Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72278 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by xcolanto(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Sagay212:

[s]Stop deceiving yourself. The hate you are getting is what you have been giving to others. That hate will ruin many of soon. Ya'll keep consoling yourselves with the world is watching. The world watch as ya'll will be wasted if you don't come back to your senses[/s].

The only thing deceiving itself is your ewedu Muslim skull! Keep hating while we keep the fire burning. Keep uncosoling your Muslim skull with the world is not watching. The world would watch you terrorist bomb yourself to death till you come back to your ewedu half senses.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Ijaya123: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
It is like the mods don't take advice.

I've told them severally that any thread about Biafra should be moved to the joke section. Because that is what is.

Kanu and Biafra are both topics of jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Noccerino:

Lol... I busted your lies, so you had no answers
The day any person or group of persons attempts to harass any SS igbos over their ancestral land is the day people like you will realize that even a madman has a family.
Touch not our brothers.
me i have no business with baifra so long as it ends at river niger, and one fool was even saying Edo, hehehehe, touch not your brothers indeed,the same ones that call the selves delta before igbo?heheheh,we shall see how this unfolds, by the way ,i am full blooded Edo, aka omonabiese

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
why don't you also ask those who open their mouths go shout 'Delta state will never join of biafra' why they fail to acknowledge there are igbos in delta before shouting like lunatics? no be so

ditto for rivers state

I don't know of others but personally I HAVE NEVER used blanket statements to say Deltans don't want Biafra (check my post history and ask your brethren). I speak only for Urhobos, and to some extent, Isokos. And whatever I say is validated by statements from our apex socio-cultural groups and leaders.

Why won't our wishes then be respected?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Oya start counting how many Urhobos have spoken.

Tell me if you need more. I also await to see a comment or comments by Urhobos saying they actively want to be in Biafra. I DARE you to find such.

Just as you can't use the opinion of IPOB members online to judge so you can't use this fb chats

The truth is that, you must stop being uncivilized in your mindset

Referendum is the way of a wise and civilized people

A referendum result will forever shut up the mouths of either side forever

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
me i have no business with baifra so long as it ends at river niger, and one fool was even saying Edo, hehehehe, touch not your brothers indeed,the same ones that call the selves delta before igbo?heheheh,we shall see how this unfolds, by the way ,i am full blooded Edo, aka omonabiese

I don't remember Edos being mentioned.

So what are you doing here

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Don't mind the hypocrite who thinks his hopeless view counts

Just as IPOB and Ohaneze can't speak for the Igbos, so also all other groups can't speak for their ethnic groups

Only Referendum can.

On point @ last statement.

Some are interested, while some are not. only referendum can determine at the end of they day.

Don't know why some people are just killing themselves over the fact that NK mentioned referendum for those parts...nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Just as you can't use the opinion of IPOB members online to judge so you can't use this fb chats

The truth is that, you must stop being uncivilized in your mindset

Referendum is the way of a wise and civilized people

A referendum result will forever shut up the mouths of either side forever

Oga. We have never asked for a referendum before and we have said it countless times that we don't wsnt Biafra.

Have you been to Urhoboland before? Abraka is not far from Asaba. Try and visit and get going with the people to know that they want.

We are tired of this unholy marriage, YES! Do we want out? MAYBE. Do we want Biafra? NO!

Just validate these answers yourselves. Visit Urhoboland, enter Urhobo groups online, speak with Urhobos. These are the things you lots should be doing rather than sit at Ezzamgbo or Mbaise and assume that Urhobos want Biafra!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:

Some are interested, while some are not. only referendum can determine at the end of they day.

Don't know why some people are just killing themselves over the fact that NK mentioned referendum for those parts...nonsense!

To me, they are agents of Federal government and local politicians who know that their looting ends with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by skysun: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Igbos didn't have anything to survive but thinking Niger Delta follow them and rob them to survive. kindly call south Sudan to confirm what they're going through.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by baddosky1: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward

I will not put my hands together with "blood and shiit" stained hands to move a failed contraption forward!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:

Your god and personal saviour, Nnamdi Kanu, did not say he wanted a referendum for the South South.

He was asked to list the states that constitutes his Biafra and he listed ALL of Delta State, which Urhoboland is included. I have a moral duty to fight him for that. What he has done is no worse than what the Fulani herdsmen are doing across the nation. It is an ethnic cleansing by the Igbos; a plot to dominate and oppress us and we say NO to it.

If he had asked for a referendum, the rebuttal would be reduced but he didn't and even if he did, did we send him on an errand for us? Who made him our mouthpiece?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga. We have never asked for a referendum before and we have said it countless times that we don't wsnt Biafra.

Have you been to Urhoboland before? Abraka is not far from Asaba. Try and visit and get going with the people to know that they want.

We are tired of this unholy marriage, YES! Do we want out? MAYBE. Do we want Biafra? NO!

Just validate these answers yourselves. Visit Urhoboland, enter Urhobo groups online, speak with Urhobos. These are the things you lots should be doing rather than sit at Ezzamgbo or Mbaise and assume that Urhobos want Biafra!

