Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (7641 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! / Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
..All men agree that Lightskin female are the most beautiful women in the planet...like it or not, followed by white women & then half cast females. .i lie?...Good news is i shall be teachin you people how to toast them like gentlemen do ....

Anyways...

Step 1. Ask if she related to beyansi....truss me, this $hit works wink

Step 2. Tell her you will buy her mini sket in December so that her lightskin legs can light up like chriilssssmas tree....truss me...she will kiss you for this! wink

Step 3.. Tell her you all ways roll with Mr Cork when ever you come to pekam London. .. truss me..I drive a range (£28000 cash) smiley

Step 4. Tell her if she continue bleaching ..you will Give her £10,000 cash.....truss me....she will no you a big spender like us! wink

Step 5.. Tell her someone stole your Mtec BMW conva table sport & that's why you're riding in a bus for now ..... remember. ..the magic word is *FOR NOW* smiley

....THANK ME LATER!!!
wink

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by falconey(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
undecided

CC : cork and crap

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MackBrooklyn: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy grin

MrCork Baba Nla, how you take see this babe now?? cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Guy swerve.. fact is you are boring..

4 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by ObioratheBully: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin Even the Bible recommended light-skinned females for us men..

If you doubt, read Genesis 6:2

Good one, corkius.. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by herzernIsHere: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
"TOAST" must have qotten a new meaninq over-niqht..... undecided undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
....tell her. . .i wl fvck you...truss me she wl slap you

#YOLO
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Amber7(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
What's with you and light-skinned ladies? There's a difference between liking something and having an obsession.
And you're encouraging ladies to bleach?
Gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by godin: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Meaningless
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:
..All men agree that Lightskin female are the most beautiful women in the planet...like it or not, followed by white women & then half cast females. .i lie?...Good news is i shall be teachin you people how to toast them like gentlemen do ....

Anyways...

Step 2. Tell her you will buy her mini sket in December so that her lightskin legs can light up like chriilssssmas tree....truss me...she will kiss you for this! wink

Step 3.. Tell her you all ways roll with Mr Cork when ever you come to pekam London. .. truss me..I drive a range (£28000 cash) smiley

Step 4. Tell her if she continue bleaching ..you will Give her £10,000 cash.....truss me....she will no you a big spender like us! wink

Step 5.. Tell her someone stole your Mtec BMW conva table sport & that's why you're riding in a bus for now ..... remember. ..the magic word is *FOR NOW* smiley

....THANK ME LATER!!!
wink
mmmmmmm ur stewpidity is not from this planet. You must be high on solar weed... angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Samjr(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kolewerk
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by TrapHedges(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
cork the c0ck
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by JLopez(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

Anyways...

....THANK ME LATER!!!
wink
sad
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCock, when will you stop saying crap? (No oofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin Even the Bible recommended light-skinned females for us men..

If you doubt, read Genesis 6:2

Good one, corkius.. cool
u mean those boiled hens?? I lafta u Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Draei: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
protesting dark-skinned girls
are already rebutting up there.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
sad

Babe, I know you're black.... Buh I'll take you like that wink
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Switup: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
babe! ur anger no be here o. lol. watever d op says sha truss me black queens reign!!!
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by ObioratheBully: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
grin

Do I sense jealousy?
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
mmmmmmm ur stewpidity is not from this planet. You must be high on solar weed... angry

^^^^ typical angry black woman.... but issssit my fault you are Dakskin? CALM DOWN!! undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by ikombe: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
Chai dis babe no go kill me grin

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its okay if the silliest men are not checking on me. undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nairaland best troll ever.

7 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by JLopez(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Babe, I know you're black.... Buh I'll take you like that wink
gerarahere.. I don't follow albino niqqas undecided wink
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
What an unruly idiot.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by CentaurXX: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Where are my fellow "derailers"?

Diddyydiva
Enybliss
Makydebbie

Food don ready o cheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Switup: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Stupedinluv:
Its okay if the silliest men are not checking on me. undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
gerarahere.. I don't follow albino niqqas undecided wink

You seen Me before? undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy grin

Mr cork at it againcheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Candyness(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smh
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Candyness(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.