitch's ass out of the house or that he isnt ready to bring you back into his life.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by ConcernedNL: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

Please advise me

Royalroy

For your safety and that of your child, vacate the premises, even if you succesdilky chase her out, she could still get people to attack. Your husband must deal with the situation before a set time, if he is unsucessful, my dear, you might have to move on.
When he was chopping a mad woman he didn't know, now the mad woman has hooked his neck.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Gaffass(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ur husband have to sort things out. What u need to do at the meantime is to leave.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by edeXede: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why do you want to reconcile with your husband? Please dont.. I love divorce embarassed

But if you wouldn't listen, then this is what to do to regain your home.

1) Organize some badoo to rape the shit out of the woman and make sure they film it while doing so.

2) Threaten her that you will upload the video on xxnx dot com if she doesn't leave your husband. I ll advise you still release it, dont want my vaseline to waste.

3) If after carrying the above options out and she still didn't go, JUST POUR ACID ON HER,thats the norms nowadays.. For the kingdom of God suffereth violence (complete the rest)

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Very sensitive issue that need to be handle with care.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by andyanders: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
fluxbush:
Madam, don't involve yourself in this matter. Yes,you will feel the temptation to defend your home but not this time. The person who brought her into the house should come and carry her out. For now, jejely go and stay elsewhere till your husband sorts himself out of this mess. After all if the tables were turned, your husband will never come to blows with the other guy for your matter. These days people kill for much less. Your life comes first biko.

As he made his bed,so shall he snore on it. Shikena.
Well spoken my sister.

Op, note that she is not a strange woman because you and your husband has given room to this issue hence her presence. Your husband brought her in. Therefore, she is not a stranger as you stated because ONLY your husband knows what she has told the lady before she moved in with him.

The issue op came here to even ask for advise is something she should have reasoned herself to know that staying under same roof with the lady is dangerous on her person. She should have made it clear to her husband that she cannot come back under same roof while he has not resolved to get the lady off his neck.

OP listen,if you continue to stay in that house, your life and that of your husband is in danger. She can decide to bath both of you with an acid and run away or decide to kill both of you.

Let your husband take legal means to get her out and after that, relocate to a different place as such a person can get armed robbers or hired assassins to kill both of you or your husband.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by zubyzion(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
my dear ifvu leave d house for her she will run ur hubby like no other don't run fight for ur family know wht is giving her dat much confidence to tell u trash days d only way u can fight it whether legit or dirty ur kid is worth it because he or she needs d father and u together
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by shilz(f): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Packing her things out of the house is nt the issue, since ur husband had to wait for u to threaten the woman out hope he wont start seeing her outside. Ur problem is with ur husband not the other woman, sit that man down talk sense into him, if possible call a serious family meeting. Sorry but u shouldnt be in such environment atleast for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by kense88: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.
From what you said, that lady can go any length to eliminate you. Trust me, your husband wouldn't do much to protect you. Forget about fighting for your home. Your baby needs you far more than the so called home. Nobody will look after the baby like you would do (even your so called husband) . If that man truly wants you and your baby, he would have gotten rid of the other lady. Just forget about the reconciliation and move on with your life for now, until the so called lady is completely out of his life. Don't worry or blame your self, for marriage to work both parties must play there role
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by zubyzion(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
my dear if u leave d house for her she will run ur hubby like no other don't run fight for ur family know wht is giving her dat much confidence to tell u trash days d only way u can fight it whether legit or dirty ur kid is worth it because he or she needs d father and u together
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by zubyzion(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
my dear if u leave d house for her she will run ur hubby like no other, don't run, fight for ur family know wht is giving her dat much confidence to tell u trash days d only way u can fight it whether legit or dirty ur kid is worth it because he or she needs d father and u together
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Bamz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
fluxbush:
Madam, don't involve yourself in this matter. Yes,you will feel the temptation to defend your home but not this time. The person who brought her into the house should come and carry her out. For now, jejely go and stay elsewhere till your husband sorts himself out of this mess. After all if the tables were turned, your husband will never come to blows with the other guy for your matter. These days people kill for much less. Your life comes first biko.

As he made his bed,so shall he snore on it. Shikena.

Oshe relationship advisor! wink
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by kense88: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
So police no dey your area to evict her out forcefully?where's your marriage certificate? Where are your parents? Where are your friends that attended your wedding to help you video as the police is evicting her out for future evidence. This is the time you need to wield your support system in full force.you don't use gentleman style to evict a desperate woman out.you use greater madness to chase out a lunatic

Don't mind those people saying leave the place for sometime o except you're personally tired of the marriage then you can walk but if you still want your marriage back you need to fight with EVERYTHING

there are wickedly desperate women everywhere that don't understand treating them like a lady the only language they understand is brutal force,drama,disgrace and violence
Oga you can only fight for handicapped person. The husband is a full grown man, let him decide who he wants between the two
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by cappinjerry(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
My sister I am a man and im currently in exactly the same situation. but the difference is im the man. If your husband does not chase her out, my sister there is nothing you can do because your husband can chase her out with a wave of the hand.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by babythug(f): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
WiredLeggings:
smdh!

she should relocate and leave her home for the other woman?

No she should Stay and get maimed because it's her home!

Mcheeewwww

It's these type of advisers that encourage people to remain in abusive and toxic situations to preserve "thier homes"

7 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by bejeria101(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Call the authorities and get a restraining order that would keep her at bay
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by babythug(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

You and your man may still wanna consider changing accommodation right away! The whole scenario doesn't just feel right! My gut feeling is that she may attempt to do something unpleasant....

8 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by andyanders: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:

Op, note that her packing out is not the end as she could have moved out in order to plan for retaliation. Be careful with the whole issue because she must have known everything about your home and can kill, or plan for an attack from a distance. That is why many ladies get bathed with acid. People like her can plan to revenge. Your husband messed up and the best option now should be to relocate to a far place from your present place of residence. You have to watch your back always and be careful of your movement day and night henceforth. Do warn your husband not to answer strange visitors in the night,

9 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by DonaTee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.

Please advise me

Royalroy

hmmmm this 1 strong. U need to be seriously prayerful. Such a girl can go any extent to get wat she wants be it metaphysical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Shows No Affection / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.