Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (34994 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ziccoit: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

You guys say more than that in 2014 and he still win despite Omisore having federal backing..

See, this is 2017. I was Aregbesola person . I swear, I campaigned vigorously for him though I'm not a politician. If you live in Osun, not into partisan politics and have conscience, you would know Aregbesola credibility has gone with the wind. He's a big scammer. I regretted ever contributed to his reelection. I'm not saying omisore was a better candidate but it would have been better if I didn't support any of them.

No matter the outcome of today's election, Aregbesola is a big scammer, a huge mistake in the history of Osun and nothing would change that. Many would not know this until he left office. He singlehandedly plunged my state into irredeemable debts.

5 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
ziccoit:

See, this is 2017. I was Aregbesola person . I swear, I campaigned vigorously for him though I'm not a politician. If you live in Osun, not into partisan politics and have conscience, you would know Aregbesola credibility has gone with the wind. He's a big scammer. I regretted ever contributed to his reelection. I'm not saying omisore was a better candidate but it would have been better if I didn't support any of them.

No matter the outcome of today's election, Aregbesola is a big scammer, a huge mistake in the history of Osun and nothing would change that. Many would not know this until he left office. He singlehandedly plunged my state into irredeemable debts.

LOL what did Oyinlola plung Osun into, The recession affect almost all states but people of osun should thank God Aregbesola use the little money wisely by putting them to using with some projects, His mates are using theirs to build hotels and buying houses abroad..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CarterKim(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
adeluk2000:
OsunDecides
Buhari Ishola Isibo ward 08 unit 3.
Void =2
Apc =8
Pdp =120
Iwo update: In oke adan ward 2 unit LAKATA 2 APC 16
PDP 49
Ejigbo lg.WD 11, afake unit:
APC 30,
PDP 71.
Molete 3 unit 7
Your own results abi. Abi u are INEC ni
APC 66
PDP 95
Iwo LG Units 08 ward 09 Ejigbo
APC 116
PDP 121
Unit 4 WD 5,OKE ESO ODEOMU
PDP 40
APC 18
Babasanya Ward 7 unit 4, Ede south
A P C :19
P D P: 160
Alajue unit 11
PDP 251
APC 12
OLOGUN agbaakin ward 3
Unity 11
PDP 143
APC 24
UNITY 5
PDP 119
APC 10
UNITY 4
PDP 190
APC 4
UNITY 08
PDP 123
APC 15
UNITY 09
PDP 132
APC19
Ward 7 unit 4 Ede North
PDP 228
APC 42
Result so far
Your own results? Abi u are INEC

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by kayzat: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

We are saying the samething now, Say way Jedege is winning in landslide until final result?

Same way Ise Iyamu is leading in Edo before final result hahaha..

From the result released so far PDP may snap a win o. The results are brutal

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
freudianslip:
judging from your logic, are you saying the late Adeleke wasn't doing well? coz he's a member of APC.
Do u think if he should contest under APC again, people will vote for him. Most of Osun state residents are tired of Aregberascal regime. Many people that voted for them then are regretted it. So anything APC dey don't even want to hear it. Am not against any party. If APC didn't win, Aregbe cause am o

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
kayzat:

Ede has highest turn out
Nd we go massively for Adeleke

Thank God Osogbo are not part of this

Else APC will blow Pdp

Without effort

U all think it's a joke when aregbe nearly turn the election to hereditary stuff
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

We are saying the samething now, Say way Jedege is winning in landslide until final result?

Same way Ise Iyamu is leading in Edo before final result hahaha..
this is where you are loosing it here ok .stop comparing governorship election with senatorial bye election. as it stand ademola adeleke is winning in landslide victory. rigging will be resisted. each and everyone have their results at finger tips. I hope you are writing it down. Ademola Adeleke is carry the day by the grace of God.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
kayzat:

LOL will you like if i share some of the result posting on here in 2015 saying GEJ is winning?

Will you also like to see some from Edo and Ondo?

PDP online goons always posting thrash haha..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by jummiepearl(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Lautech was joint owned by Osun and Oyo, So blame it on Aregbesola everytime? I think you need brain check..
Sharap there
Ajimobi is still far better than aregbeshola,d man tried he's own best...so watch what you say
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
this is where you are loosing it here ok .stop comparing governorship election with senatorial bye election. as it stand ademola adeleke is winning in landslide victory. rigging will be resisted. each and everyone have their results at finger tips. I hope you are writing it down. Ademola Adeleke is carry the day by the grace of God.

LOL we are still saying the same-thing now haha
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
# OsunWestDecides RESULT LGA: Ede North Ward: 02 Unit: 009 APC: 06 PDP: 155
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ziccoit: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what did Oyinlola plung Osun into, The recession affect almost all states but people of osun should thank God Aregbesola use the little money wisely by putting them to using with some projects, His mates are using theirs to build hotels and buying houses abroad..

I'm happy you are not from Osun. Oyin didn't do well but he didn't run the state so that Aregbesola government would be receiving -N50M, N5M, N250M monthly allocation. Tell me another state which is receiving that ridiculous monthly allocation. Aregbesola is currently using LG monthly allocation to pay half salary and do some project. Do you aware there is a constitution amendment ongoing which if materialized, none of the governors would have access to LG allocation again.
How would the incoming government in 2018 survive with zero and negative monthly allocation? Don't you think Osun would be better merged with a neighboring state?

