Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! (1208 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by MrCork: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
..99% of guys on nairaland don't have Moiney or cars n still leave with there daddy's n mummies. .the good news thou,I shall teach u the techniks to catch babes (married or single) so yorrr life can improve:

Step 1
All ways wear bright shirts like light yellow,light green,light red or light pink.... lightskin females r attracted to light color!! (True story) wink

Step 2
English is not u people s language there in Nigeria,but in London,it's our language..innnnit...this means u must approach lightskin females wit London queens English...not pigeon English!!(no oofeense) angry

Step 3
If u can't afford a car,jusss tell her someone stole yorrr last car n u waiting for insurance!!(big man talk) wink

Step 4
If u have no swaggga..juss tell her u s friend of Mr cork & we all ways roll out together in my range rover spot every u come to London(chicks love range)...truss me!! smiley

Step 5
All ways tell lightskin females u will take them to restaurants..5 minutes within the conversation....this makes u sound romantic!!

Guys....THANK ME LATER!! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Jaynom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lmao. Black girls rock!!!

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by MrCork: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jaynom:
Lmao. Black girls rock!!!

...ok..yorrr girlfriend is dakkkkskin... correct?. Bro r u a mechanic or u work has a mechanic?(no oofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrCork:

...ok..yorrr girlfriend is dakkkkskin... correct?. Bro r u a mechanic or u work has a mechanic?(no oofeense) angry
Ipob spotted
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm undecided
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
i prefer black girls cos their pussys are very red most times grin

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by professorfal: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ByForceFuck:
i prefer black girls cos their pussys are very red most times grin

See moniker Mr byforfuck i hail thee
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
professorfal:

See moniker Mr byforfuck i hail thee
i hail too but abeg no give any girl byforcefuck o
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Jaynom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrCork:

None taken! So per your logic, there's a correlation between my vocation and my preference for dark skinned women?
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Fadiga24(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
#real talk my nigga.

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
What a dismal attempt at trolling.
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by MrCork: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:

^^^^angry dakkkkskin femmminist....they all ways hate threads about lightskin females!!(Shame) undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by MrCork: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:

... change yorrr color if u want us to chase u!!(real talk) angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Even trolls play the feminist card when they are offended by the truth or see a comment they don't like. Where did you ever see me describe myself as a feminist? I shouldn't even be having any conversation with you. Boy, bye!
MrCork:

^^^^angry dakkkkskin femmminist....they all ways hate threads about lightskin females!!(Shame) undecided
Re: How To Talk To Lightskin Females....the Technique!!! by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
Even trolls play the feminist card when they are offended by the truth or see a comment they don't like. Where did you ever see me describe myself as a feminist? I shouldn't even be having any conversation with you. Boy, bye!

... clearly u ain't gotttta man.. ...u can't have me...carrrrryon wot this atitude n u will never find man on nairaland romance section!!(real talk) undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Wrong With Me? / the painful truth about your phones / Gay Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.