Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72280 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by SirChime(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Qmerit:

Pls where would Abia be?
I can't see that state there kanu's state!!!
Abia is the capital city. I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by LorDBolton(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.
Ya mad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by martineverest(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
These ppl know say edo and ibo na cat and rat.... T that's Y dey didn't include edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by godquality: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Which Delta him dey mention? We resemble Ipob to am?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by muller101(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Flyingngel:
This man is mad. Whoever know him shld pls tell this foolish man that Akwa ibom state is not biafra and we are not interested. May be all this while he deaf.
go to his house in abia state and tell him that

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by PussyBlower: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
This guy fûçking desperately want oil that he forgot to add him own fûçking state grin Afonjas & iporks are confused set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by nengibo: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
bakynes:
Kanu is a dreamer, if a referendum is to be conducted, it can only be conducted for people of one origin and ancestry.

How can he meddle people of different ancestry into his Biafra.

Delta state has Itsekiri a people of Odudwa ancestry,Ijaw that has no ties or similarities to the Igbos,People of Akwa-ibom and Calabar( the Efik,Oron,Ibibio etc).

It just shows he is looking for a Biafra that would be dominated by Igbos.

If truly he is sincere why not include only Anioma,Agbor in Delta, Ikwerre, Opobo,Ndoni and the rest of the Igboid sub groups in Rivers. Those are the people with one ancestry with Igbos.
Opobo is not igbo, they are Ijaw, no part of Rivers state land is going with Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by richiepolymer(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
The evil people backing this Idiot called Nnamdi KANU have no good intentions for Nigeria. Must they conscript other states into their evil Biafra fraud! Anyways this is just noise. Nnamdi KANU and his boys are busy giving us a bad name in India, Malaysia and South Africa and yet he has the boldness to spew rubbish from his mouth. There's no sentiment they won't sell to people to buy their sympathies.
For the records, more harm is been done to the image of a particular ethnic group over this Biafra thing.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by martineverest(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.
the way edo ppl dislike ibos u won't believe ur eye

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Have you ever heard of a dreamer man......in Asa's voice

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ImohWilliams1(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2017
The inclusion of my state(Akwa Ibom) is laughable cos we are not n don't even intend to be part of Biafra. Besides where is Abia his home state?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by begwong: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Mission dead on arrival. All of una wey dey agitate never witnessed war, so don't even dream about it.
Tell una god kanu to contest for senate, governor or president let us see first. Don't bother mentioning cross river, akwa ibom, rivers in your yeye struggle. We are independent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sagay212: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
IPODS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT JOB NNAMDI KANU WAS DOING OR BUSINESS HE HAD BEFORE HE STARTED BIAFRAU.D NOISE? WHAT PROPERTIES DOES HE HAVE HOME AND ABROAD? WHERE IS HE CURRENTLY LIVING. HOE IS HE GETTING MONEY TO FEED ASIDE FROM THE FREE DONATIONS FROM BLOCK HEADS MISCREANTS?

kanu has given up about making it in life genuinely through hard work. He cannot go back on the biafrau.d noise because there is nothing to fall back on. No job , no business for him. He just has to continue to shout biafrau.d or death to continue to keep the free food, cheap fame and free money flowing from gullible ipods.

Ya'll ipods don't waste your time with the insults, just answer the questions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by misano(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Honestly millions are secretly wish and praying Biafra is actualized even when they don't want to be amongst Biafra, they believe once Biafra is realized they also can break away. Everyone is tired of Nigeria "and one tribe is responsible for all the agitations they believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right".

That's so true especially Niger Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Lyoncrescent: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
jaychubi:
Biafra had existed for close to 3 years in the late 60s so everything is defined already and not new.

