Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72283 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
[/quote]

I have never been proud of associating myself with much igbo men when it comes to money. If I'm lying ask EVANS, EMEKA & IYKE THE KIDNAPPERS. [quote author=belzabull post=58247054]do you honestly know what the call for referendum means?

Nobody says 'you must join' or that 'you must be part of Biafra'. No!

It's simply an invitation, which you can decline or accept.

A few want and another few doesn't. The final determinant is UN conducted referendum.

And we invited to extend a hand of friendship, some of you misunderstand it and say we are after oil-based which yeye oil if I may ask? The one we we don't have in igbo land? ...then the insult goes-land grabbers, greedy, oil thieves bla.. bla..

..and then when we call your bluff and say you can Bleep off!, you can go your way, we don't need you, we can do without you. The insult takes another form like: 'igbos are this and that's, 'they are selfish', 'instead of you to build bridges' bla.. bla..

such confused bunch!

NB, not just talking about your urhobo but other minorities who ran their mouths anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noccerino:

I hope u also see chukwuma Nzeogwu as ur brother too
Attache is real
do you know what "share history "means?,too many dumb people quoting me, geez!,what business do i have with chuckma when history doesn't have a record of us sharing anything? Seems you are too dumb to know ancestral lineage of edos and urhobos and isokos are inter twinned, chai, you dull sha angry ,see attache accusing another of the exact thing they are doing
I personally don't have any business with baifra, but just let it end at the river niger and put your border there, whoever wants to Join can move over to the other side of the niger and join simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
i can't stop laughing this guy is a comedian for real. I have told my people that when a failure leads you the way Buhari has lead Nigeria into destruction this is the kind of talk you will be hearing. Illiterate will always proof to be, so this goat mentioned all states and omitted his own state Abia, is Abia in Cameroon or Gabon Republic?

The people I pity a lot are the SS I pit these people a lot that Kanu is now the one to decide for you people and to my ultimate surprise some people from that region sayng Yippy!!! what a sorry situation very pathetic. Did this goat had any meeting or discussion with any elders from SS or is Asari Dokubo now the SS leader and elder at the same time? Asari Dokubo that can not handle Amaechi and Timipere from bringing down Gej their own brother out of greed and same Amaechi still walk around in SS freely after he blew SS lasting chance to ever rule this country?

For Delta I wish you good luck my peopel who rejected you when days weer good and called the Delta Igbo the bastard Igbo are now calling you their brothers and you are happy jumping up you are a fool. The Kogi people I still don't know hpw Kogi and Igbo are same and I still don't know how come Idoma and Igbo now become same see how greed is killing this goat called Kanu and his IPOOH gangs I bet it anyone that make the mistake of joining this goat and your tribe is not among the core Ndigbo tribe you will weep like a baby because if that Biafra my foot comes and you join them the next line of battle is how will you split out of Biafra and say you want *Niger Delta Republic* I swear be ready to fight a real battle with IPOOH because my people are very greedy that oil in SS is their target and when they get it you SS are finished. Take it or burst it. Qoute and put today's date

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sagay212: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
xcolanto:

The only thing deceiving itself is your ewedu Muslim skull! Keep hating while we keep the fire burning. Keep uncosoling your Muslim skull with the world is not watching. The world would watch you terrorist bomb yourself to death till you come back to your ewedu half senses.

stop making noise on the internet. Go and join your fellow jobless ipod miscreants in their madness. When it's time for election, if them born you and your fellow ipods well, make any attempt to stop people from going to vote. That ofe nsala wey kanu tell una make una chop, na grave una go chop am with like 46 bullets inside una body.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
do you honestly know what the call for referendum means?

Nobody says 'you must join' or that 'you must be part of Biafra'. No!

It's simply an invitation, which you can decline or accept.

A few want and another few doesn't. The final determinant is UN conducted referendum.

And we invited to extend a hand of friendship, some of you misunderstand it and say we are after oil-...abeg which yeye oil if I may ask? The one we we don't have in igbo land abi which one? ...and then the insult goes on- you call us land grabbers, greedy, oil thieves bla.. bla..

..and then when we call your bluff and say you can Bleep off!, you can dey your own, we don't need you, we can do without you and survive. The insult then takes another form like: 'igbos are this and that', 'they are selfish', 'they are not accomodating', 'instead of you to build bridges' bla.. bla..bla.. which one una dey sef?

...and then when we return the favour, you say we are insulting, meanwhile you started it, hypocrites!

such confused bunch!

NB, not just talking about your urhobo but other minorities who run their mouths anyhow

Do you honestly believe Kanu's statement was an invitation? Is that how invitations are supposed to be done?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sunmolar:

I have never been proud of associating myself with much igbo men when it comes to money. If I'm lying ask EVANS, EMEKA & IYKE THE KIDNAPPERS.
yesooo! even the foremost criminals oyenusi is an igbo man, Anini is an igbo man, in fact even the recent Badoo kidnap gang Na igbo dem be, no be so?

