Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing (3297 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 7 Things Other Than Sex That Makes Your Brain Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Oshey smiley Bami correct mistake mi.tongue

I no wan talk again. greyboy5000 ti pami la'yo. Na im you dey give eye already.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
I wanna tell tahrah 2 upload her pix
cheesy grin K.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
CrescentMoon:

no lo goo babami wink
Ayo shi wa ni ori opon wink cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Maxi112: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ladies stop doing runz
whats runs
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah and midehi2 to continue loving me tongue
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Lol.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
I do preach it in reality. There's no gain in all this runz life.
true true
If only girls will listen
Anyway, their life
Not my business
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
As long as NL continues to function,i will always heart you,maami.cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Maxi112: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Ladies should cease demanding what their father can't give them from guys.

they should stop seeing relationship as a means of extorting money from guys.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Emodeee: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2017
tahrah and that dude, you both should stop derailing the thread.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
no lo goo babami wink
Ayo shi wa ni ori opon wink cheesy

I don find out i won't be able to floor you. Just announce dt you go leave her for me make i carry her go home. Na so i fall for Aderola15. E checked my past comments and found out i broke. My pm still dey trashbin praying for arrival of lawma.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2017
ashewoboy:

you are a fvck girl. btw, you should stop putting on heavy make up, it makes you look weird.

correction is correction whether in front of an audience or in private.

if you can not answer the question, don't discourage other ladies. you know say una gullible, una dey believe any small thing. other ladies, don't be discouraged, answer the question in order for ladies to correct their wrong doings.

Olosho man,

If I can't ask women not to reply this thread, on a thread that says women should list things they ought to stop doing, then what are you guys really after? Is it until I list things that you approve of, so you can smart-mouth over how women are their own worst enemy? We are not show-monkeys.

What's wrong with starting a thread to correct the wrong doings of your fellow guys? If my make-up irritates you, I don't care for sagging pants revealing dirty boxers. So, it's not like you're perfect.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:
tahra and that dude, you both should stop derailing the thread.
E ma binu.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by ashewoboy(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:

Olosho man,

If I can't ask women not to reply this thread, on a thread that says women should list things they ought to stop doing, then what are you guys really after? Is it until I list things that you approve of, so you can smart-mouth over how women are their own worst enemy? We are not show-monkeys.

What's wrong with starting a thread to correct the wrong doings of your fellow guys? If my make-up irritates you, I don't care for sagging pants revealing dirty boxers. So, it's not like you're perfect.

olosho like lavedacheesy

what are you saying? btw, this thread is about ladies, if you dey vex, create a thread about guys. just contribute to the topic of the thread and stop telling others not to contribute.

yeah, ladies should learn how to go out natural. most of them look horrible without make up. let me see your natural look and your make up enhanced look? it will prove me right.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Daeylar(f): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
Oboy I have been waiting for this type of thread in a long while cheesy
Oya ladies come and speak your mind biko

is that so?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Maxi112:
whats runs
Max, tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
As long as NL continues to function,i will always heart you,maami.cheesy grin tongue
Lol, that's why I roff yougrin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Emodeee: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
lalasticlala..... who are all these ladies derailing this thread gan? una nor dey hear word? discussing frivolities upandan.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
My sweet loving sister, I gbadu you jare cool
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Maxi112:
Ladies should cease demanding what their father can't give them from guys.

they should stop seeing relationship as a means of extorting money from guys.
You are not broke, stop complaininggrin you can play the role of father and boyfriendgrin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

My sweet loving sister, I gbadu you jare cool
Its been a while, bo dia ye? We le ebayi?
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
Oboy I have been waiting for this type of thread in a long while cheesy
Oya ladies come and speak your mind biko
they should stop giving guys doggy style shocked tongue grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its been a while, bo dia ye? We le ebayi?
yes ooo, ibha se le ooo, iwena mhen ye nia, not much work sha
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ladies stop doing runz
grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I don find out i won't be able to floor you. Just announce dt you go leave her for me make i carry her go home. Na so i fall for Aderola15. E checked my past comments and found out i broke. My pm still dey trashbin praying for arrival of lawma.
grin

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:
lalasticlala..... who are all these ladies derailing this thread gan? una nor dey hear word? discussing frivolities upandan.
grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
CrescentMoon:

oya I don park
Using the bro code of live and lets live
I officially announce my withdrawal from the chase wink
Take over my bro grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

emmm
have you seen any lady give guys doggy style before grin
I am curious to how you saw the ladies ooo
grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by ashewoboy(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

buh it's cool to have sex abi?
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Daeylar:

is that so?
what is on your mind my sis wink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Maxi112: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are not broke, stop complaininggrin you can play the role of father and boyfriendgrin
looolz and pastor too? grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Daeylar(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
what is on your mind my sis wink

Just wondering why you've been waiting for this type of thread for a long while smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think She Wants To Kill Me / A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose / E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.