Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? (44945 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op have seen where mistress made the wife of a man ran mad, I mean stark raving mad grin

God forgive me, grin

I saw it happen live!

The man didn't know his mistress he threw out was behind his wife madness, he then dropped his wife in her parents house saying he never knew they had trace of madness running in her family. Parents of the wife were shocked, confused, ranted all day to the husband that they gave him a sane woman to marry but he just angrily zoomed off with his car leaving their daughter wih them and this useless went back to his mistress, begged her to come back home.

She went back to the house, he married her traditionally and gave birth to two children for this man.

Last last, the man became poor. He couldn't take care of his mistress, she left him with her two children, to continue her whoring with another married man else where.

So op, fortify yourself spiritually o

For I pray the battle with this strange woman is indeed over.

For it battle for the strongest.

May God help u o

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by DazzlingAngel: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy
Are you a FIN sister if not join that group on face book they really will help u with all that u need
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mrdino(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy
The reason why this "strange woman" has refused to leave your home is simply because she feels that there is a part of your husband's heart that still want her, that you are the one mounting pressure on him to accept you back. He's not helping the matter by leaving you to face her alone, if he truly wants her to go away, then he should man up by looking her straight in the eyes and simply tell her he doesn't want her.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mrdino(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.
Even after her packing her things, please, watch your back and be prayerful, also advise your husband to do the same.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Saintmary(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.
OP, i'm happy things have cooled down a bit. Still, be watchful, and prayerful.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Lol!
Aproko!
She knows the truth and got the message already.

Have proof before making unfounded accusations.
Your post proves nothing.
Get out of here with that nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
cococandy:

Have proof before making unfounded accusations.
Your post proves nothing.
Get out of here with that nonsense

Will you shut the fuucck up!

Did you see the screenshot I posted or did the op denied after that?

Gerarahia mehnnn!
Aproko!
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Will you shut the fuucck up!

Did you see screenshot I posted or did the op denied after that?

Gerarahia mehnnn!
Aproko!
Your screen shot proved nothing. Meaningless banter between two NL members that didn't mention her husband, his name, his mistresses or whatever else you were implying in your tattletale story

See who's calling someone else aproko but you're nose and elbow deep into another person's business. Jobless mofo

6 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
cococandy:

Your screen shot proved nothing. Meaningless banter between two NL members that didn't mention her husband, his name, his mistresses or whatever else you were implying in your tattletale story

See who's calling someone else aproko but you're nose and elbow deep into another person's business. Jobless mofo

You are stupid!
Are you the OP? Why don't you asked her exactly what happened in ibadan. What nose and elbow? Guess the truth hurts.
Don't let me start with you cococandy. Just stay in your lane please. Bye!
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Burgerlomo: 2:13am On Jul 09, 2017
I hope this will teach some of you ladies out there a lesson, that you don't allow a small quarrel to escalate to something big where you will leave your matrimonial home for another goons to take over in Olamide's voice grin
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Burgerlomo: 2:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Abeg change that your misleading topic from strange woman to your second wife to be shocked
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Sterope:
Hernyolar

I am not quite sure if your husband is interested in letting her go. If he were, he would have sought police intervention. Our policemen are quite good for situations like this.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by cococandy(f): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2017
garubalawal:

You are stupid!
Are you the OP? Why don't you asked her exactly what happened in ibadan. What nose and elbow? Guess the truth hurts.
Don't let me start with you cococandy. Just stay in your lane please. Bye!
Why should I ask her what happened in Ibadan? Do I look like a nosey person like you? Amebo

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2017
cococandy:

Why should I ask her what happened in Ibadan? Do I look nosey person like you? Amebo

It's you na. You are worse than nosy. What's Amebo in telling her the truth? I just don't understand you.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2017
You came here to tell lies. But your so called husband , I and other people know the true story. Strange woman in your house indeed! Your house in Ibadan, Ondo, abi Lagos, abi kano? Aren't you shameful when you husband told you he was co-habiting with this lady and you still came to meet her in a house she made possible, claiming to be a legal wife. How comes you didn't answer the question of how she got to your home? Your husband lied to this lady and you also came here lying as well. how can this lady call your in-laws to curse as you claimed? If the lady was violent as you claimed will you have the opportunity to write lies here? You wouldn't even come to meet your house alive in his Base. Why can you answer Garba's questions? I wish the Lady knows Garba before now, maybe she wouldn't fall Victim. You've said your own side of the story, you've brought this to the public, sooner or latter the truth will be know.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by eyinjuege: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
BJTSQLIVES:
You came here to tell lies. But your so called husband , I and other people know the true story. Strange woman in your house indeed! Your house in Ibadan, Ondo, abi Lagos, abi kano? Aren't you shameful when you husband told you he was co-habiting with this lady and you still came to meet her in a house she made possible, claiming to be a legal wife. How comes you didn't answer the question of how she got to your home? Your husband lied to this lady and you also came here lying as well. how can this lady call your in-laws to curse as you claimed? If the lady was violent as you claimed will you have the opportunity to write lies here? You wouldn't even come to meet your house alive in his Base. Why can you answer Garba's questions? I wish the Lady knows Garba before now, maybe she wouldn't fall Victim. You've said your own side of the story, you've brought this to the public, sooner or latter the truth will be know.