Heck abacha, babangida, TY Danjuma, abdulsalami, Obasanjo et al are all igbo men and they don't like money at all. Intact they hate money with passion. They are the ones you like associating with, no be so?

Abeg carry your mumu self go one side if you have nothing intelligible to say

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by princessayesha(f): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Nnamdi Kanu is the real BRINGER of ROBUST CHANGE. NIGERIA has been dominated by HAUSA-FULANI. We should all join hands and break the CHAIN of NORTHERN DOMINANCE.
The Only reason people agitate is because of this imbalance in the system. Once every Nigerian feels equally treated, I will support ONE NIGERIA. Even NNAMDI MANY will have no option. But as long as NORTH continue to LORD it over OTHER NIGERIANS, agitations will continue.
Oh...so this is what this is about? grin grin try breaking from our dominance then grin let's see if you can grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ChiefMarumba: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who is the President of Gabon presently?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by JaaizTech: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Honestly millions are secretly wish and praying Biafra is actualized even when they don't want to be amongst Biafra, they believe once Biafra is realized they also can break away. Everyone is tired of Nigeria "and one tribe is responsible for all the agitations they believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right".

The Northerners you mean!.People need to get this brainwash off their head. For how long has the North really ruled us since democracy?

Obasanjo- (SW) - 8 years
Yaradua- (NW) - 2 years
GEJ-(SS) - 6 years
Buhari - 2 years
Possibly Osinbajo - 2 years

Lets be real with what we say, we are in a democracy now, I still don't get how the born to rule cliche comes in again.

The same Kanu was for "One Nigeria", when GEJ ruled and now a Northerner is in power and suddenly He is raising the tempo for Biafra, how democractic is that?

We need to stop making blanket calls for restructuring, we need to state what we need to be restructured. Lets state what policies or laws we think should be expunged and what laws we need to add to the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by gare(f): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:
He must be dreaming. Remove Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states from that list.

He must wake from that deep slumber of his, don't you think those miscreants running around is making him feel he has it all that's why he his "CLAIMING" does are his words, and what does that tell us, he is a dictator like the rest of them, he not reaching out to people in those state to see if they will join his struggle, but what to claim the states.

We are waiting for him to come and claiming us like he own us or but us, the disgrace and defeat that awaits him will be too much for him to manage in this life time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Tecno66: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by princessayesha(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ojukwu escaped. Am not sure if this pig will be that lucky.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
If biafra ever succeed in their agitation, the SS states who join forces with them will be begging the UN to pull out after been shortchanged by kanu & it's loyalists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by TheKingIsHere: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Oniovo Oniovo! Mi yeyerin o!
Bros, mavor?

I dey see your hand. Well, like I said, this is the issue I have with kanu. He didn't consult the people of delta and other ss region before he lumped them in Biafra map which is not proper.

Also, I don't know why they refused to add Edo to their map yet you add urhobo, isoko, ijaw and itsekiri who still fall under the Edo influence. I am not understanding .

If kanu really wants this to work effectively, he knows what to do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by jubrilcastle(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.

Which edo state? Abi your brain dey skip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ikevictor: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I may not be a big lover of biafran agitation, but if a government think they can quiet such an assembly of young men with such passion as I see in this video , then that government is clearly clueless.

I think its about time federal government dialogue in proper terms with these guys, else the damage will be unquantifiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by almarthins(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.

Make una dey dream dere...which Edo wan join Biafra abi u mean udo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ohiku4every1:
Na me for kukuma kill am if to say he mention Kogi state

God don save this foolish man frm my wrath

idiot
God saved him from your wrath as the Governor of Kogi state grin
Attention seeker cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
yesooo! even the foremost criminals oyenusi is an igbo man, Anini is an igbo man, in fact even the recent Badoo kidnap gang Na igbo dem be, no be so?

Heck abacha, babangida, TY Danjuma, abdulsalami, Obasanjo et al are all igbo men and they don't like money at all. Intact they hate money with passion. They are the ones you like associating with, no be so?

Abeg carry your mumu self go one side if you have nothing intelligible to say
Hey you crownless talker try understand what I mean by mentioning the trio who tried to kill themselves after disagreement over Sharing money they made from victims.
I didn't say crime is peculiar to certain tribes but to your clans it runs more in your blood.
By the way have you passed your waec before pursuing ego, kudi, owo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by xcolanto(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sagay212:

[s]stop making noise on the internet. Go and join your fellow jobless ipod miscreants in their madness. When it's time for election, if them born you and your fellow ipods well, make any attempt to stop people from going to vote. That ofe nsala wey kanu tell una make una chop, na grave una go chop am with like 46 bullets inside una body[/s].