Here is the map

I get your point but as we didn't have a say in the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914 most of the people in what is now known as the Niger delta or south south didn't have much say in 1967. What we are saying is let every of these states in south south except Edo and south east vote if they want biafra or not. Anything less than that is repeating the problem of 1914 . If akwa ibom and bayelsa and others vote to join biafra then we can move to the next phase
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Awoo88: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
I am beginning to suspect this KANU guy!! Does he realize that even Imo state can decides not to be part of his Biafra?? Not to talk of river state that are vehemently saying they are not IBO's. You are trying to break away from some where because you think you can't be forced to be there then you are trying to force others to be part of you. You sure say dis guy never mad

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bantudra: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
ashawopikin:
Delta ke. Laughing in tongue's

afonja!!!!.... grin

kikikikikiki... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Zeemarch(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Why won't he vanish, when d so call police officers have been doing rubbish since, u think Evans guys are sleeping right? They are waiting for d perfect time to attach
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2017
jaychubi:
Biafra had existed for close to 3 years in the late 60s so everything is defined already and not new.

Here is the map

And in your initial existence, Delta State was there?

Why do you guys act like thieves?

You cant limit your delusions to your Igboid region?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2017
If biafra existed, oduduwa existed and arewa existed, 3 separate countries. . .if it could be achieved without war 0r killings. . . am in support of mr kanu biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Succinct1(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I WANT BIAFRA TO BE 5IGBO STATES PLUS ANIOMA AND IKWERRE..HOMOGENOUS DIALET NATION

If that is your wish, there you have it.
Pls tell ur kinsmen to peacefully leave whereever they are in Nigeria to move back to your new found love country -biafra. I know it may only take some time, you will get used to it overtime, afterall there Togo, Niger Republic and the likes are autonomous states.
However, you don't dictate to your host how your businesses and other belongings should be treated.
Nigeria needs to ne spared of all the noise 'we want to secceed' every now and again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Always recanting from all his hate speeches, why was he seen soliciting for money to buy arms in the US some years back? I think Kuje has actually fixed some loose nuts in his brain.
kanu is a confused one,A hopeless fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by uyiekpenn(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Even if Nigeria disintegrates tomorrow, South South would have their own republic called "RONDEL" and not Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Always recanting from all his hate speeches, why was he seen soliciting for money to buy arms in the US some years back? I think Kuje has actually fixed some loose nuts in his brain.
kanu is a confused one,A hopeless fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2017
You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?
Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?
For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

I am a proud son of Urhobo Nation, from Delta State! We may have to denounce Biafra once again for these deluded peeps to hear.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by goodheart02(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!

You're the op and first to comment and ended up commenting rubbish. Look around you, things are changing.....our present country is lawless and clueless. FYI many of us are tired and need a referendum. Time will tell, just relax.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by jaychubi: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

And in your initial existence, Delta State was there okays?

Why do you guys act like thieves?

Stop crying find out from ppl in theirs 60s in ur area angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by rOsy247(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2017
He's sick.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by uyplus(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Cross River State and Akwa-ibom State dey him plan?? Hahahahaha. I dare Nnamdi Kanu to take his tour to any of the south south state. Take that tour to Uyo in Akwa-ibom, Calabar in Cross-river, Warri etc, and if he comes back alive, goodluck to him!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2017
bakynes:
Kanu is a dreamer, if a referendum is to be conducted, it can only be conducted for people of one origin and ancestry.

How can he meddle people of different ancestry into his Biafra.

Delta state has Itsekiri a people of Odudwa ancestry,Ijaw that has no ties or similarities to the Igbos,People of Akwa-ibom and Calabar( the Efik,Oron,Ibibio etc).

It just shows he is looking for a Biafra that would be dominated by Igbos.

If truly he is sincere why not include only Anioma,Agbor in Delta, Ikwerre, Opobo,Ndoni and the rest of the Igboid sub groups in Rivers. Those are the people with one ancestry with Igbos.

And you forgot the Urhobo - Isoko whose ancestry is with Edo, the same Edo that they say they don't want!

How funny!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Emmahunk(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Dreamer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:

I am a spokesperson for the three states.
You are simply jobless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.