Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (35076 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by SmartchoicesNG: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I don't want the adeleke guy to win just to show that politics should not be hereditary, it is not there family inheritance to be senators of osun west, why will demola aleleke be the senator because his isiaka adeleke died on the seat?
Is lautech OR OAU this bad?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by gbegudujo: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
PdP all the way
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by saobobo80: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2017
If APC wins anything in Osun again then I think people really deserve what they are passing through.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by naijamafioso: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
This Land is not for sale. Beware of 419.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:
I hope those who insist they want nothing to do with Nigeria and have sworn to boycott her elections would show how serious they are by totally ignoring this thread.

Let the best man win.
Sharrap small boy

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Dotmanroy(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
this election is a litmus test for the 2018 gubernatorial elections in the state.
Will it be ademola adeleke(pdp) who's allegedly an opportunistic politician without enough political orientation or mudashiru hussein(apc) who is an experienced and well oriented politician and a one time senator... Time will tell
#osunwestdecides

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Jombojombo(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:
I hope those who insist they want nothing to do with Nigeria and have sworn to boycott her elections would show how serious they are by totally ignoring this thread.

Let the best man win.

Zombie, so u are now afraid of them to the extent that you don't want to see their comments again.... U never chinchomtin

We are giving it back to you as you did to GEJ in trifolds... Btw, wia is the dullard of Daura tongue

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Here we go.
All the best to the candidates.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by patola080(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
We know dos dat will carry boxes just to win
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
by the special grace of Almighty God Dr.Ademola Adeleke of PDP Will win in landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by MrImole: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
May God use this victory to console the Adeleke's family

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by soladnet14: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I don't want the adeleke guy to win just to show that politics should not be hereditary, it is not there family inheritance to be senators of osun west, why will demola aleleke be the senator because his isiaka adeleke died on the seat?

What about Hussein? a two-term HoR in Lagos State, One-Term Senator in Oṣun. Both APC and PDP are guilty of repeating same old fools as if there are no other better alternatives. Anyway the election is pointer for 2018.

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by otosa(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
You people never learn? Voting in my foot. I can't waste my time anymore.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by hakeem4(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Lagos state govt shld stop this ORO sh*t in Ikorodu-o! Peopl hav weddings & other events fixd for today & oro is holding throughout sad
why should we stop our culture because you want to go for ordinary wedding

Meanwhile oro is done in mainly Ikorodu town not everywhere

4 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

So that they will loot again ahbi, APC would carry d day, it has been confirmed
Beside I suspect that davido uncle has hand in his brother's death,I prophesied today,because he has hand in his brothers death,PDP will not win in Jesus name.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Decentitunu: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
You don't want Adeleke but you want a 1 Half salary 2 LAUTECH closure 3 Osun in dept 4 Tinubu Imposition 5 Useless Opon IMO 6 Useless osuwon oloja 7 Merging of schools that makes it difficult for students to go to school. 8 Awarding contract of Opon IMO Kabiru . Abeg pack well
HAH:
You don't want Adeleke but you want a 1 Half salary 2 LAUTECH closure 3 Osun in dept 4 Tinubu Imposition 5 Useless Opon IMO 6 Useless osuwon oloja 7 Merging of schools that makes it difficult for students to go to school. 8 Awarding contract of Opon IMO Kabiru . Abeg pack well

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Rebuke: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=AntiIPOB post=58239417]Beside I suspect that davido uncle has hand in his brother's death,I prophesied today,because he has hand in his brothers death,PDP will not win in Jesus name.[/quote

I wish yhu jxt don't drag our Lord into this yhur silly politic view.

who ever is best shld win.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by MrImole: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
I'm very certain that Iwo and Ede is for the PDP.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Prince0500(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Are you saying the APC people are not massively looting the treasury ?Bros stop deceiving yourself .

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Prince0500:
Are you saying the APC people are not massively looting the treasury ?Bros stop deceiving yourself .
dey are not, Apc is a corrupt free party
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Vicolan: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

With underaged baaa
Kwantinue
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Beside I suspect that davido uncle has hand in his brother's death,I prophesied today,because he has hand in his brothers death,PDP will not win in Jesus name.
you better don't deceive yourself here Dr. Ademola Adeleke will win massively today .he's the people choice. he will win in landslide victory.just write the result down.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CarterKim(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Ibbravo(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Thunder fall on Adeleke's ... Osun no b Kwara o
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
AntiIPOB:
amen, u are a true citizen
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Meel: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I be ladokites, 2 years at home.

My bro emphatize with me, same level since,

The only way for osun indigenes can pass message to Aregbese is to vote his party out.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

OGA so APC are not looting abeg check ur brain cell well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari / How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.