Your view don't count

Referendum will give room for everyone

Cry from now till tomorrow, every Urhobo will have a say

Go home and sensitized them to hate Igbos the more so that your dream against Biafra can materialized

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by BabaO2: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Clown, not self determination again? Greedy and poor minded people. Apparently looking for viable states to guarantee existence. Delta ko, Edo ni.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I have never seen any Biafran map that contains Edo, so why are u crying all over the place or are you stylishly begging to be included in Biafra?
As for Delta igbo, it simply means igbos in Delta state, the fact they add igbo to the delta shows they know they are different from you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by sosodevf(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Thunder Fire ur generation for mentioning Rivers State...
Or doest this lunatic thinks after Niger Delta have suffered this long from the hands of Northerners, we will still fall in the hands of Biafra again without declaring the Niger Delta Republic?
Wake up and stop dreaming Biafra Juju priest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by TheKingIsHere: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
martineverest:
the way edo ppl dislike ibos u won't believe ur eye
Bros, calm down. Edo people don't have issues with igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
sosodevf:
Thunder Fire ur generation for mentioning Rivers State...
Or doest this lunatic thinks after Niger Delta have suffered this long from the hands of Northerners, we will still fall in the hands of Biafra again without declaring the Niger Delta Republic?
Wake up and stop dreaming Biafra Juju priest.

Asari and Briggs are in Nigeria

Go and say this in their presence

Just write your last will before you go

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't know of others but personally I HAVE NEVER used blanket statements to say Deltans don't want Biafra (check my post history and ask your brethren). I speak only for Urhobos, and to some extent, Isokos. And whatever I say is validated by statements from our apex socio-cultural groups and leaders.

Why won't our wishes then be respected?
Good you speak for your ethnic group.

We have heard enough tirade from your people. Maybe an oversight from NK, I honestly think he will do well by excluding itsekiri and urhobo in particular. thank you

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
eunisam:

You and who put hand together?

about 56 years your hand has been together why haven't your nation excel?
your comment is more comic than the comedian you mentioned.
It's just a matter of time, dats wat bubu is trying 2 do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Your view don't count

Referendum will give room for everyone

Cry from now till tomorrow, every Urhobo will have a say

Go home and sensitized them to hate Igbos the more so that your dream against Biafra can materialized

You can think all you want of me and my people from the comfort of your shop at Nnewi but as a bonafide Urhoboman who was born and brought up in Urhoboland, I know my people more than any Igbo can ever do and I tell you honestly and plainly that any addition of Urhobo to Biafra will be fiercely rejected. Look through my previous threads to see some of the Urhobo rejections that were published in reputable news firms.

You can delude yourselves into whatever you want to believe. Ota r'Ihwo r'Urhobo oyo'ta r'Oghene! We have spoken. You'd be hearing more denouncements from us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by lexy2014: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
thats d word...50 gboza 4u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
Good you speak for your ethnic group.

We have heard enough tirade from your people. Maybe an oversight from NK, I honestly think he will do well by excluding itsekiri and urhobo in particular. thank you

I wonder how they will survive once oil loses value.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by donjj2004: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have to see how my mind skip when i didnt see Abia State among the States before i saw Abia as a default lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
skysun:
Igbos didn't have anything to survive but thinking Niger Delta follow them and rob them to survive. kindly call south Sudan to confirm what they're going through.
lwkmd! cheesy olisten to this voice of ignorance abeg .
Igbo wants to 'rob them to survive'. wetin Pesin no go hear? cheesy

BTW, every misinformed nitwit gives an example with South Sudan, why? what happened to Czech Republic, Croatia and other USSR split?

okay, narrowing to Africa, what about Egypt?

ignorant fools everywhere.... mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by donjj2004: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
You have to see how my mind skip when i didnt see Abia State among the States before i saw Abia as a default lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

You can think all you want of me and my people from the comfort of your shop at Nnewi but as a bonafide Urhoboman who was born and brought up in Urhoboland, I know my people more than any Igbo can ever do and I tell you honestly and plainly that any addition of Urhobo to Biafra will be fiercely rejected. Look through my previous threads to see some of the Urhobo rejections that were published in reputable news firms.

You can delude yourselves into whatever you want to believe. Ota r'Ihwo r'Urhobo oyo'ta r'Oghene! We have spoken. You'd be hearing more denouncements from us.

You will keep denouncing everyday but in one day, UN Referendum will erupt in Urhobo land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by CoolVoice(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sometimes when i read this things makes me wonder how gullible and myopic some people are.

Have the igbo's supporting biafra ever asked their leaders agitating for Biafra the following questions:

How many of their leaders can give a first account of the Civil War? because i'm sure Nnamdi Kanu didn't even witness it because he's not been born.

What is the motive for creating Biafra?

How have these leaders improve the Life of people in the igbo land?

What's the Level of Development the igbo Leaders have brought to the Igbo Land?

Why haven't they use their influence to turn Aba to the China of Nigeria by bringing investors that will automate the Production process and bring about a boom?

If you they don't have answers to all these; then the followers are just blind cowards that doesn't know what they're fighting for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

You will keep denouncing everyday but in one day, UN Referendum will erupt in Urhobo land.

Till that day then. Since you think the UN will FORCE a referendum on a people that didn't ask for it, I won't even bother engaging you anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

lol.. cheesy

that guy matter sef haff tired pesin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
lol.. cheesy

that guy matter sef haff tired pesin cheesy

How would you feel if Hausas or Yorubas draft a nation and include Anioma into it? How would that honestly and sincerely make you feel?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.