Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (35021 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by oasisodeabey(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
IWO LGA: PDP 12,547 APC 12,205
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by oasisodeabey(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Summary so far: 1. Ejigbo LGA: APC 12, 229 PDP 9, 723 2. EDE NORTH LGA: PDP 18,559 APC 2,784 3. Ede South LGA: PDP - 13406, APC - 2095 4. EGBEDORE LGA PDP 7142 APC 4768 5. IWO LGA: PDP 12,547 APC 12,205 6. IREWOLE LGA PDP: 9,201 APC: 8,966 7. Ola-Oluwa LGA: PDP 11,238 APC 5618
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Julivas(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks for all the updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Babatundecash(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is SW Nigeria where the electorate can not be cowed....the masses know their right and they also know that power belong to the masses.....the electorate will vote you and your Party base on your good deed and not base on any religious or trivial issue.....Mimiko and pdp were shown the way out of Ondo due to the Governor inability to pay workers their hard earn salary,APC has also be shown the way out of Osun West due to Aregbesola gross misconduct,GEJ was shown the way out due to His inability to manage the already degraded national security issue......PMB should not bothered Himself travelling down Here to Sw Nigeria for Election campaign come 2019 because thousand of Tinubu and Pyo can not help him win more than 3 ward.......voting in Sw Nigeria is not sentimental but base on your ability to deliver on campaign promises......Deji who happen to be a christian thrashing a Muslim Hussein in a Muslim dominating state.....Kudos to Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Tobisco911(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Glory be to God ........
Let pray for the winner for grace not to misuse opportunity that has been given to him.

Great thanks to my king for leading the people of IWO right... It is a Sign of positive advice he gave to his people.

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ede does not really belong to a political party but follow what's logical and right.
Osun West Senatorial Bye-election Results (official) -
This is the official result for Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election,
PDP - 42,742, 61.35%
LABOU PARTY - 189, 0.27%
APC- 26,552, 31.11%
Re: Osun West Senatorial Bye-election Results (official)
Ede just gave a protest vote for the following reasons
1. Aregbeshola should have shown Adeleke family more respect and preserved the honor of Late Isiaka on Coroner issue
2. Aregbeshola should have supported Ademola or another Ede indigene to complete late Isiakas tenure
3. Aregbeshola should not have ridiculed Deji Adeleke the way you did trying to portray him as a non entity when he was more or less the financial back bone of late Isiaka Adeleke.
4. Aregbeshola should not have threatened the Timi by saying you will hold him responsible if there is crisis
5. Aregbeshola should have known that First Governor is from Ede and politically Ede is heavy weight because of what Isiaka Adeleke have done in the lives of many and Ede has a bandwagon effect on other LGAs around and even far politically because Ede is an ancient town blessed with lots of wise people who know how to interact and win people over with patience,love ,gifts, empowerment and wisdom and not threat and fear of loosing something.
Equation for Osun Governorship have just changed if I am Aregbeshola I will seek a very popular ede person and anoint as APC governorship Aspirant since its Osun west time to produce Governor.
Congratulations to Senator Dr. Ademola Adeleke and may you represent us with the fear of Allah and do what's just and be fair to all.

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
akanbiaa:
Ede does not really belong to a political party but follow what's logical and right.
Osun West Senatorial Bye-election Results (official) -
This is the official result for Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election,
PDP - 42,742, 61.35%
LABOU PARTY - 189, 0.27%
APC- 26,552, 31.11%
Re: Osun West Senatorial Bye-election Results (official)
Ede just gave a protest vote for the following reasons
1. Aregbeshola should have shown Adeleke family more respect and preserved the honor of Late Isiaka on Coroner issue
2. Aregbeshola should have supported Ademola or another Ede indigene to complete late Isiakas tenure
3. Aregbeshola should not have ridiculed Deji Adeleke the way you did trying to portray him as a non entity when he was more or less the financial back bone of late Isiaka Adeleke.
4. Aregbeshola should not have threatened the Timi by saying you will hold him responsible if there is crisis
5. Aregbeshola should have known that First Governor is from Ede and politically Ede is heavy weight because of what Isiaka Adeleke have done in the lives of many and Ede has a bandwagon effect on other LGAs around and even far politically because Ede is an ancient town blessed with lots of wise people who know how to interact and win people over with patience,love ,gifts, empowerment and wisdom and not threat and fear of loosing something.
Equation for Osun Governorship have just changed if I am Aregbeshola I will seek a very popular ede person and anoint as APC governorship Aspirant since its Osun west time to produce Governor.
Congratulations to Senator Dr. Ademola Adeleke and may you represent us with the fear of Allah and do what's just and be fair to all.
You are very right.
PDP would have lost woefully if Aregbe has played his game right.
But trust me if PDP choose Omisore again, they have already lose and I know that's the person they will select
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Babatundecash:
This is SW Nigeria where the electorate can not be cowed....the masses know their right and they also know that power belong to the masses.....the electorate will vote you and your Party base on your good deed and not base on any religious or trivial issue.....Mimiko and pdp were shown the way out of Ondo due to the Governor inability to pay workers their hard earn salary,APC has also be shown the way out of Osun West due to Aregbesola gross misconduct,GEJ was shown the way out due to His inability to manage the already degraded national security issue......PMB should not bothered Himself travelling down Here to Sw Nigeria for Election campaign come 2019 because thousand of Tinubu and Pyo can not help him win more than 3 ward.......voting in Sw Nigeria is not sentimental but base on your ability to deliver on campaign promises......Deji who happen to be a christian thrashing a Muslim Hussein in a Muslim dominating state.....Kudos to Yorubas.
Adeleke family are Muslims and if anyone converted we see ourselves as one family, we understand Islam more than the north for Islam have come to EDE and Iwo land hundred of years before Danfodio was born, one of our famous Kind Timi who happens to be one of the wealthiest in ancient time was a Muslim, I pray Taraba can borrow some of our system and do the needful can you imagine loosing a parent and now over 6 years and not a penny paid from gratuity and some even 10 years and now salary problem such that workers both Muslims and Christians converged at Eid praying ground in Jalingo to pray for their Salary and justice of God.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

