Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb (588 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
GIRLS FOR YOU .

1. If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman, If you don't, you are not a man.
2. If you praise her, she thinks you are lying, If you don't, you are good for nothing.
3. If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp, If you don't, you are 'not understanding'.
4. If you visit her often, you are boring, If you don't, she accuses you of double dating.
5. If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy, If you don't, you are a dull boy.
6. If you are jealous, she says it is bad, If you aren't, she thinks you don't love her.
7. If you attempt a romance, she says you don't respect her, If you don't, she thinks you don't like her.
8. If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait, If she is late, she says it's a girl's way.
9. If you visit other men, you are not putting in quality time, If she is visited by other women,"Ah! It's natural, we are girls."
10. If you kiss her once in a while, she will say you are cold, If you kiss her often, she yells that you are taking advantage.
11 If you fail to help her cross the street, you lack ethics, If you do, she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction.
12 If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting, If she is stared by a man, she says that they are just admiring.
13 If you talk, she wants you to listen, If you listen, she wants you to talk.. —TRUE or FALSE? —
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
If you tongue-fúck her , she'll fúçking want to fúçking keep doing it every blöödyfûçkiñg time grin
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol Martin u don start again grin
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:
If you tongue-fúck her , she'll fúçking want to fúçking keep doing it every blöödyfûçkiñg time grin
Fuvkshit u on a ban .. or na ur new jeans be this grin
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Fuvkshit u on a ban .. or na ur new jeans be this grin

FUCKEXPRESS ™

Month's long ßan from the one & only doltish çocksucking doucheßag angry

How the fûçk is yo? grin
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Lalas247(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

FUCKEXPRESS ™

Month's long ßan from the one & only doltish çocksucking doucheßag angry

How the fûçk is yo? grin
Na my oga u dey yab like dat grin it's alright
Its fuvking going fuvking great . But this fuvking weather is killing my fuvking vibe .. can't even go fuvking gym to look at my fuvking instructor cause of this fuvking heat ... grin

How did I do
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Na my oga u dey yab like dat grin it's alright
Its fuvking going fuvking great . But this fuvking weather is killing my fuvking vibe .. can't even go fuvking gym to look at my fuvking instructor cause of this fuvking heat ... grin

How did I do

hahahahahahaah! fúçk! grin

ßesides, ion blöödyfûçkiñg think you need more gym from what am fúçking seeing winkwink ♠ ...... YOUR TRAINING IS FÚÇKING COMPLETE
Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

hahahahahahaah! fúçk! grin

ßesides, ion blöödyfûçkiñg think you need more gym from what am fúçking seeing winkwink ♠ ...... YOUR TRAINING IS FÚÇKING COMPLETE
Thanks fuvking much .. you are the fuvking best wink

1 Like

Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Thanks fuvking much .. you are the fuvking best wink

Yo fúçking welcome ßæßy cool

Dayuuuuuuuuum!

2 Likes

Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:
hahahahahahaha come carry ur fucking wahala dey go ooo

1 Like

Re: Girls For You (exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalas247:
lol Martin u don start again grin
hahahahahaha na wa ooo,what to do?

(1) (Reply)

Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? / Timi Dakolo And Wife Playing Love In Lagos Traffic / Best And Hottest Places To Have S3x Outdoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.