Shut your bleeping mouth!
Spitting garbage up and down NL
Come and vote let me see! Anufia!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Tecno66: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Qmerit:

Pls where would Abia be?
I can't see that state there kanu's state!!!
He wants to annex the other 9 states to his own and become the emperor. As in when Mandela fought aperthied, he became the president of liberated South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:
My dear, I don't know how well travelled you are or your age, but being landlocked is not a good thing on all counts, you mentioned Switzerland as a case study, do you know that Switzerland is mainly a banking country and Switzerland uses the money saved in its banks by corrupt politicians, drug Lords, the mob, fraudsters, and different countries to develop their country. Most multinational countries the world over have their headquarters in Switzerland Eg. FIFA, IMF, World bank, the annual world economic forum holds in Davos Switzerland. I can go on and on and on. Please dear, name at least 10 landlocked countries that have good economic indices and I would support biafra with my whole heart.
I know the facts above about looted funds, However are you telling me that Switzerland didn't get where they are today by being a genius of their own? If they weren't well off before the looted funds, drug money etc started coming, they wouldn't have been choice destinations for such funds, neither would they have attracted such multinational presence

my point is: stop making it sound as if Switzerland would have been nothing if not for such looted and drug funds.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

I have never created a thread on Urhobo's denial of Biafra which were in my words. I only echo what my LEADERS say!

Look at this thread. How many Urhobos have said they want Biafra?
OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
is a pity, pls I just want to ask how do u survive without a dreams, because it obvious u don't have a dream
KEEP DREAMING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by blessedken92: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
Better to be a dreamer than to be hopeless like you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Bros, mavor?

I dey see your hand. Well, like I said, this is the issue I have with kanu. He didn't consult the people of delta and other ss region before he lumped them in Biafra map which is not proper.

Also, I don't know why they refused to add Edo to their map yet you add urhobo, isoko, ijaw and itsekiri who still fall under the Edo influence. I am not understanding .

If kanu really wants this to work effectively, he knows what to do.

Exactly! Kanu could actually become a focal point for many of us if only he learns a little diplomacy, so too with his followers. We don't have to be in Biafra but we can align interests and see where it leads us.

For now, we are watching him. Let him continue, as long as he doesn't think he can just add people's territories to Biafra without consulting them. Has he ever been to Urhoboland or Isokoland or Itsekiriland? Why would he just stay at the comfort of his home at Umuahia and say untoward things like this?

Worse off, his online worshippers don't even know a damn thing about the damage theyve done over the years. If there was ever a chance of a SS/SE coalition, IPOB youths made sure such chances went to the gutters.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Landmark445:
Why is an Urhobo man bearing Omo-Agege (a Yoruba name) as his surname.

Urhobo has alot of Yoruba words in it. Many Urhobo clans trace origins to Ife. Besides, "omo" means Child in Urhobo. Agege is a name in Urhobo. So Omo-agege means Child of Agege.

The good Senator is from Orogun, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by santosesq1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
U must be dreaming Niger bridge will be blown off. Don't u know Natural boundary ? When even Onitsha& Rivers are saying dey not part u claiming Delta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Urhobo has alot of Yoruba words in it. Many Urhobo clans trace origins to Ife. Besides, "omo" means Child in Urhobo. Agege is a name in Urhobo. So Omo-agege means Child of Agege.

The good Senator is from Orogun, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State.
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by santosesq1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
U refuse add Edo because don't want share boundary with the Yorubas Y Add DELTA State the BIG Heart ?.....
Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet –
Akin Oyebode, Professor of International law and jurisprudence, has warned Igbo leaders to call Nnamdi Kanu to order over his agitation for Biafra.

The don, who insisted that independence must be fought for and won, dared Nnamdi Kanu to confront the Nigerian military first, “then there’s question of recognition”.

He was reacting to demand by the IPOB leader, for referendum for South East before the forthcoming Anambra and 2019 elections.

Oyebode warned that Kanu was provoking the federal government and taking his luck too far.

“Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. People have said who put you to power? Who are you to speak for Ndigbo? I read something online where Anambra people said ‘count us out of your Biafra whatever, boycott of November 2017 Anambra governorship election’.

“What’s referendum, that Igbo should not vote? We are going to vote. You got away with sit at home protest but this time we are part of Nigeria or you want us to lose out or for soldiers to take over our state?.

“Why I said Nnamdi Kanu is being opportunistic is that the concept of self determination is a valid concept in colonial situations when you have the metropolitan power and the people subjugated by the colonial power.
INEC to begin Senator Dino Melaye’s recall process on Monday

“Self determination is to poll inhabitants of the colonized territory whether they want independence or they don’t. After independence, it is no longer a matter of self determination. It becomes one of right to development. Nigerians exercised their right of self determination on the 1st of October, 1960.

“So that has been met and in fact a distinguished professor of international law, my late friend Prof Orji Umezuruike, defended a PhD in Oxford on self determination. People should read. So after independence, the only way you bring change about is not by way of referendum.

“You have to change the facts on the ground militarily. You defeat the federal government militarily. So you have a new state like that of Bangladesh in 1971, like that of Eritrea in 1979, like that of South Sudan four years ago.

“So militarily, you have to confront the federal government and defeat them and then declare your independence. Then there’s question of recognition. So that’s the only way you change the boundaries in Africa.”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by zidek(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks
Niger Delta states can not join this confused people called Biafra, colour Riot flag, and clueless currency!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.