You are very right.
PDP would have lost woefully if Aregbe has played his game right.
But trust me if PDP choose Omisore again, they have already lose and I know that's the person they will select
They might not select Omisore because Osun Central Oyinlola have served 8 years, Osun East Aregbeshola might serve 8 years and its Osun West Time and the likely person PDP might use is Adejare Bello from Ede he was a former speaker house of assembly while If APC wants victory should use another strong person from Ede and not follow orders from Lagos to use Tinubus cousin that is from Osun Central. You know Tinubu is originally from Osun
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
akanbiaa:
They might not select Omisore because Osun Central Oyinlola have served 8 years, Osun East Aregbeshola might serve 8 years and its Osun West Time and the likely person PDP might use is Adejare Bello from Ede he was a former speaker house of assembly while If APC wants victory should use another strong person from Ede and not follow orders from Lagos to use Tinubus cousin that is from Osun Central. You know Tinubu is originally from Osun
Go to Omisores Facebook page and you will understand better.
He is already in control of the state exco and would win any primary election of PDP.
Once it is him, it's landslide for APC.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Go to Omisores Facebook page and you will understand better.
He is already in control of the state exco and would win any primary election of PDP.
Once it is him, it's landslide for APC.
I agree with your, as I told you earlier Osun People and Yoruba's as a whole don't follow party but individual records and history , the Bola Ige murder case issue still hangs on Omisores neck and Aregbe or his anointed candidate might be blamed for non payment of Salary and attitude Aregbe is giving the only was for PDP is to choose an Ede man whom people trust not to be a puppet and only way for APC is for Aregbeshola to allow internal democracy but for brighter chances also choose Ede candidates.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by tuniski: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Babatundecash:
God bless you
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
akanbiaa:
I agree with your, as I told you earlier Osun People and Yoruba's as a whole don't follow party but individual records and history , the Bola Ige murder case issue still hangs on Omisores neck and Aregbe or his anointed candidate might be blamed for non payment of Salary and attitude Aregbe is giving the only was for PDP is to choose an Ede man whom people trust not to be a puppet and only way for APC is for Aregbeshola to allow internal democracy but for brighter chances also choose Ede candidates.
Anybody from Osun west is OK.
Why must it be Ede only?
If not for salaries and pensions, PDP won't even have half of what they​ got today
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2017
DamiBukola:
Shut up your mouth, Cross River has no oil and doesn't benefit 13% but go and see the achievements from the governor.

Aregberascal used all the federal allocation to enrich Tinubu and today you are out there saying rubbish.

Delta is 1m times better than Osun as bad as Uduaghan was.

LOL you keep fooling and disgracing yourself, NigerDelta states includes Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River, River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Edo and Ondo state..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta

Talking about allocation, Cross allocation is
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2017
HzRF:

How many gov in the history of osun see the kind of financial chest like aregbe

Let start from there

One reason he remain the best Governor,,
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Tobisco911(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Why must it be Ede only?
If not for salaries and pensions, PDP won't even have half of what they​ got today

Your are right , it can be anybody from Osun west. Let just pray for wisdom to choose right for our political leaders in Osun west.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by soladnet14: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2017
OFFICIAL RESULT ANNOUNCED BY INEC HERE AT BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL, IWO, THE VENUE OF THE SENATORIAL COLLATION CENTRE FOR OSUN WEST SENATORIAL BYE-ELECTION.

