Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing (3311 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 7 Things Other Than Sex That Makes Your Brain Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Maxi112: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Max, tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
What's your own definition of runs girls.

oloshi ain't it? exchanging sex for money? grin

I'd prefer ladies to stop gold digging than what you term "runs girls" cause it's helpful.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Just wondering why you've been waiting for this type of thread for a long while smiley
well i think it will be nice to see people been blunt with each other
It is good for the society, don't you think ? wink grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Daeylar(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
well i think it will be nice to see people been blunt with each other
It is good for the society, don't you think ? wink grin

of course wink
so is that why you've been waiting for ladies to name things other ladies should stop doing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
emmm
have you seen any lady give guys doggy style before grin
I am curious to how you saw the ladies ooo
grin grin
I know cos you guys preach about it
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
ashewoboy:

buh it's cool to have sex abi?
only when you are married cool
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

I know cos you guys preach about it
but how can you be sure if you haven't seen it?
It may just be rumor now grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Daeylar:

of course wink
so is that why you've been waiting for ladies to name things other ladies should stop doing?
no I like blunt discussions, but ladies hardly have them on nairaland cheesy

They only want thread and topics praising ladies, cause most ladies always like to have the victim mentality grin

As If the worst thing to happen to ladies are men wink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by ashewoboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:
only when you are married cool

oniro. o fe change e mo mi lowocheesy. you shouldn't give your husband doggy?
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

yes ooo, ibha se le ooo, iwena mhen ye nia, not much work sha
Okay dear, you've been very busy lately. Remain my own food ogrin

Lefulefu, come see me speaking Esangrin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Maxi112:
What's your own definition of runs girls.

oloshi ain't it? exchanging sex for money? grin

I'd prefer ladies to stop gold digging than what you term "runs girls" cause it's helpful.
I'm not in support of premarital sex. You can sure spend on your fiancée
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

ok dear
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
ashewoboy:

oniro. o fe change e mo mi lowocheesy. you shouldn't give your husband doggy?
unmarried should stop fvcking grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by midehi2(f): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
but how can you be sure if you haven't seen it?
It may just be rumor now grin
rumour kor, rumour ni grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Daeylar(f): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
no I like blunt discussions, but ladies hardly have them on nairaland cheesy

They only want thread and topics praising ladies, cause most ladies always like to have the victim mentality grin

As If the worst thing to happen to ladies are men wink

assumptions all around,

so a thread praising Ladies isn't "blunt"? it's only threads castigating ladies that are "blunt"? wink

ladies "hardly" have blunt discussions? your opinion though

what are you trying to say with your last paragraph
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Maxi112: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not in support of premarital sex. You can sure spend on your fiancée
Premarital sex is now common among youths and it's encouraged. some pastors support it so it doesn't matter, left for me, I can't date without sex.

We pair are meant to spend on each other undecided
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

hehe midehi don dey teach uwink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Daeylar:

assumptions all around,

so a thread praising Ladies isn't "blunt"? it's only threads castigating ladies that are "blunt"?

ladies "hardly" have blunt discussions? your opinion though

what are you trying to say with your last paragraph?
yes the thread praising ladies are blunt

But it does not tell the whole story
The words olosho, runs girls and gold digger is not the imagination of guys, those words exist for a reason.

So I was only saying since ladies bash guys who dare to.use those words I stated above, they will be totally blunt with ladies giving other ladies bad names too.

My last paragraph is self explanatory.
I said ladies are always quick to label guys as cheah. Broke, annoying as if the worst thing to ever happen to them are men
Yet you know the rest of the story ............. grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

rumour kor, rumour ni grin
I suspect you ooo grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Emodeee: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
lalasticlala, are you with me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Who Stuffed Peppers Into Her Husband's Sidechick's Vagina / Naija Sex Story: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - 2 / I Am In Love With A Girl That Just Finished Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.