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
jummiepearl:

Sharap there
Ajimobi is still far better than aregbeshola,d man tried he's own best...so watch what you say

Sorry no go kill yourself oooo, I am from oyo State Ibadan to be precise..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:

What most of those saying trash don't know is that

Osogbo (olorunda LGA) is apc silencer

They don't care all they know is apc Nd with voting capabilities of over 100,000
Apc is always at rest

But in this election they are not needed

Am from ifedayo LGA same with Sola adeyeye but he lost even in Ora his hometown in 2014 senatorial election but Olorunda LGA cleared the gap and send him to senate
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CarterKim(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Sorry no go kill yourself oooo, I am from oyo State Ibadan to be precise..
Ogbeni swap and come to osun na.. and face Hell on earth. Muntu
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ziccoit: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

Do u think if he should contest under APC again, people will vote for him. Most of Osun state residents are tired of Aregberascal regime. Many people that voted for them then are regretted it. So anything APC dey don't even want to hear it. Am not against any party. If APC didn't win, Aregbe cause am o

My Sister, you are right on point. The politics of Osun is now Peolpe vs Aregbesola. The guy fumbled die.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by akanbiaa(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Logically Ede should have been compensated with the position even if Aregbeshola does not like Ademola there are many others at least for the Adeleke tenure to finish then you can now leave it open. Whether Hussein wins or Ademola the rift have already been created its just like sidelining Ilorin from Kwara politics because Governor is from Offa. Let the best candidate that will do good for all win. Amin

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by SmartchoicesNG: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
jahsharon:

No, it is your brain that is bad. The fact that you inherited foolishness from your father does not mean that Deji Adeleke should inherit his dead brother's senate seat.
Obviously you represent your father. No issues to join with your likes.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
ziccoit:

I'm happy you are not from Osun. Oyin didn't do well but he didn't run the state so that Aregbesola government would be receiving -N50M, N5M, N250M monthly allocation. Tell me another state which is receiving that ridiculous monthly allocation. Aregbesola is currently using LG monthly allocation to pay half salary and do some project. Do you aware there is a constitution amendment ongoing which if materialized, none of the governors would have access to LG allocation again.
How would the incoming government in 2018 survive with zero and negative monthly allocation? Don't you think Osun would be better merged with a neighboring state?

Oga shut up every states borrow money to run the state and also put infrastructure in place and thank God we all see what Aregbesola did with the loans..

Beside he took the loan before recession and all these is happening due to the deduction by Federal Government abd despite that he is still doing fine than the likes of Fayose, Dickson etc that are getting billions in allocations..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
CarterKim:

Ogbeni swap and come to osun na.. and face Hell on earth. Muntu

Osun is still better than Bayelsa..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

I will advise you to stop arguing with people.
Most Nigerians are very illogical and emotional.
Aregbesola problem is that he was overambitious and that was what led him to taking loans to develop the state.
What Aregbesola did in Osun is massive.
People will blame him for the failure in late payment of salaries which is natural but where people get it wrong is that they don't do comparative analysis properly.
Hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yorubaangel:

if you're doing this for money... then congratulations you're doing a fantastic job but if not!!! you seriously need help

Not doing anything for money bro, Am not even in Nigeria..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I will advise you to stop arguing with people.
Most Nigerians are very illogical and emotional.
Aregbesola problem is that he was overambitious and that was what led him to taking loans to develop the state.
What Aregbesola did in Osun is massive.
People will blame him for the failure in late payment of salaries which is natural but where people get it wrong is that they don't do comparative analysis properly.
Hope you get my point.

Yes bro i get your point jare, Most people hating on him are doing so because the man did not leave access to looting, He is too ambitious and changing the face of Osun state..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Awo/Abudo Ward 1 of Egbedore Local Government of Osun State.... APC 195 PDP 569
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CarterKim(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Come 1st, stop saying things you re not part of
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by tuniski: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Awo/Abudo Ward 1 of Egbedore Local
Government of Osun State....
APC 195
PDP 569
This is brutal!
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Yes bro i get your point jare, Most people hating on him are doing so because the man did not leave access to looting, He is too ambitious and changing the face of Osun state..
it is when he leave office next year that you will see Efcc and Icpc queuing to investigate him.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by freudianslip(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

each voting pattern comes with an excuse. PDP has no candidate before demola Adeleke decamped. if isiaka were to be alive, I'm sure that seat would be a no go area for any PDP candidate. the Adelekes had invested so much in that senatorial district, which is what demola might benefit from. there's sympathy vote for him coupled with how APC handled the primary that disqualified Hussein initially. would you say David mark has performed better? yet he won the rerun, would you say Samuel ortom of Benue is a performer? yet APC cleared all the chairmanship and councillorship election in the state. don't hang someone's victory on another inadequacies. politics is local...
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by IJOBA2: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kyase:
all is well bro.
I HOPE YA NOT GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE TONIGHT BRUHgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others / 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.