AYEDIRE
APC: 5360
PDP: 5,789

EDE NORTH:
APC: 2784
PDP: 18,559

EDE SOUTH:
APC: 2096
PDP: 13,406

EJIGBO:
APC:12,229
PDP: 9,723

IWO:
APC: 12,205
PDP: 12,547

IREWOLE:
APC: 8,952
PDP: 9096

OLA-OLUWA:
APC: 5,316
PDP: 5,618

EGBEDORE:
APC: 4,768
PDP: 7,142

AYEDAADE:
APC: 7,179
PDP: 9,061

ISOKAN:
APC: 5,227
PDP: 6,539

TOTAL RESULT
PDP: 97,480
APC: 66,116
------------
MARGIN: 31,364
------------
Having scored the highest number of votes and having certified the requirement of the law, Otunba (Dr.) Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke of People's Democratic Party(PDP) is hereby declared WINNER of Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election and return elected.

Akanfe Olugbenga Diamond
Reporting from Iwo.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2017
HzRF:

How many gov in the history of osun see the kind of financial chest like aregbe

Let start from there

What financial chest?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2017
bashydemy:

What financial chest?
Happy new day
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Why must it be Ede only?
Ede because That is the town PDP is most likely to field candidate in the person of Adejare bello so for APC to have a huge chance of victory choose from there also for they are the most agrived currently and the believe is still there that Isiaka Adeleke from Ede was killed because of his Governorship aspirations, but anyhow it depends on Candidates coming from PDP or APC, from the rumours they said its Tinubu Cousin they want as Governor in APC and he is from Osun Central
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Why must it be Ede only?
A lot of the so called anybodies have failed their town and people but Isiaka Adeleke have been more of a son to virtually all LGAs in Osun west because of his generosity and empowerment programmes so the trust of most LGA is in the Adelekes or from Ede for now, we do not do politics of its our son but who served us and history of what you did in the past when given opportunity.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2017
akanbiaa:
A lot of the so called anybodies have failed their town and people but Isiaka Adeleke have been more of a son to virtually all LGAs in Osun west because of his generosity and empowerment programmes so the trust of most LGA is in the Adelekes or from Ede for now, we do not do politics of its our son but who served us and history of what you did in the past when given opportunity.
I understand you sir.
But I am telling you confidently that PDP candidate in next election is Omisore.
You can bet it with me.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I understand you sir.
But I am telling you confidently that PDP candidate in next election is Omisore.
You can bet it with me.
If so they will just shoot themselves in the leg.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
akanbiaa:
If so they will just shoot themselves in the leg.
That's the truth.
I am in Ife because I am in OAU.
They already have a campaign organisation sef.
They are already recruiting people in sef.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by TundeHashim(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
put your life to it and your money OK. as far as am concern ademola adeleke will win in landslide victory in all the ten local government. he's the peoples choice.
You were right after all...I've always thought Osun is the bastion of opposition in Nigeria
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by TundeHashim(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Yorubaangel:
You sure don't care about your life
You were right after all..Osun has always been the stronghold if APC...how come did u correctly predict PDPs victory?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2017
COMPLETED VERSION: OFFICIAL RESULT ANNOUNCED BY INEC HERE AT BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL, IWO, THE VENUE OF THE SENATORIAL COLLATION CENTRE FOR OSUN WEST SENATORIAL BYE-ELECTION. AYEDIRE APC: 5360 PDP: 5,789 EDE NORTH: APC: 2784 PDP: 18,559 EDE SOUTH: APC: 2096 PDP: 13,406 EJIGBO: APC:12,229 PDP: 9,723 IWO: APC: 12,205 PDP: 12,547 IREWOLE: APC: 8,952 PDP: 9096 OLA-OLUWA: APC: 5,316 PDP: 5,618 EGBEDORE: APC: 4,768 PDP: 7,142 AYEDAADE: APC: 7,179 PDP: 9,061 ISOKAN: APC: 5,227 PDP: 6,539 TOTAL RESULT PDP: 97,480 APC: 66,116 ------------ MARGIN: 31,364
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2017
COMPLETED VERSION: OFFICIAL RESULT ANNOUNCED BY INEC HERE AT BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL, IWO, THE VENUE OF THE SENATORIAL COLLATION CENTRE FOR OSUN WEST SENATORIAL BYE-ELECTION. AYEDIRE APC: 5360 PDP: 5,789 EDE NORTH: APC: 2784 PDP: 18,559 EDE SOUTH: APC: 2096 PDP: 13,406 EJIGBO: APC:12,229 PDP: 9,723 IWO: APC: 12,205 PDP: 12,547 IREWOLE: APC: 8,952 PDP: 9096 OLA-OLUWA: APC: 5,316 PDP: 5,618 EGBEDORE: APC: 4,768 PDP: 7,142 AYEDAADE: APC: 7,179 PDP: 9,061 ISOKAN: APC: 5,227 PDP: 6,539 TOTAL RESULT PDP: 97,480 APC: 66,116 ------------ MARGIN: 31,364
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Yorubaangel(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2017
TundeHashim:
You were right after all..Osun has always been the stronghold if APC...how come did u correctly predict PDPs victory?
yeah... You're right but I've stay all my life in osun West and people are really angry with the government of Aregbesola.... I hope he has learnt his lesson or else his case will be worse than that of Bisi Akande
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by alakara(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
2022 is around the corner, #osundecides2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.