Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? (44946 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Anikpee(f): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Madam is there anyway I can reach you? or connect me on Facebook with Chinyere Iloji, let's talk
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Skmoda360(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
hillsiderfak:
Madam, you need to be prayerful becos this woman may go local on you and husband ( fetish ) . as a Christian that's what I can tell you, seek councilling and be prayerful, Remember, life is spiritual.
You are so right.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by babzlim(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
If you involve yourself your husband will do less but if you wisely observe, you will see how fast it will be settled ... so madam stay your lane and watch how it goes.

Trust me he will appreciate you more when all gets settled.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Malawian(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2017
mamadsquare:
Madam, I think you should leave that environment for now, for your own safety.
It's your husband that brought her into the house and it his he who should sort his mess.

When all is cleared you can go back to redrawing your reconciliation.
Eze puo, Eze anochie .

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

No be Dr tunde be that?

I hope the new gal is not Mariah.

This guy cheated on you even before you married him. When is he gonna stop

Na wa for you o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by praise1705(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
babythug:

Look at it from this point of view- if the man had ended the relationship with her why didn't HE insist she should move or before his Mrs arrives?

Why should she be confronted live and physically with her husband's indiscretions(I am aware they were separated at the time)?

It is his wife that is King Kong abi?

Some problems you must support your spouse from the sidelines! No one is asking her to quit all that is the concern is her safety!!!

you have a point there, but still we don't know the promises he might have made to his mistress and all and probably the mistress might have invested also in him, for her to ve the courage to call his family members, certainly something is amiss

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by poppop: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

Please dear be very careful. Spiritual attacks or even soliciting help from bad guy are not uncommon with a scorned woman. A scorned woman can do and undo. Go on your knees, you and your husband and take prayers seriously. He should cut off ALL contact from the strange woman.
Also has he been knacking her raw? Please ensure your man is clean before you open up to him sexually. It is well.
May God protect your home dear sis
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by victorioushands: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Make sure you guys know her family members (and maybe place of worship) and then report her before going to the authorities. Reporting her to her family and place of worship could reset her brain and prevent her from pouring acid on you or even burning you two with your child in the house at night. But just reporting her to the authorities may not.
That is the price for behaving like children in marriage. You said it was a minor misunderstanding, now you guys should deal with it. And I am guessing you are the one who left - from what you said so far (from your things still being in the house and all that). It was probably you who gave the devil the opportunity to enter into your home just because of a minor thing. And now people are telling you to leave your husband to deal with it alone. That's wrong. Let me tell you, if you leave your husband the second time, you may not find a marriage to return to as, this time, she will end up becoming his wife. You can leave if you no longer are interested...However, you people must be very careful, and maybe get a restraining order against her. But personal security is ultimate. First, she has to be thrown out of the house with the help of the authorities. Also seek council from your religious leaders whom you may have ignored before when you ran away with his child. This is my take. Don't be offended if I didn't say what you liked.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by BellaLuce: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
This woman can harm you or even kill you. Leave the house and keep in touch with your husband and his family. Your husband should be the one to make her leave. Your life and son's life first please.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by dominique(f): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
CoCoLav:
Lol....your 'co-wife' posted on Joro's blog and this is not the story she told us o. grin She said you are the one causing a scene and trying to interfere in her relationship.

Really? Are you sure they're the same people? Share link biko
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Alwaystruth: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
what if the woman in question is pregnant ?.. Nigerians don't like reasoning like humans but want productive intellectual results
to issues..The lady must have abandoned a relationship somewhere and hoped on this man..the man must have promised marriage
somehow, she must have comforted him when he was heartbroken and abandoned by the wife...so, this has to be handled in a very careful way...
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Nothing new to say.. The posters above me said it all.

Pick your battles wisely.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar!

Answer my question. You knew Tunde was a cheat before you married him. Why put yourself through this troubles?
No be today this guy don dey carry other women na undecided
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank you all for the prompt advice... matters here are contained already.. I appreciate every single thing that has been said..I've learnt a whole lot..thank you.

dear super mod, can you kindly assist with closing the thread or take it off cos the matters have now been amicably resolved..thanks in anticipation for your prompt response

cc
RoyalRoy
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you all for the prompt advice... matters here are contained already.. I appreciate every single thing that has been said..I've learnt a whole lot..thank you.

dear super mod, can you kindly assist with closing the thread or take it off cos the matters have now been amicably resolved..thanks in anticipation for your prompt response

cc
RoyalRoy

Smh!