All these questions directed at her should be directed at her husband.
Thank God you also aknowledge the man is her husband. Maybe he lied to the lady in the house, maybe he lied to his wife.
All these talks is not this woman's fault.

The man in question shouldn't have reconciled with his wife, if he had plans for his mistress.
If his mistress was responsible for paying the rent in his home, she wouldnt have packed out, or at the most requested for a refund of her money from him.
Personally, I feel the OP is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. The man in question is obviously very promiscuous and a leopard never changes it's spots. He will continue to give her heartaches.
I'm sure she also knows this.
She is prepared to take the risk and give her marriage another chance. The husband too has agreed to give his marriage another go.
There is no crime in that, so you all should let them be.

It's a pity though about the mistress who was deceived into believing she meant anything to the man, and she had come to stay forever.
Let her learn from this, and move on with her life. The man in question is not worth the hassle.
Let his wife deal with his inadequacies. He's become her problem now.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
The real victim in this situation is the so called "Strange woman". She was lied to and deceived by that deceptive man that he was going to marry her. For her to actually know his friends' and family's numbers shows that she's more than just a side-chick. Who knows how many other men she has turned down or how many abortions she has carried out for this wicked man? I read a lady's ordeal on fb a while back, that was when I knew some men are wickedness personified. When she started dating the guy, she didn't know he was married. When she found out, she wanted to quit the relationship but the man sweet talked her that he's tired of his wife and he wants to get a divorce and marry her. She has met with most of his family and friends, they even did a mini intro when she got pregnant. This man made her carry out three abortions saying that he wants them to be properly married before having babies. When she got pregnant for the fourth, the man became suddenly unreachable. It was after different probing that she discovered that he has quietly relocated out of the country with his family. Who won't go gaga after going through all that? I am not holding brief for side-chicks, but some of them actually get swindled into dating men with no plans for them other than waste their time and destroy their lives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by adontcare(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na wao. Na so one gal come live for my tenant room. D tenant is married 6 months old marriage. D side chick no free leave o. After I advised her to leave. She got upset and reported to my hubby dat am interfering in her love life. Many gals no get joy again. Lol
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by adontcare(f): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
DazzlingAngel:
Are you a FIN sister if not join that group on face book they really will help u with all that u need
a fin? I sight u sis
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by obisite: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is the result of finding a man after Many years of waiting to get her own husband, no way... One finally get her way.... grin grin grin lemme call T. B Joshua... Ayam coming shocked shocked
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Mimzyy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
adontcare:
a fin? I sight u sis

It is.. I see you sis, then I hear you sis wink
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by obontami: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gimme her digits I'll fccck her so hard she will forget your husband.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by carammel(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
dominique:
The real victim in this situation is the so called "Strange woman". She was lied to and deceived by that deceptive man that he was going to marry her. For her to actually know his friends' and family's numbers shows that she's more than just a side-chick. Who knows how many other men she has turned down or how many abortions she has carried out for this wicked man? I read a lady's ordeal on fb a while back, that was when I knew some men are wickedness personified. When she started dating the guy, she didn't know he was married. When she found out, she wanted to quit the relationship but the man sweet talked her that he's tired of his wife and he wants to get a divorce and marry her. She has met with most of his family and friends, they even did a mini intro when she got pregnant. This man made her carry out three abortions saying that he wants them to be properly married before having babies. When she got pregnant for the fourth, the man became suddenly unreachable. It was after different probing that she discovered that he has quietly relocated out of the country with his family. Who won't go gaga after going through all that? I am not holding brief for side-chicks, but some of them actually get swindled into dating men with no plans for them other than waste their time and destroy their lives.
My dear,i know anyone can make mistake but how can you be in your right sense yet remain with a man who has asked you for an abortion the first time,second time and as well a third time? I really cannot pity such woman,she caused everything for herself. Once the man was married and he lied to her,nothing else should make her go back to him after she had found out,the first lie was the red flag. She was just too desperate.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by dominique(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2017
carammel:

My dear,i know anyone can make mistake but how can you be in your right sense yet remain with a man who has asked you for an abortion the first time,second time and as well a third time? I really cannot pity such woman,she caused everything for herself. Once the man was married and he lied to her,nothing else should make her go back to him after she had found out,the first lie was the red flag. She was just too desperate.

Yeah she messed up. A man that will tell you to abort his child probably has no future plans for you. She had her head in the clouds but now her eye don clear.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
carammel:

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by carammel(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am waiting for the part two of this story which is the side chick's part.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Idaytesj29(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22

Congratulations 🎉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Shows No Affection / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.