Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening (2183 Views)

How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / See What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning !!! Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
it's was killed while trying to enter our mess

Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala please come & borrow me ur stove. My gas haff finish
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Emac34: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
dude you OK?
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by ExpensiveG: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2017

.E
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Fadiga24(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
That snake is not big enough for front page.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by StarBukola(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:
but long enough
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Fadiga24(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
StarBukola:
but long enough

lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by joseo: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
that snake is still a young .....y not just let it go.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by StarBukola(f): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

I wonder whether lalasticlala prefers them long or big.

Lmao
u never can tell what rock his boat
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Fadiga24(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
StarBukola:
u never can tell what rock his boat
cool
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
joseo:
that snake is still a young .....y not just let it go.
don't worry

next time here is what i will say to it "hey buddy, don't come this way, u will be killed"

then i go carry the snake with my bare hands put inside bush
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Jenny1010(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
i love snakes... they are bae.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why not photoshop the snake and enlarge its size so that Lalasticlala can move this thread to the promise land cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow, this is so romantic undecided

Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

I wonder whether lalasticlala prefers them long or big.

Lmao

This just doesn't sound right grin
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
comradespade:
Wow, this is so romantic undecided
everybody knows why it was posted here, including u cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
Why snap rubber snake? The quest for FP though
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shît looking like skipping rope... grin
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol, I understand grin
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
Why snap rubber snake? The quest for FP though
dude/babe!

I have the video but don't know how to post it here
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by eyinjuege: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

Any snake is good enough for lala

Infact, the way things are going, it seems earthworms too may qualify.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Fadiga24(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2017
darioNaharis:

This just doesn't sound right grin

Sounds eerie, but still an innocent question though.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Oh damm!Snake is bae,let me pretend i love wat i saw and shii is romantic.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by fynestpotato: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Kill them all show no mercy,kill them all off.

PS.Their is nothing romantic here but nonetheless kill them all.
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Jenny1010:
i love snakes... they are bae.

Of course you do.

Snake spirit!
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
dude/babe!

I have the video but don't know how to post it here
just messing wit ya.
The snake is tiny
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
just messing wit ya. The snake is tiny
lol

how u doing?
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
lol

how u doing?
I'm doing good
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can't wait 4 it to reach F.T.C grin
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by Bibi294(f): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Mess like a military mess?
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by H2Ossss(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2017
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ohhhhhhhh
Re: Pictures Of A Snake That Was Killed In Our Work This Evening by rawpadgin(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Mess like a military mess?
no spdc mess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian / How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / Photorealistic Pencil Drawing I Just Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.