Till the next issue. Msteew!

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:
Hernyolar!

Answer my question. You knew Tunde was a cheat before you married him. Why put yourself through this troubles?
No be today this guy don dey carry other women na undecided

My husband's name is not Tunde, his name doesn't even start with a letter 'T' so I guess its a case of mistaken identity..
Thank you
smiley

6 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:

My husband's name is not Tunde, his name doesn't even start with a letter 'T' so I guess its a case of mistaken identity..
Thank you
smiley

Stop lying joo!

He is Dr tunde! You had the same issue with him even before you guys married. The Mariah issue! Still right there on your NL posts. But na you sabi!

It's well!

1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by salt1: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Stop lying joo!

He is Dr tunde! You had the same issue with him even before you guys married. The Mariah issue! Still right there on your NL posts. But na you sabi!

It's well!

Busted smiley
Don't I just love NL!
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Stop lying joo!

It's well!

Watching in 3D. Please post the link to the freaking thread.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by tk4rd: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2017
WiredLeggings:
smdh!

she should relocate and leave her home for the other woman?
She left it before.
Now, she had to operate from afar if she is not strong enough to operate from within.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Watching in 3D. Please post the link to the freaking thread.

No link!

That's what happens when you see trouble and then decide to put your head right in it. The hubby never loved the op. She kind of forced herself on him.
No be today that guy don dey camp other women in his house.
Wetin concern me sef

It's well.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Who is paying the rent of that apartment, if you or your husband then leave the apartment for her and move somewhere else with your family, she will find her way when it dawns on her that she needs to pay rent after expiration(Non-violent i think).
If its the house you and ur husband built, then involve security officials and evict her by force non-violently.

Shikena!
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

No link!

That's what happens when you see trouble and then decide to put your head right in it. The hubby never loved the op. She kind of forced herself on him.
No be today that guy don dey camp other women in his house.
Wetin concern me sef

It's well.

I just peeped into that thread. But it doesn't give the details that you mentioned about the op. She edited that post and no other comment to explain the whole ish. How did you get the details about she, mariah and her husband?
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Sophyrocks:

I just peeped into that thread. But it doesn't give the details that you mentioned about the op. She edited that post and no other comment to explain the whole ish. How did you get the details about she, mariah and her husband?

Lol!
Aproko!
She knows the truth and got the message already.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Sakah1(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
I don't believe this....
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Sakah1(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
What you should is to go and pay for her price and marry her for ever
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Lol! Aproko! She knows the truth and got the message already.
Lol. �����
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by espn(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy
I have read different advice and suggestion..everyone is making a point but the most important thing for you now is not about moving out alone.. Talk to one or two of your relatives..your husband relatives..den both family should find time to meet and discuss this issue..your husband should be asked if he genuinely wants you back. If yes! You guyz need to report the case to the appropriate authorities. They should invite the lady and make her sign an undertaken, because your life is not safe as long as you are still in this country. So people could go to any length to have what they want. To cut the long story short what I mean is leaving the environment for her or not does not guarantee your safety. Make it legal with the consent of your husband, his family and your family by reporting to the necessary agency in charge of cases like this. Aurvouir..
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by kushsy: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Are you sure your husband want the woman out of his life can you move with your children to the house?? don't go anywhere if you are sure your husband still want you...or you can get another apartment excerpt if d building is yours..Sorry for all your troubles but your husband can get her out of the house if truly he wants her out.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by sshalom(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamadsquare:
Madam, I think you should leave that environment for now, for your own safety.
It's your husband that brought her into the house and it his he who should sort his mess.

When all is cleared you can go back to redrawing your reconciliation.

Fantastic advise!

She should leave for the time being while the husband sort out the issue of the violent woman friend.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by NemzySeries(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shit jst got real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Shows No Affection / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.